Author Topic: Margie & Luke Adams - 3rd Place *Come in and say Hello to Luke!*  (Read 77487 times)

Offline DeafRacer

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
Re: Margie & Luke Adams - 3rd Place *Come in and say Hello to Luke!*
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2009, 04:43:05 PM »
Awww people  :-[  Thank you!!!  I had a great birthday weekend and I was SO thrilled to hear the Emmy news!!! AR 14 def. kicked AR 13's butt for sure!!

Sorry AR 13 racers!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2009, 05:06:57 PM »
We hope your day was special Luke  :hearts:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2009, 08:03:22 PM »
Yes, I hope you had a great Birthday, Luke.
Just here to visit.

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2009, 04:15:47 AM »
AR 14 def. kicked AR 13's butt for sure!!

Sorry AR 13 racers!!

Hi Luke! Belated Happy Birthday! TAR14 beats TAR13 is a fact.  :lol: Although I liked the Final 5 of S13 more than the F5 of S14, Your season is SO much thrilling, I'm rewatching it again and again every week until the next season comes... :lol:
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: June 09, 2009, 06:07:20 AM »

Sorry AR 13 racers!!

Hi Luke! Belated Happy Birthday! TAR14 beats TAR13 is a fact.  :lol: Although I liked the Final 5 of S13 more than the F5 of S14, Your season is SO much thrilling, I'm rewatching it again and again every week until the next season comes... :lol:

My thoughts kinda wavered :lol:

TAR 13 cast >>>>>>>> TAR 14 cast
TAR 14 Final 7 >>>>>>>> TAR 13 Final 7
TAR 13 Final 6 = TAR 14 Final 6
TAR 13 Final 5 >>>>>>>> TAR 14 Final 5
TAR 14 Final 4 >>>>>>>> TAR 13 Final 4
TAR 13 Final 3 = TAR 14 Final 3
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline :jerry:

• RFF Sr. Member
  • JTAR Season 1 is on RIGHT NOW!
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2009, 12:49:23 AM »
Hi,Luke

I was wondering
What did u and ur mom think about the fastfoward in Phuket?

Jerry's fantasy game partcipation:
Vic's 4th Race: Jerry and Uycocoa Eliminated
MTAR Season 3: Jerry and Panda (Natasha and Paula) Eliminated

JTAR Season 1 Nanaimo Leg is on right now!

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2009, 12:37:52 PM »
Happy Belated Birthday, Luke!  :jumpy:

I miss people's birthdays a lot. :res:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline DeafRacer

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #107 on: June 10, 2009, 05:58:12 PM »

Sorry AR 13 racers!!

Hi Luke! Belated Happy Birthday! TAR14 beats TAR13 is a fact.  :lol: Although I liked the Final 5 of S13 more than the F5 of S14, Your season is SO much thrilling, I'm rewatching it again and again every week until the next season comes... :lol:

I have to disagree with you. Season 13 was kind of boring with Nick & Starr dominated pretty much entire season. My season was much epic! We had lots of firsts! First time in the history that three all-female teams got 1st place on my season! Isn't that what every one want to see that to happen? Also, no one had balls to use U-Turn on Season 13  so give my season some credit!! No pun intended to them but I met few racers from Season 13 - they're really great and I adore them.

Here's an advice to future racers (that could be lurking around RFF before the race like I did!): form an alliance with a team that you trust the most. It'll carry you pretty far into the race like it helped Cara + Jaime and my mom + me a lot.

Hi,Luke

I was wondering
What did u and ur mom think about the fastfoward in Phuket?

That fast forward was like..... RIDICULOUS!! But at same time, that was for a good cause though. The task was going to the toy store and spending all of our money on toys and bring it to orphanage to give toys to kids. The catch is that we really have to spend every dollar we got - if we have some cash left on us, we will be penalized for it. I wonder how it is possible for a team to get to pit stop from orphange if they don't have any money left. That fast forward was little harsh since next leg's $$ was only fifty US dollars to start off with so that might be not enough for a team to get around in Bangkok. It doesn't matter because I talked to my mom about the fast forward that we should not go for it since it screwed several teams in the past like Sarah & Terrence.

