Archive > The Amazing Race 14

Cara & Jamie TAR 14 -- Second place

(1/10) > >>

puddin:
Congrats Jamie and Cara, probably my all time favorite female team  :hearts:

puddin:
Former Miami Dolphins cheerleaders Jaime Edmonson, 29, and Cara Rosenthal, 26, placed second in the race, the highest finish for a female team in any of the show’s 14 seasons.

Q: Second place is pretty amazing.
Jaime: We’re proud to be the highest finishing female team ever on “The Amazing Race.”
Q: Jaime, watching the episodes, did you feel you were a little hard on taxi drivers and other locals when you would yell at them to hurry?
Jaime: No, I don’t, because I am an extremely focused and intense person and I never lost sight that ultimately we are on a race. I have been to Asia five or six times and all over Europe and I never treated a taxi driver or a local trying to help me sight-see the way I did on the race, but I ultimately never lost focus. This is a race for $1 million, and there is a sense of urgency. And at the end of every single pit stop, when I went to pay my taxi and collect my belongings, I always apologized.”
Cara: I also wanted to say, as person who watched [the show] from my comfortable couch before leaving on this journey, I would watch former races and ask, “Why didn’t they do this? I would never have done that.” But the reality of this race is you are all cannons firing all the time. You are at full force at every given moment and it brings out of you your most aggressive and straightforward tone sometimes. So, for someone like Jaime who is typically already very straightforward, it is only going to be magnified and exaggerated with the stress of the race.
Jaime: I always acknowledged my behavior and in all my interviews I always said I get into a taxi and Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde comes out. I can accept losing if I can compete. It’s really hard for me to accept losing if it is someone else’s hands, especially on that last leg when we spent 45 minutes getting gas and going to a surf shop instead of a surfboard fence. He essentially took it out of our hands, which is so much harder for me to accept.

http://travel.latimes.com/daily-deal-blog/index.php/amazing-race-14-chat-4491/

puddin:

--- Quote from: puddin on May 12, 2009, 05:26:01 PM ---Former Miami Dolphins cheerleaders Jaime Edmonson, 29, and Cara Rosenthal, 26, placed second in the race, the highest finish for a female team in any of the show’s 14 seasons.

http://travel.latimes.com/daily-deal-blog/index.php/amazing-race-14-chat-4491/

--- End quote ---
Someone does not do their homework.

michael:
I love them  :jam:

puddin:
I love them too and they were very entertaining and I think CBS would be crazy not to give them their own show  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version