Author Topic: Amazing Race 15  (Read 122079 times)

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
Re: Amazing Race 15
« Reply #225 on: July 07, 2009, 07:09:12 PM »
As far as we could tell without revealing too much the race has not started yet Gman. We are waiting for

........"Word" :popcorn:
Anytime this week we should have sightings!  :yess:

"Word" !!!   :jumpy: :jumpy:

soon...very soon!  :hearts:
You don't have to make us so excited!
 :lol:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #226 on: July 07, 2009, 08:47:13 PM »
inside info...I am so excited!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #227 on: July 07, 2009, 10:03:44 PM »
So...should someone be camping out at LAX?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #228 on: July 07, 2009, 10:35:29 PM »
So...should someone be camping out at LAX?
if i could I would so  :yess:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #229 on: July 07, 2009, 11:15:52 PM »
So we have info on a starting date soon to be. Imagine if we could get live pictures of teams  :yess:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline DeafRacer

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #230 on: July 08, 2009, 02:51:54 PM »
......but season 14 the contestants were sitting around LAX for hours borrowing laptops and what not and we did not have 1 report/sighting Gman. And I don't think TPTB have enough $$ to send teams outside the USA to start I still think we are looking at the LA area. Just my opinion .......

We actually had a soccer team from Australia stalked us around the international terminal at LAX and kept asking us to see if they could take a picture of my mom and me. We kept saying no, we can't. Few of them even knew that I'm deaf. We asked one guy to see if we could borrow his laptop and he was like, "Aren't you guys doing Amazing Race?!" and we were like no.  haha. Even, someone yelled, "There's a team from The Amazing Race!" when my mom and I got off the bus and ran inside. My mom was like, "This is NUTS!" I was surprised to see that none of stuff from LAX surfaced on the Internet after I got home from the race. I guess we were pretty good with slipping in and fly out, haha.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #231 on: July 08, 2009, 03:07:17 PM »
Thanks for sharing Luke! Good stuff! haha peach is dying because she wants to fly out there as I type this, lol
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 07:03:59 PM by puddin »

Offline password

• Village Idiot
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #232 on: July 08, 2009, 05:43:02 PM »
"DeafRacer" is that really you Luke?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #233 on: July 08, 2009, 05:56:17 PM »
"DeafRacer" is that really you Luke?

It is indeed! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #234 on: July 08, 2009, 06:01:59 PM »
Thanks for sharing Luke! Good stuff! haha peach is dying because she wants to fly out there as I type this but work is holding her back ...

Oh boy, would I ever LOVE to be lucky enough to stumble across the race in progress one day!!  Who else? PM me.....   ;)

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #235 on: July 08, 2009, 07:37:48 PM »
The clock is ticking  :tup: July 8 ia passing into history and still not a hint of where the TAR15 teams are or if they have even started from somewhere.  Oh where, oh where could our teams be :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #236 on: July 08, 2009, 08:06:35 PM »
They haven't left yet G-Man.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline jerseydude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday
« Reply #237 on: July 08, 2009, 08:24:09 PM »
Yeah, That would be cool like I said.
But I like to see more Oceania than just Australia and New Zealand.  How come BVM never have the race visit countries/islands like Fiji, Palau, Micronesia, Samoa, Tahiti, Cook Islands, Vanuatu, Saipan, and American Samoa? And if you haven't notice that why on past seasons airports like Macau International and SFO are not used for travel.  In Allstars Leg12, why did the teams fly out of Hong Kong and not Macau and the last legs of seasons2 and 11 why did they fly into Oakland and not SFO!  I don't get it but ARIsrael used Macau International, there are flights out of Macau to China, and other Asian cities.  And from Hawaii they could have flown on United to SFO instead ATA to Oakland.  Sorry but I just wanted to point this out, any way back on topic about the TAR15, the number 1 country I really hope they get to visit is Jordan.  Jordan is travel friendly and has a bunch of places to visit like Wadi Rum and Petra. 

