The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

News from TARcon 14!!

(1/5) > >>

georgiapeach:
We are having a blast and am going to try to update y'all as able!

The weekend started out on Friday AM at the CBS Plaza for the Early Show to see the end of Phil's ride across America....

Oh my, what a wonderful moment! Got to see the end of the ride, was able to speak to Phil's Dad John (such a love!!), Phil's charming wife, and PHIL!! Gave him our best congrats! Also got to meet a couple of the camera guys who did all the wonderful vids filming from the back of the red motorcycle!

Photos in this slideshow are a mix of ones from me and Harley!! Big thanks to her!!
Y'all enjoy, pics from last nights first annual Peach Party later...much later. :lol:

Jobby:
Thanks peach! Can't wait for even more exciting news from TARCon 14..!

TARAsia Fan:
I also have some pictures. I'm back from NYC.

TARAsia Fan:
First, let me say the racers I met last night could not have been nicer.

I got to meet Margie, Jaime, Linda & Steve, Preston & Jen, Amanda & Kris, Dan from TAR13, Kisha, Tammy & Victor, Jodi and Brad & Victoria.

Of those I talked with extensively, Dan, Preston, Linda & Steve, Margie, Brad and especially Jaime could not have been nicer.

Dan was mingling. He is extremely funny. He gave me some insight into his season and I'll share that after tomorrow's finale.

Steve admitted that he was in racing mode when he got to Elimination Station and had a hard time letting go. Linda had let go once she got to Thailand.

Brad said he had a hard time keeping up with Phil on the bike ride through Columbus. Brad said Phil went very fast and Brad was used to riding at a leisurely pace. He also loves us here at RFF!  :hearts: :hearts:

Preston is a down-to-earth guy. He and I spent some time talking and drinking. Said he could not wait to meet Nate & Jen of TAR12 who were also in town. I told him I loved Jennifer's death stare at Elimination Station. :funny: He said he and Jennifer are both Type A personalities, but from what I saw last night, they really enjoy other.

Jaime was the nicest person you could meet. Very sweet.

Margie was having a blast.

I did not spent that much time talking to Tammy & Victor. If I was able to have more time with them at TARCon, I certainly would have sat down with them. Tammy spent a lot of time talking with Jaime.

I'll have pictures for you also.

TARAsia Fan:
Here's my report from Peach's gathering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version