Archive > Survivor Samoa

Survivor 19: Samoa Screencaps

<< < (5/5)

puddin:
Aggie Grey's Fire Dance  :sucks

realshowfan:
For me, in my opinion, the logo is kinda disappointing. The top half is really awesome, but the bottom half, not at all. :-/

Also weird that Mr. Probst hasn't mentioned a thing about the record number of blindsides during the Tocantins reunion! I'd love to hear them talk about it.

Either way, I can't wait! ^_^ Survivor will always be my number 1, TAR close after it. lol

Kiwi Jay:
I think it all fits in great  :jumpy:

kittygoesmeow:
According to this article (http://www.samoaobserver.ws/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8307:resort-to-be&catid=50:headline&Itemid=62), one of the ten filming locations for this season will be here. Here's information from the buyer's page:

--- Quote ---STUNNING piece of real estate. All the raw materials a developer dreams of; lots of elevated land with lots of character, a beautiful, pristine stretch of beach, fantastic panoramic views, secluded, tranquil surroundings, yet all still close to civilization and amenities! Situated at the end of the village proper , where it is quieter and less populated.
AND it is located in an unspoilt and peaceful country with a unique culture and colourful people. What a winning mix! Samoa presently is very committed to developing tourism especially in the area of resorts and big hotels.
Ideal for an exclusive & quiet hideaway for those who will pay for their privacy. Or a resort for all. Just think, your accommodation, your swimming pools, anything you build can have ocean views! All the elements are right here. Perfect property, perfect country!
Enough land too for some moulding & landscaping to create a challenging golf course to lure those golfing tourists.
The coastal, scenic drive from airport to Falelatai, where our property is located, is very pretty. You can see Savai’i, Apolima and Manono. The village itself is picturesque & clean. The property lies just on the edge of Falelatai, with elevation, so you are looking down at the main village,
THE BEACH, your own bay with 2 natural coves! A cute small one and a much bigger one. Sheltered, secluded & very private. The topography ensures that only guests will have access to the beach. Beach frontage stretches over ˝ mile, beautiful white sand.
Backdrop of coconut palms and bush on flat land before elevation of property. Much more sand can be exposed when bushes cleared.
THE LAGOON, clear, clean, turquoise waters, well protected & safe for swimming, always warm and luxurious.
THE REEF, tropical sealife for keen snorklers to explore.
THE OCEAN, beyond the reef, an endless vision of emerald-blue, unpolluted and a vast arena for game fishing, diving or any water sports.
The delicacy “palolo” (island cavier) rises on this beach. Only happens one or two days in Oct and Nov yearly, 7 days after the full moon. The palolo has to be quickly gathered because as soon as the sun is up and hot, it all starts to melt away. Tourists can witness first hand this phenomenon, even participate.
THE LAND, has the highest elevations at the very back of the property. Helps to maintain security and privacy. Situated only about 280m from the main road.
Refer plan, a stream serves as part of the back boundary.
Elevation starts just behind the beach so all the main buildings would be on high ground, a real plus should there be storm surges.
Fresh-water stream flows out to the sea.
Property is extensive, covered with lush, virgin bush and forestry, sprinkled with coconut palms. One side gives lovely views of the ocean below and potentially Falelatai village, nestled peacefully on a plain with acres of coconut plantations.
Different levels and slopes can be landscaped to allow for unobstructed views.
Create a treasure of breath-taking ocean vistas.
Of course, there will always be those cool, exhilarating sea breezes!
IMAGINE waking every morning to spectacular views or in evenings gazing in awe at skies littered with stars sparkling like diamonds, as far as the eye can see.
What better therapy for stress? Idyllic, serene surroundings. A touch of heaven!
THE POTENTIAL HERE IS AWESOME!
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version