Aw, thanks, Hooky!  ;D

Online redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2009, 05:56:38 AM »
Here's a question I always wanted to ask

were you and your mom upset at mark/Michael for hiding the pumps since it might (?) have helped a little in the Phuket leg?

also, what would you have done if kisha/jen went into the final 4 instead of jamie/kara (to be honest i really wanted 2 see them there.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2009, 06:00:43 AM »

Sorry AR 13 racers!!

I have to disagree with you. Season 13 was kind of boring with Nick & Starr dominated pretty much entire season. My season was much epic! We had lots of firsts! First time in the history that three all-female teams got 1st place on my season! Isn't that what every one want to see that to happen? Also, no one had balls to use U-Turn on Season 13  so give my season some credit!! No pun intended to them but I met few racers from Season 13 - they're really great and I adore them.

Here's an advice to future racers (that could be lurking around RFF before the race like I did!): form an alliance with a team that you trust the most. It'll carry you pretty far into the race like it helped Cara + Jaime and my mom + me a lot.

Hey Luke. :D

"Season 13 was kind of boring with Nick & Starr dominated pretty much entire season."
Nick & Starr >>>> Tammy & Victor (like them though) in terms of domination, since the former actually fell in danger of elimination more than once, while the latter only fell in danger of elimination in Leg 3, and that was with one team hours behind.

"First time in the history that three all-female teams got 1st place on my season! Isn't that what every one want to see that to happen? Also, no one had balls to use U-Turn on Season 13  so give my season some credit!!"

I did like the Final 7 & Final 4 of your season WAY more than the TAR 13 ones because of these things & more. Remember I switched opinions here. ;) :lol:

"Here's an advice to future racers (that could be lurking around RFF before the race like I did!): form an alliance with a team that you trust the most. It'll carry you pretty far into the race like it helped Cara + Jaime and my mom + me a lot."

It could go either way, Luke. ;) Most alliances we've seen crashed & burned in SPECTACULAR GOLD ratings fashion. :lol:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2009, 06:13:13 AM »

Do you mean Jaime and Cara's first place finish is legitimate and is totally opposite of what is shown on television, with their famed and priceless reactions of it being TBC??  :hearts: :jumpy: :hearts:

I believe that this was also the first season which had a complete three way alliance (or sorta alliance) into the final 3 right?  :lol: You're season really had a lot of firsts then!
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2009, 06:56:47 AM »
Do you mean Jaime and Cara's first place finish is legitimate and is totally opposite of what is shown on television, with their famed and priceless reactions of it being TBC??  :hearts: :jumpy: :hearts:

I think the finish is legit. They got prizes. :wohoo: But for formality's sake, they didn't technically win a leg. Actually, some trivia: the entire Final 7 arrived at the mat first one time or another. (Jaime/Cara arrived at the TBC mat, Mark/Mike arrived first in Phuket but fell to 3rd due to penalties, the rest won legit legs.)

I believe that this was also the first season which had a complete three way alliance (or sorta alliance) into the final 3 right?  :lol: You're season really had a lot of firsts then!

What Rob & Brennan, Joe & Bill and Frank & Margarita could've been had it not self-imploded two legs in. :lol:

And if you consider the "BQs need to be out" mentality which formed circa Morocco as an alliance, then there was that too. :lol:

And there was the whole TAR 5 Cairo airport feud which showed team loyalties before flying to Kenya/Tanzania. (Charla/Mirna & Linda/Karen vs. the rest) :lol:

But ya, I think they really were the first informal alliance which got to the end intact. (There are NO formal alliances - in a Survivor sense - in a Race. It just doesn't work. :lol:)

ETA: Thanks apskip. ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 07:30:21 AM by Raymond »
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2009, 07:58:08 PM »

Happy Belated Birthday, Luke!  :jumpy:

Aw, thanks, Hooky!  ;D

You're welcome! :waves:

I have to disagree with you on the alliance thing, though, because there was a similar alliance in your season between Preston & Jennifer, Mel & Mike, and Amanda & Kris, and it didn't go very far. Unfortunately, it wasn't shown, either.  (:;)

There was also the "Six-Pack/Backpack" alliance in TAR 10 that didn't make it to the F3 together, so I don't think alliances are a qualifying factor that makes a team/teams more able to get to the Final 3.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Zatchbellcool

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2009, 12:44:37 AM »
OMG LUKE IS HERE!?

