Author Topic: TAR Live Stream, running NOW!!  (Read 17394 times)

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
Re: TAR Live Stream, running NOW!!
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2009, 10:18:47 AM »
^^I want the Kynt/Vyxsin elim episode & TK/Rachel NEL episode. (Should've been eliminated that leg. :funny: Nate/Jenn doing a Speed Bump in the finale would've been better than seeing TK/Rachel win.)

I never knew what was the big deal with TK and Rachel winning. Besides being boring, they were one of the darn nice, lovely dating couple who would support one another even till their deathbeds, and i seriously think that at times.. it just isn't fair that people didn't like them.. just because they were boring, uninteresting and "didn't deserve the win". IMO, i think they won fair and square on one of the hardest Roadblocks ever on the history of the race and better them win, than quarrelling couples like Nate/Jen or some other dysfunctional couple winning.

Seriously, would you guys rather see Jon and Vic V2.0 winning or a nice dating couple who had Kris and Jon vibes winning? :(

I'd rather have seen Kynt and Vyxsin win.

They were a nice dating couple (except when certain Italian streets were concerned, but I'll give them a pardon on that one)

Seriously though, I didn't hate TK and Rachel because they were boring, I hated them because they were classed as hippy's, putting them in a group with BJ and Tyler, whom I also hate because they prevented one of my favorites, Eric and Jeremy, from winning.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2009, 11:16:13 AM »
Seriously though, I didn't hate TK and Rachel because they were boring, I hated them because they were classed as hippy's, putting them in a group with BJ and Tyler, whom I also hate because they prevented one of my favorites, Eric and Jeremy, from winning.
so, do you also hate Anita & Arthur by association?
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2009, 12:11:02 PM »
Kris & Jon were my favorite team in all of the seasons so I would have preferred to see them win or even a K&J v. 2.0. Jonathan was an ogre and no matter how many times he said it was editing that made him look bad, he cannot excuse his behavior at the Brandenburg Gate. I would have hated to see them win TAR6.

TK & Rachel were similar to Jon & Kris, but a bit different as well.
Just here to visit.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2009, 12:23:52 PM »
Kris & Jon were my favorite team in all of the seasons so I would have preferred to see them win or even a K&J v. 2.0. Jonathan was an ogre and no matter how many times he said it was editing that made him look bad, he cannot excuse his behavior at the Brandenburg Gate. I would have hated to see them win TAR6.

Ron & Christina were more deserving IMO, nevertheless, they started the "let's really mend our relationship" trend
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2009, 05:25:03 PM »
And now... we are at Survivor!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2009, 09:31:35 PM »

Ron & Christina were more deserving IMO, nevertheless, they started the "let's really mend our relationship" trend

Yup. When Ron and Chris won the Croatia leg, i was like.. but they were nearly eliminated on the first few legs! :ascared

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2009, 10:33:38 PM »
^^I want the Kynt/Vyxsin elim episode & TK/Rachel NEL episode. (Should've been eliminated that leg. :funny: Nate/Jenn doing a Speed Bump in the finale would've been better than seeing TK/Rachel win.)

I never knew what was the big deal with TK and Rachel winning. Besides being boring, they were one of the darn nice, lovely dating couple who would support one another even till their deathbeds, and i seriously think that at times.. it just isn't fair that people didn't like them.. just because they were boring, uninteresting and "didn't deserve the win". IMO, i think they won fair and square on one of the hardest Roadblocks ever on the history of the race and better them win, than quarrelling couples like Nate/Jen or some other dysfunctional couple winning.

Seriously, would you guys rather see Jon and Vic V2.0 winning or a nice dating couple who had Kris and Jon vibes winning? :(

In two words, yes sorta. In several words, Nate & Jen were more Tara & Wil than Jon & Vic to me. And the only reason I liked Kris & Jon is because it was the same season as Jon & Vic and Freddy & Kendra (I mostly hated Kendra after the Senegal leg), Hayden & Aaron and Lori & Bolo were elim-ed, Adam & Rebecca were toast and all my faves were eliminated early. Put Kris & Jon in a season like Season 3 and chances are, I wouldn't be that fond of them. I mean, yes they deserve it, (anyone who finishes that first deserves it) but it as hard to watch still. For me, at least. ;) Just my opinion.

But Ron & Chris is still <3<3<3.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 10:44:57 PM by Raymond »
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2009, 06:02:59 AM »
I like. Margie and luke