Author Topic: TAR14 Finale East Coast live show updates and commentary *please read the rules*  (Read 71257 times)

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
I've gotta say, I'm at least happy I was RIGHT on whom I thought the top two teams would be.  I called Tammy & Victor and Jaime & Cara finishing first and second, in either order, before the season even began.

I just wish it'd been in the opposite order of what we got tonight.

Oh, well.  The search for the first winning women's team continues.
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Jaime & Cara did well. I tip my cap to them.
Just here to visit.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline Bambie08

• RFF Not So Newbie
I admit i got a little teary eyes about what Luke said to Margie. They are still the winners in my book.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
I'm off to rewatch, thank you mswood and Ken and everyone  :waves:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

enjoy i hope u like the alternate ending  :lol:

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I am quite happy with two of the final three (sorry ladies, but get along with locals better and I would be all for you two).

And have felt for a while that Tammy & Victor would win.  And unlike some other teams seem to work out most of their problems fairly early in the race (I like that).

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Yeah thats nice Puddin, rub it in that I still have two hours to wait and you'll have watched it twice......

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Yeah thats nice Puddin, rub it in that I still have two hours to wait and you'll have watched it twice......
I bet its youtubed within the hour mswood!

in other news, damn i was looking forward to a Survivor commercial  :knuckles:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Thank you, darling. I'll be watching the West Coast feed later and then posting the videos after midnight.  :hearts: :hearts:
Just here to visit.

Offline cba

• RFF Not So Newbie
Thanks guys for the live updates, I couldn't wait until European morning to get up and find out who won, but now it's 3:20 am and I'm tired and quickly off to bed.  ;D

Congrats Tammy and Victor!  :tup:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
Although I would've been slightly happier with a Cara & Jaime win because I want an all-female team to win the U.S. version, I have a soft spot for Asian Americans so I'm happy that Tammy & Victor won -- especially since they managed to overcome that meltdown in Romania!  Great job!

Poor Luke!  He was doing so well and then he messed up the last two!  That's got to be tough!  I can understand how he felt because I can get pretty frustrated as well in that kind of situation.

Anyway, congratulations to Tammy & Victor and a good job to Cara & Jaime and Margie & Luke.

Belle Book

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Watching the West Coast feed online and I'm still getting nervous even though I know the ending. :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline panda

• RFF's Lady Gaga
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ./lady gaga rox.
it's just realy funn that we all tought that Jaimie is like saying the Title Quote to the driver. but unexpectedly, it was for Cara. lol. and Tammy just became a weight lifter!
M

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
You know for First timers they are the best all female team ever. Charla and Mirna finished 6th before all-stars. Lyn and Karlyn 3rd and Dustin and Kandice 4th so that makes them the best All-Female team ever!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
You know for First timers they are the best all female team ever. Charla and Mirna finished 6th before all-stars. Lyn and Karlyn 3rd and Dustin and Kandice 4th so that makes them the best All-Female team ever!
so, I'm guessing the first F/F winners will be brunettes?
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
You never know. Dustin & Kandice won the most legs of any all-female team. Debbie & Bianca looked like a threat in TAR7 after winning the first leg, but fizzed out in the next leg.

I do feel an all-female team will win the US version. If Zab and Joe Jer can win in TAR Asia (granted, some of the tasks in that season were more mental than physical giving them an edge over Sandy and Francesca), someone from the US can win this version. Dustin & Kandice and Jaime & Cara were close relatively speaking.
Just here to visit.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
You never know. Dustin & Kandice won the most legs of any all-female team. Debbie & Bianca looked like a threat in TAR7 after winning the first leg, but fizzed out in the next leg.

I do feel an all-female team will win the US version. If Zab and Joe Jer can win in TAR Asia (granted, some of the tasks in that season were more mental than physical giving them an edge over Sandy and Francesca), someone from the US can win this version. Dustin & Kandice and Jaime & Cara were close relatively speaking.

i think we just need to ban michael from rooting for the all female teams.   :lol: that should give us an all female winner  :lol:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
You have a very good point there. Don't deny you were rooting for Jaime & Cara, Michael. Don't forget I caught you!
Just here to visit.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!

i think we just need to ban michael from rooting for the all female teams.   :lol: that should give us an all female winner  :lol:

LOL He cursed them didn't he! I really wanted them to win the race, but as before, they were cursed with a bad taxi driver.  (:;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
Oh yeah. Kudos to Cara/Jaime for being the second all-female team to make it to the Final 3 on their first try, after Lyn/Karlyn (as much as Dustin/Kandice & Charla/Mirna were the best all-female teams, it took them two seasons to make it to the end). <3 these 4 teams, though.

And I can't WAIT for Season 15 spoiling to begin. :lol:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The final taxi ride with Tammy and Victor, just silent, was... beautiful.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
i wanted team red head to win from the beginning, i like them and t/v i did think it was un fair that they did spend most of the race in china , i could c one leg there but they spent to much time in that one place and it did give t/v a big advantage, well i guess they can pay off there student loans off now..i am sure they racked up a lot they r both lawers...
jmo i realy enjoyed last seasons race 10x more than this one..
tv junky needs help!!!!!