HAHA HI LUKE! I'm soo happy to be in the same chat room as you!
You always were a great racer. Your last words at the Finishline got me chocked up :'D

And I always watch you and your moms Bangkok Detour Choice over and over again. xD

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2009, 01:59:26 PM »
Must be nice to be the only Amazing Race team featured  in CBS's fall promo Luke  :hearts:

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2009, 05:32:10 PM »
Must be nice to be the only Amazing Race team featured  in CBS's fall promo Luke  :hearts:

Not a big surprise considering the strong editing emphasis.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2009, 10:33:16 AM »

It's true, but I think this season wouldn't be as entertaining without it!
 :lol:

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2009, 02:03:55 AM »
Happy Belated Birthday Luke.  :tup:

Offline DeafRacer

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2009, 05:41:48 PM »
Wow, thanks, Puddin! That was a nice surprise for sure!!

OMG LUKE IS HERE!?

HAHA HI LUKE! I'm soo happy to be in the same chat room as you!
You always were a great racer. Your last words at the Finishline got me chocked up :'D

And I always watch you and your moms Bangkok Detour Choice over and over again. xD

Hey Zatchbellcool! Thanks! I don't know how can you stand watch that detour over and over again. That denture task was just plain gross. I remember when we read the detour clue, I was pretty pissed that we were pretty much forced with a gross task! But, it doesn't matter since it propelled us into first place in that leg anyway. Even, I tried to convince my Mom to do musical task but she doesn't want to because she was afraid that we would be penalized since I couldn't say words right, haha. Good thing we didn't do that one, I probably would sound reallllllly bad.

Aw, thanks, Hooky!  ;D

You're welcome! :waves:

I have to disagree with you on the alliance thing, though, because there was a similar alliance in your season between Preston & Jennifer, Mel & Mike, and Amanda & Kris, and it didn't go very far. Unfortunately, it wasn't shown, either.  (:;)

There was also the "Six-Pack/Backpack" alliance in TAR 10 that didn't make it to the F3 together, so I don't think alliances are a qualifying factor that makes a team/teams more able to get to the Final 3.

It's fine if you disagree with the alliance idea. But, I can say that it worked well for Jaime + Cara and my Mom and me. We agreed that we would work together and help each other till the Final Three then all bets are off in the Final Three. So thats why we trusted each other with no problem on the race. But again, luck was a big factor so it helped us out a lot as well. I'm going to see Jaime and Cara in couple weeks, I'm excited!!

It's true, but I think this season wouldn't be as entertaining without it!
 :lol:

One thing that I'm surprised that they didn't cast other team with a hearing person and a deaf person on my season. The interaction between me and other deaf person would have been interesting to watch. A lot of people have been asking me a question regarding if there have been an additional of deaf racer on my season and would I work with her/him and my answer was, "It depends!"  :neener: On other note, producers were worried that I might be a "boring character" on the race since there wouldn't be other deaf people for me to interact with. I told them to not worry about it and I was sure that I probably would bring a lot of stuff on the table. Boy, I didn't think I would bring a lot of drama on the table with U-Turn and the fight with Jen!

I wrote a blog about unaired footages on my season for my fans on facebook. I am not sure if you guys want me to post it on here?

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2009, 06:19:16 PM »
Yes! Post it here!

PLEASE... ;D

Offline Zatchbellcool

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2009, 07:03:06 PM »
Haha, yeah. theres no telling what you can get penilized for on the race. Becuase I'v heard alot that theres not as much info on your clue than phil explaines on the show as your raceing :P

I found the same song on youtube xD I can sing it without fail! :D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #121 on: June 17, 2009, 10:10:01 PM »
although I have read it not everyone has a Facebook so please post it here Luke!  :jumpy:

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #122 on: June 19, 2009, 11:46:42 AM »
although I have read it not everyone has a Facebook so please post it here Luke!  :jumpy:

I will try to find Luke on facebook haha..

