Archive > Real World/Road Rules

The Real World: Cancun

<< < (6/8) > >>

Boingo:
 :lol:  OK, big drama last week is finally over.  Joey and Ayiiia  both hate each other, BUT at least they are not speaking to each other.... Thank god for that.   :funny:

Oh wait, more drama is lurking in the wings... but first we get a visit from girl-with-strange-body-piercings boyfriend, Matt.  Isn't love grand.   :snicker:  All is right with the world... until he leaves, and then body piercing girl sleeps around with some guy.... but she really loves Matt...but but.... whatever...  :groan:  :res:

Joey's in deep doodoo... missed his work shift... Spring Break company is pissed....  will he lose his job?... will he go home?...  will we fall asleep waiting for some Spring Break action?...  :funny:

Nope... Joe gets a slap on the wrist and double duty... wow... that was a close one... he's the only one keeping this show interesting...   :knuckles:  we are saved....   :jumpy:

lots more sex in next weeks previews... and Jasmine may get layed... finally.   :-[   you go girl!

bearsfolife:
Well, Joey finally screwed up enough to get fired. He wants to put blame on an alarm clock not going off but I been in that situation before and if you had a better alarm clock, you will wake up no matter if it's 6 or 8 AM.

This is just a guy who's never really had a real job aside from his band. He's probably used to not listening to anybody and not answering to authority figures.

I mean I'm sure if I was on the show and I liked him that I would've been just as mad as all the rest of the housemates but honestly, he deserved to be fired off the show.

And him saying how his bosses were douche bags, welcome to the real world, there's no such thing as the perfect boss. But those bosses like Cristina seemed pretty reasonable if you didn't screw up.

Boingo:
 :lol: Actually the "after the Real World" after show was more entertaining than the epiosde.  Yep, "Iron Pants" boss lady gives Joey the boot.   :groan:  You'd think an expensive super deluxe hotel suite would have a decent alarm clock.   :res:  Too bad, but looks like Ayiiia gets more face time now... *ugh*  (:;)  BTW, in case anyones interested, lots of sex this week, except poor Jasmine... NO SEX FOR YOU!  :funny:   :neener:

After show says there are only 5 episodes left.  Looks like more drama...  :meow:   :knuckles:  Can we stand it...  :lol:

bearsfolife:
This has been one of the worst seasons ever. It's basically been the Joey and Ayiia show with Jasmine's love story, CJ's going off on Ayiia, and Jonna struggling to remain faithful to her b/f.

It's been pretty awful b/c Bronne, Emily, and Derek aren't even like in the show that much as they do nothing.

Having it in Cancun was an awful idea b/c all they do is drink, party, and have sex. Wow, what an interesting season.

Boingo:
 :lol: Now with Joey gone, what can the producers showcase this week.... how about "All Jasmine, All The Time"...   :funny:  ..and some poor orphan kids and other such warm fuzy stuff.. yada yada yada..

But anyway, speaking of Jasmine, what's funnier than a little sassy black girl?  How about a drunk, mad, little sassy black girl.   :yess:  ROFLMAO  :colors
Jasmine likes Pat, Pat doesn't return the favor, Pat likes Janna, Janna flirts with Pat, Jasmine gets drunk,  :jam:  and hates everyone... problem solved....  :res:  nothing but drama....  :meow: ..oh and still no sex for Jasmine

Oh wait, did I say drama?  looks like we get drama in spades next week... flying fire extinguishers... consequences.... packed bags...  here we go again...   :snicker:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version