Author Topic: Re: So You Would Like To Be an Updater?  (Read 4352 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: So You Would Like To Be an Updater?
« on: July 24, 2008, 08:31:46 PM »
:bump

Hoping to lure some volunteers here  :waves:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 09:20:17 PM »
Please help out. The board needs updaters more than ever. If you read the feed threads, you'll know how much fun we have.

With me being out due to injury and other regulars out due to vacation, we need updaters more than ever.
Just here to visit.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 10:04:32 PM »
It really is fun and once you start you will find that you really can't stop, it would be especially helpful for Puddin if you were on the west coast becuase then you can help out when I am sure that Puddin would love to get some :zzz :zzz :zzz

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 10:29:26 PM »
It really is fun and once you start you will find that you really can't stop, it would be especially helpful for Puddin if you were on the west coast becuase then you can help out when I am sure that Puddin would love to get some :zzz :zzz :zzz
Our maybe I should move to the West Coast sass  :lol:
And it really is fun, its not all about the updates, it amazes me how much we have become a famly of sorts, how it has brought us all together  :hugs: don't you think so sass & Ken/TARAsia? 

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 10:28:50 PM »
Our maybe I should move to the West Coast sass  :lol:
And it really is fun, its not all about the updates, it amazes me how much we have become a famly of sorts, how it has brought us all together  :hugs: don't you think so sass & Ken/TARAsia? 

We are a big huge family here :hugs: spread all over the country.

Puddin if you move to the west coast then you won't be around as much when I am to update with, I will miss you her with me. :kuss:

Oh who am I kidding, you will still be here round the clock Puddin, at least this way we know you have a shot of seeing the kids in the morning when there is an endurance comp. :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 10:48:57 PM »

We are a big huge family here :hugs: spread all over the country.

Puddin if you move to the west coast then you won't be around as much when I am to update with, I will miss you her with me. :kuss:

Oh who am I kidding, you will still be here round the clock Puddin, at least this way we know you have a shot of seeing the kids in the morning when there is an endurance comp. :lol:

:lol: you think the kids would at least offer to make me breakfast right? I don't think I'd like the west coast sass, I would get dizzy laying backwards on the beach to get an even tan , out here we face the ocean, out there your back is to the ocean :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 12:40:11 AM »
I'm right aren't I ?  :lol: any West coasters out there?
On the East coast I try to line up with the sun to get a tan and face East towards the ocean, now on the West if I wanted to face the sun I would face East, with the ocean to my back right?

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 10:13:08 AM »
I had to think about this  :lol:    If it was early in the day, that would be right.  I don't live at the beach but when we go we usually don't go out until 11 or later.......then the sun is above you so you can sit and face the ocean.  You guys are making me l :funny:       

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 09:23:46 PM »
I think we have all caught the BB much brain, quick we really better have Peach call the CDC to get that vaccine here.

All I can say is that Puddin you have now totally confused me, can't you still face the ocean to get the sun, but better yet in the middle of the day it wouldn't matter because the sun is right above you.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 10:15:11 PM »
When I sit in the sun I turn with it like a sundial, so that there are no shadows , does that make sense? So if I was on the west coast the sun would be east with the ocean at my back but I suppose eventually I would have to turn towards the west as it gets later in the day?  :iok :nopoints :pfight: :umn: :beach:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 10:52:32 PM »
When I sit in the sun I turn with it like a sundial, so that there are no shadows , does that make sense? So if I was on the west coast the sun would be east with the ocean at my back but I suppose eventually I would have to turn towards the west as it gets later in the day?  :iok :nopoints :pfight: :umn: :beach:

Now you are making sense Puddin, but I think the reason why I am so confused about all this sun tanning stuff is that I am inside watching the HGs get tan and I have to get my tan from a bottle.  What does the sun even look like again? ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 11:48:21 PM »
I try to find an hour in the morning, the deck is off my bedroom so I roll out the door and try to nap but damn its been cloudy in the morning the past week but get my nap in sun or clouds.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 11:55:17 AM »
You could tackle two things and take your tan outside, that seems like the smart move to me too, I wish I could do that, but I work during the day.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 12:20:04 PM »
 Heee...all this :beach: is fun, but just a little :ot: !!  :funny: :funny: :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.