Offline DeafRacer

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2009, 12:21:25 AM »
Sorry that it took me so long! I was busy with a lot of stuff lately and now packing for a long vacation!! Now, here's the blog I wrote about my season.

Episode 1 (Swizterland): I'm disappointed that it didn't show the car race from the start line to LAX airport. It would be pretty fun to watch! At the start line, Mom and I had NO idea how to get to LAX from military base so I told Mom that we probably should just follow the Asian team (at that time, we had no idea what their names were) since they looked like they might be from LA so we hoped that they might know a way to the airport. Soon as Phil said go, we managed to followed Victor and Tammy all way to LAX even that they tried to cut us loose on freeway! We only made one minor mistake is that we sped ahead of Tammy and Victor soon as we saw LAX but we took a wrong turn that wasn't going into a parking lot to park a car. It took us forever to get into a right parking lot since we took a wrong turn! Originally, we were going for Air France but soon as we stopped at that terminal, a bus driver said Lufthansa is way much better than Air France so we took her word and went for Lufthansa that propelled us to top pack! (That bus driver knew we were on Amazing Race so she was trying to help us out). Another cool moment is that Cara+Jaime, Victor+Tammy, Mom and I sat together at that little pizza palor to have a dinner together in Switzerland. We all thought it would be awesome if we all make it to the final three together and make an agreement that we all would try to help each other much as we all can till the end. It worked out really well for all of us :-)

Episode 2 (Germany): Cara+Jaime and Mom + I had to pulled over at that little gas station place to make sure that we were going in right direction to that gondola place. Jaime and Cara were like we had to pee, wait a minute for us! So they went in restroom while we were talking to a lady at the counter to get better direction. Then, J+C came out of restroom and found couple map books, they convinced that lady to give us for free and she did. It was really nice of that lady! After Mom ran down on the mountain, we got lost for an hour and half looking for detour task location. That was why Mom and I looked really surprised when we checked in at pit stop to see that we were #4 team to arrive. We thought we probably fell far behind. There was one thing that I was grateful for is that we met a nice German couple after we finished the pie-throwing task (we threw 150 pies at each other!) since Mom and I aren't good with direction, the couple lead us to the pit stop. It was really nice of them to help us out.

Episode 3 (Romania): There was an intense cab race between Amanda + Kris and Mom + me in Romania on the way to the gym. It was just so intense. Our cab driver drove on subway track!! Couple times there was a train coming up so our cab driver would just got off the track right before the train could hit us! Our cab driver was trying to beat Kris and Amanda's cab, haha. But at same time, we were scared to death. The roads were so disorgainzed, people were driving like nuts!

We all were sitting in McDonald's at like 5am in the morning waiting to board on train at like 6am. One of our camera crew shouted that Obama won the election. Entire people in McDonald's just cheered and clapped. It was a cool moment.

Episode 4 (Krasnoyarsk, Siberia): Tammy+Victor, Jaime+Cara, Mom+I flew to Muchen, Germany to catch a flight to Moscow. We had a LONG layover when we were in Muchen so we decided to have a lunch together. We found this dog stand so we all got hot dog and french fries. It was REALLY amazing. I mean, that hot dog tasted REALLY good! And, french fries was just SO amazing!!! It was like really delicious lunch ever I had in my whole life! I know Mom and others will agree with me! When we missed the first flight out to Krasnoyarsk so we were stranded in Moscow and we thought Cara+Jaime, Tammy+Victor, my Mom and I were the last three teams that are going to Krasnoyarsk fighting to avoid from being eliminated but eventually Amanda + Kris and Mike + Mel showed up so three of us made an agreement that whoever (one of us) gets to U-Turn mat first will use U-Turn on either A+K or M+M. That was why my Mom and I went ahead and used U-Turn to stick with the agreement we made with our alliance. Oh yeah, other thing to add. There was a LONG fake-crying scene between that ticket counter lady versus Jaime + Cara and my Mom + me at Moscow Airport as in attempting to try to get on first flight to Krasnoyarsk but man, that lady was SO super bitch and wouldn't let all of us board on that first flight even it was right there front of us and it was like fifteen minutes before it departed!!