About your Macau Question, I have been to Macau airport multiple times and there are barly any flights. They have a couple fights each day for locations in China/Taipei. If one team accidently misses a flight they will be maybe a couple hours behind if they are lucky but maybe even 1 day behind other teams like the Africa to Poland leg in TAR All Stars. So Hong Kong Airport is Much More bigger and they have many flights so if a team misses a designated flight, they can still catch up. :D Hope this helps... (BTW Macau aiport has 8 boarding gates 4 which require busses while Hong Kong has around 50 gate which most of them do not require busses.
The Amazing Race TV Stars- Marc and Rovilson (Currently 1st)
Victor\'s Amazing Race- Mooyou and Jerseydude (Currently 5th)
RFF Amazing Race Season 2- Redskevin88 & Jerseydude (Eliminated 4th)
Mooyou\'s Amazing Race- Tammy and Victor (Finished 2nd Place )

Offline Zatchbellcool

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #238 on: July 09, 2009, 02:52:37 AM »
Well Today I was having my 2 hour Layover in LAX. I did lots of snooping and asking ticket counters, flight attentends, and security guards....Nothing at all! Well...some Ticket counter people were giving me TAR 14 info saying they saw what i was describing in November...Like that was any help now lol.

But I did get something, This coukd be a lead....Or just someone throwing me off. Someone said they saw Camera crews with People in Pairs going on 2 different flights to Singapore....Idk if that helps any. Let me know if it does!

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #239 on: July 09, 2009, 03:36:41 AM »
Let me know if true! I'm working at Singapore's Changi Airport and could probably find people to badger!

(TAR:I flew into Hong Kong first before taking the ferry to Macau, but that got edited out...)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #240 on: July 09, 2009, 05:09:44 AM »
Thanks zatch!!

We do not believe that teams have left yet.....but nothing is impossible.

Stay alert team, and contact me by PM asap if you are or can be in the area during the next few days!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Zatchbellcool

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #241 on: July 09, 2009, 06:54:31 AM »
Thanks zatch!!

Stay alert team, and contact me by PM asap if you are or can be in the area during the next few days!
Well I'm glad I could help in the slightest bit. But I wouldn't take it as Valid Info. The Flight attendant bearly knew What TAR was, I had to describe Teams and Camera crews and other things of that sort, so I don't think it was Legit but like you said "But nothing's Impossible." so Who knows...He might be right. :duno:

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #242 on: July 09, 2009, 09:13:29 AM »
Thanks zatch!!

Well I'm glad I could help in the slightest bit. But I wouldn't take it as Valid Info. The Flight attendant bearly knew What TAR was, I had to describe Teams and Camera crews and other things of that sort, so I don't think it was Legit but like you said "But nothing's Impossible." so Who knows...He might be right. :duno:
Cool!  That would be amazing to go to Singapore.  But I think a lot of people from L.A. would have seen them. 

Offline Zatchbellcool

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #243 on: July 09, 2009, 09:59:00 AM »
Thanks zatch!!

Cool!  That would be amazing to go to Singapore.  But I think a lot of people from L.A. would have seen them. 
and thats what throws me off. I think if it was a real sighting, I think more people would've talked. but ik....theres no telling whats with this races' startingline or if the race has even ended yet.

Offline jerseydude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday
« Reply #244 on: July 09, 2009, 08:18:17 PM »
Well nothing in China (Shanghai and Shenzhen) yet... Had a flight a couple days ago and didn't see anyone...
The Amazing Race TV Stars- Marc and Rovilson (Currently 1st)
Victor\'s Amazing Race- Mooyou and Jerseydude (Currently 5th)
RFF Amazing Race Season 2- Redskevin88 & Jerseydude (Eliminated 4th)
Mooyou\'s Amazing Race- Tammy and Victor (Finished 2nd Place )

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #245 on: July 09, 2009, 09:25:03 PM »
They have to leave here first...and here's hoping tomorrow is the day! :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #246 on: July 10, 2009, 09:15:05 AM »
They have to leave here first...and here's hoping tomorrow is the day! :yess:
Perhaps they would start at midnight because there would not be as many sightings.

Offline zacz

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #247 on: July 10, 2009, 10:40:37 AM »

Perhaps they would start at midnight because there would not be as many sightings.

If there are sufficient flights leaving at that time (2 or 3 in the morning etc.) then I think this is definitely a possibility. It would cut down on initial sightings and it if we don't know exactly when the race began than it does make it harder to look for further sightings of other legs.

Realistically there only needs to be at the most 2 flights leaving within a few hours of each other for this to work - I don't know whether this is a possibility however someone who's more airport savvy would have to check.

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #248 on: July 10, 2009, 11:27:54 AM »
Flight-wise, it's not a problem - plenty of flights going over to Asia, Australia and Mexico from LAX, and that's only counting the directs.

But would they?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #249 on: July 10, 2009, 11:31:49 PM »
No sightings so far.....

But there is some info that makes us think that departure is imminent?

So if you are in the area and want to help, please PM me!
RFF's Golden Rule: