Author Topic: Amazing Race 15  (Read 122052 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Amazing Race 15
« Reply #300 on: July 17, 2009, 01:35:02 AM »
^^ buns of steel , sweet cheeks *hee

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #301 on: July 17, 2009, 11:41:23 AM »
When Phil Keoghan got the call Thursday telling him he’d been nominated for an Emmy, the host of “The Amazing Race” says he was standing in his garage in his underwear, scraping the walls in preparation for a home renovation.

Could this just possibly be some stooge answering for Phil because he is out on the road with TAR15 and incommunicado :hugs:

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #302 on: July 17, 2009, 11:58:48 AM »
When Phil Keoghan got the call Thursday telling him he’d been nominated for an Emmy, the host of “The Amazing Race” says he was standing in his garage in his underwear, scraping the walls in preparation for a home renovation.

Maybe!  Several celebrities do it all the time!
Could this just possibly be some stooge answering for Phil because he is out on the road with TAR15 and incommunicado :hugs:
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #303 on: July 17, 2009, 12:43:29 PM »

No. They have not left as of yesterday. To the best (darned good) of our knowledge.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #304 on: July 17, 2009, 02:26:09 PM »
So how many days can we sing "Tomorrow, tomorrow"...before y'all hate us?? :lol:

Wasn't today.... lots of indicators for soon though!
Tomorrow's a day away
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #305 on: July 17, 2009, 02:30:53 PM »
So how many days can we sing "Tomorrow, tomorrow"...before y'all hate us?? :lol:

Wasn't today.... lots of indicators for soon though!
Tomorrow's a day away
Just thinkin' about tomorrow clears away the cobwebs, and the sorrow...  :groan:
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline 2old4tech

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #306 on: July 17, 2009, 04:29:44 PM »
No time to investigate, but from Twitter:

smojosh
Watching people from the Amazing Race running around the CDA Resort lobby... they look frantic!
37 min ago· Reply · Retweet · View tweet

I believe that CDA means Coure d' Arlene Idaho.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #307 on: July 17, 2009, 05:23:42 PM »
You never know!  TAR hasn't always started in nice places. (The Nevada Dessert)
 :funny:

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #308 on: July 17, 2009, 05:33:25 PM »
 :funny: ...views of the neighborhood....  What a DUMP!    (:;)

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #309 on: July 17, 2009, 05:38:23 PM »
This is LA, and on the outskits, This graffitied fence!
 :funny:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #310 on: July 17, 2009, 05:40:21 PM »
First of all, teams did not leave today, so the week end remains possible.

Idaho may be something local:??
17 - 18 Endurocross - For all race fans! Hosted at the Kootenai County Fairgrounds and brought to you by MRP, LLC.
The hotel is not aware of any scavenger type or race events there, and there was no filming there today.

Street closings in LA tomorrow are possible, will be interested to see what y'all find, but have been focusing on another area  :)

Thanks caper and 2old4tech!! 
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #311 on: July 17, 2009, 05:54:25 PM »
No time to investigate, but from Twitter:

smojosh
Watching people from the Amazing Race running around the CDA Resort lobby... they look frantic!
37 min ago· Reply · Retweet · View tweet

I believe that CDA means Coure d' Arlene Idaho.

2old4tech:

I am not saying that Coeur d'Alene isn't the start of AR15, but I do consider it unlikely. Here's why:

1. I tried to find a commercial airport near Coeur d'Alene but it doesn't exist (a small general aviation one is all that exists).
2. However, Coeur d'Alene is only 40 miles from Spokane International Airport. Now Spokane is not in the top 100 airports in the U.S. (Boise is 69), but it does have nonstop flights to Chicago, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Oakland, Portland, Seattle, Phoenix, and that metropolis of Boise Idaho. With one connection in Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Denver or Chicago teams can get a lot of places across either the Pacific or Atlantic Oceans and even heading south to Central America or north to Canada.
3. However, who would want to do that? No purpose is served by not starting an Amazing Race in a gateway city with direct overseas flights.
4. Canada can be reached quickly by driving north to southeastern British Columbia. It is a long difficult drive to either Calgary or Vancouver where international flights can be obtained.