Episode 5 (Novosibirsk, Siberia): Cara+ Jaime and Mom + I walked around in the city to find the internet cafe before we board on the train to Novosibirsk. We ran into two young women happened to know where the internet cafe was at so they lead us to that cafe. While we were on our way over to that cafe, they stopped us at one special statue, they told us that if we rub on that statue's nose then we will have a good luck for a little while. We all thought it was cute so we all rubbed on that statue's nose then within 24 hours, Mom + I and Cara + Jaime finished in Top 3!

Episode 6 (India): That red telephone clue!!! That could have screwed Mom and me a BIG time! Mom never really got to hear what the clue was on telephone. All teams were shouting at each other as Mom tried to hear what the clue was from Jaime + Cara. But, Mom couldn't understand what they were trying to say. Our cab driver said he know where to go but he don't really speak a lot of English so we weren't sure if he actually knew where to go or not. We tried to get him to follow a team to next location but we got stuck in traffic and lost them so we thought we were totally done since we had no clue with us. Somehow, our cab driver drove us to Amber Fort and we saw other teams there so we were really relieved. We were thankful that our cab driver knew where to go. I still had no idea how he knew about it! It was kind of funny because before we got to Jaipur, I told Mom that I want to see Amber Fort since the teams from Season One visited Amber Fort so I got to see it!

Episode 7 (Phuket, Thailand): Mom and I actually ran for 5 miles by pulling a rickshaw! Local people kept pointing us in a wrong direction until we ran into an American man that just happened to know where we were supposed to go so finally he pointed us to right way! Both of us were just really exhausted and we didnt had a water bottle with us. It was like 100 degree on that day when we did that challenge. We thought that we were going to be eliminated since we got lost for an hour and half so it was like impossible to make it up. We were very surprised to see that we were fourth team to arrive! We were just grateful that we didn't have to do a roadblock task after the rickshaw challenge otherwise Mom would have fainted and we wouldn't be able to make it to pit stop in time!

Episode 8 (Bangkok, Thailand): Can't think of anything interesting happened since Mom and I sailed through that leg just perfect.

Episode 9 (Guilin): A night before the infamous shove between Jen and me, we all stayed on the top of mountain. It was pretty cold and so windy on that night and we all had to sleep in small tent. It wasn't a lot of fun.

Episode 10 (Beijing): Our original cab driver was so awful. He took us to three wrong hotels to find the massage palor!! That was why we were in last when we got to massage roadblock. After the swim challenge, I kept read the clue regarding the pit stop then realized that that leg was "To Be Continued Leg" or "Super Size Leg". I kept telling Mom that it wasn't the pit stop, it was a twist that we have to keep racing. Mom wouldn't believe me! That was why I wasn't shocked when Phil told us that we have to keep racing.

Episode 11 (Beijing): Mom and I actually looked for U-Turn location for 2 and half hours! The catch is that Mom and I were able to use U-Turn again so that would be an awesome twist if we were able to get to U-Turn mat before Victor+Tammy then we would be only one team that would get to use U-Turn twice! Also, I was really baffeled with the pit stop's location. It was right next to Olympics Stadium with ton of people swarming around! I was surprised to see that there was NO pictures of Final Four teams surfaced on the Internet!

Episode 12 (Hawaii): There was a big footrace between Victor+Tammy and Mom+I in Honolulu airport. We were worried that next flight might be full so we ran like crazy to get to the counter before other does. We managed to beat Victor+Tammy to the counter. Mom and I had a little edge over Victor+Tammy because we were familiar with Honolulu airport since we lived there before. Also other moment that didn't made it on the show is that I accidently left our fanny pack behind at the pig challenge but lucky, we weren't too far away from the pig challenge so we had to run back to get our fanny pack back.

