Archive > Real World/Road Rules

The Real World: Cancun

<< < (8/8)

Boingo:
Season finale - No surprise, Joey returns, a changed man...  :lol:  it's a love fest, hugs all around...  :res:  lot's of booze later and Joey and Ayiiia are in the sack...  :groan:  eewwww!

No fights, lots of warm fuzzies... how exciting, NOT!

After the show, MTV aired "The S#!t That They Should Have Shown" outtakes.  Great stuff... better than the actual show.   :funny:  Surprising, we find that Emilee is not the "stick-in-the-mud" she was made out to be, but rather a tiger in the bed.  She got porked as much as or more than the others.  We also learn that Ayiiia is just as crazy, if not more, as was shown.  Bronne comes across as a cool guy, not the ass I thought he would be.  Oh, yeah, Emilee is really really funny when she is pissed drunk.   :casey 

Glad to see this train wreck finally over.   ;D

bearsfolife:
Yea, there's good stuff in the "shi^ they should've shown" that would've been great to see on TV, not having to watch Pat and Jonna and Jasmine in what seemed like 5 episodes in a row.

missv2009:

--- Quote from: Boingo on September 10, 2009, 02:27:37 AM ---Season finale - No surprise, Joey returns, a changed man...  :lol:  it's a love fest, hugs all around...  :res:  lot's of booze later and Joey and Ayiiia are in the sack...  :groan:  eewwww!

No fights, lots of warm fuzzies... how exciting, NOT!

After the show, MTV aired "The S#!t That They Should Have Shown" outtakes.  Great stuff... better than the actual show.   :funny:  Surprising, we find that Emilee is not the "stick-in-the-mud" she was made out to be, but rather a tiger in the bed.  She got porked as much as or more than the others.  We also learn that Ayiiia is just as crazy, if not more, as was shown.  Bronne comes across as a cool guy, not the ass I thought he would be.  Oh, yeah, Emilee is really really funny when she is pissed drunk.   :casey 

Glad to see this train wreck finally over.   ;D

--- End quote ---

Regarding the Sh*t they should have shown...the part where Ayiiia is drunk and going crazy for chicken wings there is a song playing in the background...what is that song?   Its been driving me nuts. 
Thank you!!

missv2009:
Here is a link to the video:

It is at the 4:50 minute or so mark

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/435473/pee-party.jhtml#id=1620679

Thanks!!!   

RahRah:
i wish i wasn't in canada so i could see it

what does it sound like? lyrics/anything? i will try to help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page