Archive > The Amazing Race 14

Amazing Race 14 Episodes Submitted for Emmy Consideration

<< < (3/5) > >>

Moo:

--- Quote from: Raymond on June 07, 2009, 05:43:22 AM ---But personally, I'd have picked India 2 last season

--- End quote ---

Had the divorcees not read the roadblock by mistake, India 2 = meh, while Beijing 14.1 = exemplary all over!

Belle Book:
Switzerland was a fine choice!  The first episode in Thailand was also good, but I would've preferred the Romanian leg or the first Beijing leg to the first Thailand one.

Belle Book

ImANewUser:

--- Quote from: Mooyou on June 07, 2009, 08:45:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: Raymond on June 07, 2009, 05:43:22 AM ---But personally, I'd have picked India 2 last season

--- End quote ---

Had the divorcees not read the roadblock by mistake, India 2 = meh, while Beijing 14.1 = exemplary all over!

--- End quote ---

I HATED the Michael Phelps plug. Both Roadblocks were entertaining, but meh otherwise had Cara/Kelly not provided moments of hilarious pain. And the Detours were NOT fun at ALL. (The spices & sync diving had potential, but most teams didn't go for that.)

David:

--- Quote from: Raymond on June 07, 2009, 10:36:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mooyou on June 07, 2009, 08:45:01 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I HATED the Michael Phelps plug. Both Roadblocks were entertaining, but meh otherwise had Cara/Kelly not provided moments of hilarious pain. And the Detours were NOT fun at ALL. (The spices & sync diving had potential, but most teams didn't go for that.)

--- End quote ---

Hooky:
I would choose Ep 1 and Ep 11 (Leg 10B). *goes to look at link*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version