Archive > Big Brother 11 Discussion Board

Big Brother 11 (more than likely false) Rumours

(1/4) > >>

michael:
First official rumour was posted tonight.

Someone at jokers posted this anonymously:

--- Quote ---I only feel comfortable posting anonymously, so this forum was my only option. Sorry.

The same source who revealed to me the twist of BB 9 and the theme of the BB 10 house has given me a little information about the twist for BB 11. I don't know how accurate this information is, but I can tell you that this source has been very reliable in the past.

From what I was told, there will be a twist for BB 11 and it involves intruders. The intruders arent celebrities, but they WONT be strangers to some of the houseguests. Apparently this idea was taken from one of the internal versions of the show. Australia I think.

Thats all I have . . . . .
--- End quote ---

tory:
oooohhhh wow that sounds jucy!!! maby they will find us and kidnap us and put us in the house.. :yess: :yess:

Coutzy:
If it does happen, they are on the right track with the twist coming out of Australia.

In the final season of BB in oz, two intruders that came in were the boyfriend and ex-boyfriend of one of the housemates (The two had no knowledge of each other previously though.)

tory:
wow that sounds like drama waiting to happen!!!!

Coutzy:
It had potential, but the season overall was very dull, and BB got canceled over here afterward.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version