Archive > American Idol

Why, America, Why?

(1/2) > >>

Rob:
Why didn't America choose Kimberly? I thought she was the best singer out of ALL the group. She was my pick for the winner! Boo Hoo
Rob

Bathfizzy:
ooops I shouldn't have read this.  American Idol wont be on for another hour here.  So Kimberely didn't get picked eh?  My guess is because her voice only suits a certain kind of sound.  Her voice is nice but if sort of  reminds me of Ryan and Nikki last year.  And the American Idol should be able to sing and sound good on different kinds of music.  That is the reason why Kelly Clarkson did so well last year.

Theresa:
Cindi was ticked by the picks tonight.  She said the girl they picked was good, but she was mad because she said that it didnt really go by talent that it turned into a popularity contest.  She wanted Kimberly also.  I listened to her sing and thought she was very good, but the other girl was good too.  I think she didnt like the other person that won.

Theresa

Mamaschatzi:
Wanna take bets that Kimberly Caldwell will definitely be one of the judges "wildcard picks"?  I, myself, like her voice but I think she has a real attitude problem.  

Theresa:
I don't even know how this show works, but if she has a chance to get back in Cindi will be happy.  

I am not sure she knew how the show worked either, she sure wasnt happy when they let America pick, LOL.  

Theresa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version