I applaud your efforts to bring potential AR15 information to the forum. Do not let my remarks above discourage you.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #312 on: July 17, 2009, 06:18:06 PM »

I'm not going down there, that's for dang sure.   :ascared

I'll wait for the movie.
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #313 on: July 17, 2009, 06:21:36 PM »

I'm not going down there, that's for dang sure.   :ascared

I'll wait for the movie.
Want to borrow my taser?  :tup:

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #314 on: July 17, 2009, 08:14:52 PM »

Anyway, as per the most recent (today), VERY reliable info, the race has NOT yet started, and IS scheduled to start this week.

:jam: One down, six to go :waves:

:jam: :jam: two down, five to go  :waves: :waves: :waves: :waves: :waves:

:jam: :jam: :jam: three down, four to go  :waves: :waves: :waves: :waves:

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: four down, three to go  :waves: :waves: :waves:

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: five down, two to go  :waves: :waves:

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #315 on: July 17, 2009, 08:30:47 PM »
Ooh! Maybe this IS where it starts!

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #316 on: July 17, 2009, 09:01:27 PM »
The source is here; if you click on some of the links you'll see that BPW requests from FilmLA are a common thing. If it's our group...very strange. ??? Nice find, caper  :tup:.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #317 on: July 17, 2009, 10:08:39 PM »
thanks harley, peach and Slowhatch for the info  :jam:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #318 on: July 17, 2009, 11:01:38 PM »
First of all, teams did not leave today, so the week end remains possible.

Idaho may be something local:??
17 - 18 Endurocross - For all race fans! Hosted at the Kootenai County Fairgrounds and brought to you by MRP, LLC.
The hotel is not aware of any scavenger type or race events there, and there was no filming there today.

Street closings in LA tomorrow are possible, will be interested to see what y'all find, but have been focusing on another area  :)

Thanks caper and 2old4tech!! 

Heres the article for good measure..

Great Race for Education Hits Streets of IF

IDAHO FALLS - Many were seen running around the streets of Downtown Idaho Falls Friday with backpack and water bottles as part of the 1st Annual Great Race for Education.

The race is similar to the hit show, The Amazing Race, in which teams are sent on a massive scavenger hunt around town.

The event was sponsored by the EITC Foundation with all proceeds going toward supporting the school's foundation scholarship program.

Team owners gathered at the Snake River Landing to track their team members with a GPS tracker.

Organizers say the race got pretty intense.

"They are so competitive.  It's a fun way to have an adult activity that raises money for a good cause but lets you play like a kid as well," said Melissa Bean, with the EITC Foundation.

Prize money for the winners ranged from $750 for 3rd place to $1,500 for 1st Place.

Offline mjriches2005

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #319 on: July 18, 2009, 12:30:41 AM »
If it's true that TAR15 is beginning filming tommorow (Saturday: its 10:30pm here in Oregon for me) in Los Angeles again, then someone should hang around near LAX Airport to see if a bunch of near-identical cars are driving towards the long-term/economy lots.  It's also good to keep your eyes peeled at Long Beach-Daugherty Field Airport, Burbank-Bop Hope Airport, Santa Ana Airport, and Ontario International Airport just in case they fly out there.  Long Beach has flights to Portland/Seattle if they were heading to Canada first like to Vancouver, BC.  Bop Hope Airport is also the same if they were flying out to Canada via PDX or SEA.  Santa Ana has more flights to Chicago via United/American, Houston or Newark via Continental, Atlanta or Minneapolis via Delta, and same to Vancouver via PDX or SEA.  Ontario is the second biggest airport in the LA metro with service to Houston, Atlanta, Portland, Seattle, and international service to Mexico (Mexico City and Guadalajara).
And just in case to let you know, the proposed film area could be for something else, WRP could mean something to do with the Water Utiliites in the area since its near a river and waterway.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 18, 2009, 12:41:46 AM »
I so hope filming begins tomorrow! I love pre-season spoilers, they are my favorite part of the show!

urgh...I'm just looking so forward to fall, and TV shows, and the amazing race!!! I love fall seasons of TAR!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #321 on: July 18, 2009, 06:21:59 AM »
I so hope filming begins tomorrow! I love pre-season spoilers, they are my favorite part of the show!

urgh...I'm just looking so forward to fall, and TV shows, and the amazing race!!! I love fall seasons of TAR!

I'm hype up and all ready for TAR 15 SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please start filming TOMORROW.

Offline mjriches2005

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #322 on: July 18, 2009, 12:53:23 PM »
/////////
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 09:46:52 PM by puddin »

Offline firsttime2233

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #323 on: July 18, 2009, 02:57:21 PM »
////////////
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 09:46:37 PM by puddin »