Soon as I got home from the race, I got really sick for a week. It was worth the experience!! It was hard to explain to some people that I just suddenly vanished and then just re-appeared out of nowhere! Some people got concerned when I came back home thinner. It was really hard for a while to not say anything that I was doing Amazing Race. It was an awesome ride :-)

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #124 on: June 21, 2009, 03:49:08 AM »
Great blog, Luke!!! :jam:

Episode 4 (Krasnoyarsk, Siberia): Tammy+Victor, Jaime+Cara, Mom+I flew to Muchen, Germany to catch a flight to Moscow. We had a LONG layover when we were in Muchen so we decided to have a lunch together. We found this dog stand so we all got hot dog and french fries. It was REALLY amazing. I mean, that hot dog tasted REALLY good! And, french fries was just SO amazing!!! It was like really delicious lunch ever I had in my whole life! I know Mom and others will agree with me! When we missed the first flight out to Krasnoyarsk so we were stranded in Moscow and we thought Cara+Jaime, Tammy+Victor, my Mom and I were the last three teams that are going to Krasnoyarsk fighting to avoid from being eliminated but eventually Amanda + Kris and Mike + Mel showed up so three of us made an agreement that whoever (one of us) gets to U-Turn mat first will use U-Turn on either A+K or M+M. That was why my Mom and I went ahead and used U-Turn to stick with the agreement we made with our alliance. Oh yeah, other thing to add. There was a LONG fake-crying scene between that ticket counter lady versus Jaime + Cara and my Mom + me at Moscow Airport as in attempting to try to get on first flight to Krasnoyarsk but man, that lady was SO super bitch and wouldn't let all of us board on that first flight even it was right there front of us and it was like fifteen minutes before it departed!!

LOL @ the ticket agent. And if you four/six/however-many-you-are not making the flight meant Christie/Jodi & Kisha/Jen could race for first this time, then yay. :lol:

Episode 6 (India): That red telephone clue!!! That could have screwed Mom and me a BIG time! Mom never really got to hear what the clue was on telephone. All teams were shouting at each other as Mom tried to hear what the clue was from Jaime + Cara. But, Mom couldn't understand what they were trying to say. Our cab driver said he know where to go but he don't really speak a lot of English so we weren't sure if he actually knew where to go or not. We tried to get him to follow a team to next location but we got stuck in traffic and lost them so we thought we were totally done since we had no clue with us. Somehow, our cab driver drove us to Amber Fort and we saw other teams there so we were really relieved. We were thankful that our cab driver knew where to go. I still had no idea how he knew about it! It was kind of funny because before we got to Jaipur, I told Mom that I want to see Amber Fort since the teams from Season One visited Amber Fort so I got to see it!

Most teams had the same trouble with the phone too, I recall. Although it was funny seeing five teams walking past bright red phones seemingly placed near Indian men under a tree located in the middle of Rajasthan & none of you figuring it out like that. :funny:

Episode 10 (Beijing): Our original cab driver was so awful. He took us to three wrong hotels to find the massage palor!! That was why we were in last when we got to massage roadblock. After the swim challenge, I kept read the clue regarding the pit stop then realized that that leg was "To Be Continued Leg" or "Super Size Leg". I kept telling Mom that it wasn't the pit stop, it was a twist that we have to keep racing. Mom wouldn't believe me! That was why I wasn't shocked when Phil told us that we have to keep racing.

Episode 11 (Beijing): Mom and I actually looked for U-Turn location for 2 and half hours! The catch is that Mom and I were able to use U-Turn again so that would be an awesome twist if we were able to get to U-Turn mat before Victor+Tammy then we would be only one team that would get to use U-Turn twice! Also, I was really baffeled with the pit stop's location. It was right next to Olympics Stadium with ton of people swarming around! I was surprised to see that there was NO pictures of Final Four teams surfaced on the Internet!

Glad to see someone wasn't surprised with the TBC thing. And where the heck did the three of you go? :funny: It sounded like you could've walked to the Pitstop & back with that time. (Jaime/Cara & Kisha/Jen included. :funny:)
I'm baaaaaack!