Author Topic: TAR: Latin America (previous seasons)** includes spoilers**  (Read 457426 times)

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR: Latin America ** includes spoilers**
« Reply #925 on: December 06, 2011, 08:04:42 AM »
Ok guys here is the promo

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_uoAdymBHFs?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_uoAdymBHFs?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=</a>

Ok guys, we can confirm it... this leg goes from Salvador to Sao Paulo, with tasks in both cities.

Look ath this....

Alejandro and Felipe are right here

Offline krabbe

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #926 on: December 06, 2011, 08:29:00 AM »
Everytime I watch a preview of TARLA, I crack up at the announcer's voice. He always sounds like a father trying to scare off his kids *fake deep voice* POR SPAAACE

Offline AR FAN

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #927 on: December 06, 2011, 12:02:55 PM »
Everytime I watch a preview of TARLA, I crack up at the announcer's voice. He always sounds like a father trying to scare off his kids *fake deep voice* POR SPAAACE

I guess you never seen Latin TV. Thats how all the announcer sound, regardless if your watching the news or some kids show. All serious all the time.

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #928 on: December 06, 2011, 05:28:49 PM »
Alejandro and Felipe are in an area where there is a japanese community very important and iconic in Sao Paulo, i think that has something to do with the martial art task???  :duno:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 06:58:24 PM by maxen »

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #929 on: December 07, 2011, 07:37:05 AM »
The name of the area where Alejandro and Felipe are running is Liberdade, a very important japanese community in Sao Paulo.

I think the martial art task they are doing is judo... well i'm not an expert about martial arts so if know something else please share it  :cmas20

Maybe they went to some kind of academia in that area... you can see the word "haiti" in the walls of they place where they are doing that task.

The balance task is in Praia da Barra in Salvador, so that one and the searching task at Igreja do Bomfim task are in that city.

You also can see the twins running in Salvador airport, so we'll see the white board to determinate the departure times at the Sao Paulo International Airport.

I don't know is there is an aquarium in Salvador but i know there is one in Sao Paulo, maybe the task with the sharks is in some kind of Aquarium  :cmas5

And maybe the surprise of Demi about the clue is bacause it has only one word?  :cmas5

« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 07:55:26 AM by maxen »

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #930 on: December 07, 2011, 04:24:51 PM »
Yeah... the tank of the white sharks is in Sao Paulo's Aquarium.

So we have:

Pit start -> Praia da Barra o Igreja do Bomfim -> Airport -> Sao Paulo -> Aquarium-> Judo challenge -> pit stop?

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #931 on: December 07, 2011, 05:01:06 PM »
Any bets for the word?

I bet in "continua..."
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline krabbe

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #932 on: December 11, 2011, 09:20:34 AM »

I guess you never seen Latin TV. Thats how all the announcer sound, regardless if your watching the news or some kids show. All serious all the time.

Actually I learned Spanish through watching Latin TV. Some of the translations were misleading though  :cmaslol

Anyone knows where I can watch the Insider Videos for TARLA? Kathy & Rick stopped posting them :(

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #933 on: December 11, 2011, 06:28:12 PM »
Well,Maxi and Demi didn't have luck on their sides i think

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #934 on: December 11, 2011, 07:10:06 PM »
It was a really good leg in Sao Paulo, next week big finale.

FINISH LINE: Parque da Independência.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 06:01:09 AM by maxen »

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #935 on: December 12, 2011, 02:48:20 AM »
To clear out any doubts, the cousins were surprised by the clue because it was written in japanese
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #936 on: December 12, 2011, 05:23:27 AM »
The karting task will be here:

Kartodromo Internacional Granja Viana

Offline krabbe

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #937 on: December 12, 2011, 08:15:06 AM »
So the finale will still be in Sao Paolo throughout?

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #938 on: December 12, 2011, 09:36:33 AM »
So the finale will still be in Sao Paolo throughout?

Yes, the second half of this final leg will also take place on Sao Paulo!

I have really liked this season! I hope next time we visit more countries, we get more difficult tasks, and atleast one conflictive team  :cmas22
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #939 on: December 12, 2011, 03:04:34 PM »
The Twins are the winners.

I explain why.

Warner Channel has always been showing that scenes of the race Making Of. And they show the Twins coming on and harris congratulating them.

Then they showed Demi and Maxi coming up,and Felipe/Alejandro too,but i reckon that they are not in that specific order.

Than,all them hug out and Alejandro or Felipe screams " Hoy Chile paga tudo!"
(Today Chile will pay for all)

And them the twins smile. Big big big big big spoiler...i didn't believe when i sawed.

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #940 on: December 12, 2011, 04:34:04 PM »
Is that true Declive??? i've heard about that video but i didn't want to belive it. Did you watch that with your own eyes????:cmas18... if that is the case, well it pretty much confirms the winners of this season. Warner Channel?? when a read that information they said it was in TNT.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #941 on: December 12, 2011, 04:48:40 PM »
Is that true Declive??? i've heard about that video but i didn't want to belive it. Did you watch that with your own eyes????:cmas18... if that is the case, well it pretty much confirms the winners of this season. Warner Channel?? when a read that information they said it was in TNT.

Yeah,i saw on Warner,Warner is always showing this videos...anyway,mega surprising...what a disappointing thing...i expected to see Demi and Maxi winning.

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #942 on: December 12, 2011, 05:43:54 PM »
To me it's not a surprise, Demi and Maxi are good surviving eliminations but i couldn't see their competitive side until the last episode... they could have won the race based on that but they were competing against two super strong teams. Together those two teams have won 9 legs, that's too much.

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #943 on: December 12, 2011, 05:44:31 PM »
Yay!!!  :cmas20 I hope it's true, because when you see the preview you can see that the twins are checking in with a bright sky, and the other two when it is getting darker... so my conclusion was that the twins won  :cmas9
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #944 on: December 12, 2011, 08:10:17 PM »
Here is the last promo

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/w7WAIS8OMUI?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/w7WAIS8OMUI?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage</a>

Offline amazinglatinoamericafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #945 on: December 12, 2011, 10:56:31 PM »
Here is the last promo

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/w7WAIS8OMUI?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/w7WAIS8OMUI?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage</a>

what say maxi or demi when they are running to the final pitstop ?

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #946 on: December 13, 2011, 06:52:26 AM »
Here is the last promo

what say maxi or demi when they are running to the final pitstop ?

He says "corre con todas tus fuerzas" (run with all your might).

Chileno is right, the sky in the twins shot is really different from the other teams, i think they are winning with a good diference. My gut tells me Demi & Maxi get second and Felipe & Alejandro third.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 06:59:38 AM by maxen »

Offline krabbe

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #947 on: December 13, 2011, 08:26:11 AM »
Ugh if that's the case then it's irritating that the producers just don't give a damn & spoil things left & right. I mean come on, it's a race, it's supposed to be tense for the racers AND the viewers. I was hoping after the show was transferred to Space they took it more seriously, but alas it's still not the case.

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #948 on: December 13, 2011, 09:56:09 AM »
Chileno is right, the sky in the twins shot is really different from the other teams, i think they are winning with a good diference. My gut tells me Demi & Maxi get second and Felipe & Alejandro third.

I would say the finale goes like this:

1st: Cristóbal & Nicolás  :cmas26
2nd: Felipe & Alejandro
3rd: Demi & Maxi
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #949 on: December 13, 2011, 05:11:00 PM »

I would say the finale goes like this:

1st: Cristóbal & Nicolás  :cmas26
2nd: Felipe & Alejandro
3rd: Demi & Maxi

If that is the case then Maxi and Demi made a huge mistake  :cmas11