Archive > The Amazing Race 14

Amazing Race 14 Episodes Submitted for Emmy Consideration

<< < (4/5) > >>

Neobie:
Good choices - though I have to say the tasks on each weren't the highlight of the episodes!

My feelings on TAR14.1 was pretty much tainted by the low-brow cheesiness (heh) of the cheese hill, which while many found entertaining we knew was rigged by the producers - low-quality racks and all. The bungee was more of the same, but here's what I liked about the premiere:

- The choice to fly into two different cities, a first!
- The ability to manoeuvre ahead based on public transport
- The return of the (albeit tiny) clues, like the yodelling and the photo

TAR14.8 wasn't a showcase of the planning, but of all the strange things that can happen on the race - penalties, mistakes and all, right? None of the tasks were... that difficult.

Benedicto:
Ugh....Romania and Siberia is way Better than those 2 legs submitted..... I noticed that Both of the legs, Margie and Luke won, something fishy   (:;)

Romania - Roadblock is very great, it is really directed to CULTURE of Romania, the Gymnastics is one of the best roadblocks in the race. (Bungee is way too overused, Fixing a propeller - ugh....). Detour is EPIC. Meltdowns <3. Such a very nice leg (Singing with Trannies / Fitting a teeth - ugh....)

Siberia - The detour really tested the teams <3. The random 1st for Christie and Jodi  is really great! The bottom 2 goddesses winning a motorcycle <3. Blind U-turn was also introduced.

RealityFanWA:

--- Quote from: bryan_pasa on June 24, 2009, 08:42:45 AM ---Ugh....Romania and Siberia is way Better than those 2 legs submitted..... I noticed that Both of the legs, Margie and Luke won, something fishy   (:;)

Romania - Roadblock is very great, it is really directed to CULTURE of Romania, the Gymnastics is one of the best roadblocks in the race. (Bungee is way too overused, Fixing a propeller - ugh....). Detour is EPIC. Meltdowns <3. Such a very nice leg (Singing with Trannies / Fitting a teeth - ugh....)

Siberia - The detour really tested the teams <3. The random 1st for Christie and Jodi  is really great! The bottom 2 goddesses winning a motorcycle <3. Blind U-turn was also introduced.

--- End quote ---

I'll never forget singing with the trannies haha...omg...hilarious!

Jobby:
LMAO. I love all the episodes in TAR 14 and don't mind any episodes submitted. However.. i would reckon they submit legs with cultural tasks. The thailand leg was really good, as with the season premiere as well. Can't think of any other episodes that can surpass those 2 episodes in terms of planning of tasks.. :funny:

DeafRacer:

--- Quote from: bryan_pasa on June 24, 2009, 08:42:45 AM ---Ugh....Romania and Siberia is way Better than those 2 legs submitted..... I noticed that Both of the legs, Margie and Luke won, something fishy   (:;)

--- End quote ---

Hahahha, fishy!?! It's not our fault that we were kicking some ass in both legs! We pulled a few strategic moves to pull ahead of everybody. I remember few people made few comments about NEL probably will be thrown in when my mom and I come in last place so that way they could "save" us before the season starts to air! We didn't come in last place in NEL! We came in first place in two NEL!! I'm proud of that accomplishment. My mom and I were only one team that weren't "saved" by a luck. Tammy + Victor got saved by Brad and Victoria's bad plane luck. Jaime and Cara got saved by Jen's infamous pee break. My mom and I didn't got saved by team's bad luck or NEL. We always made sure that we are ahead of, at least, one team in every leg. It worked out well for us.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version