Author Topic: EP11: 'The Ultimate Sacrifice'  (Read 24209 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP11: 'The Ultimate Sacrifice'
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2009, 07:34:48 PM »
day 32

Deb to JT .. when he, Coach, goes for a walk lets talk about how to get rid of him

JT conf: she has her game face on

Coach/Deb/JT .. Coach wants Taj gone is afraid of the HII being used

JT conf: his stratagie is not the same os mine I tell him what he wants to hear

Coach goes for a walk leaving the other 5 to talk about blindsiding Coach

Deb in conf: hes driving everyone crazy ..insane

She tells S/JT that she thinks after Coach Erinn then Taj and she will do anything to get to third and if she has the immunity in final 3 she swears she wouls hand it over to them

JT/S telling Erinn

JT conf: wonder what promises she tells everyone else

Debbie now the target, lol

IC! Taj returns

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2009, 07:37:18 PM »
dig get butt thru hole, crawl thru walk .. balance beam , math equation to solve

JT is stuck

TAj is stuck

JT thru

Deb is thru

Coach thru

JT working on his answer

Taj thru

Stephen thru

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2009, 07:39:28 PM »
Stephen finally thru

JT back for the 3rd time to recheck the symbols

Stephen back with his first set of symbols

STEPHEN WINS IC !!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2009, 07:41:01 PM »
 JP is impressed by Stephen

JT in conf: just like I have won the necklace .. we could do this keep battling it out

commercial

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2009, 07:46:07 PM »
JT/Stephen filling Taj in on debbie and they are laughing at her

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2009, 07:51:20 PM »
Stephen in conf weighing his options .. Deb or Coach?

rain

monkey?

JT/S trying to figure it out

Deb scheming?

Coach delusional?

TC

the jury arrives

they laugh because the jury are wearing feathers like Coach! LOL

Coach tells JP that Deb would never lie to him would like to take her to the final 3

HAHA Taj tells JP that Coach calls himself the dragon slayer they all get a good laugh

Coach for the title!! The Ultimate Sacrifice
(about Taj)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2009, 07:54:47 PM »
time to vote

Coach up first and votes Taj

Deb votes Coach

time to tally the votes

No one plays the HII

votes

Taj
(she laughs)
Coach
(he laughs)
Debbie
(shes not laughing)
debbie
Debbie

thats 3 thats enough

haha Coach! priceless look on his face

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2009, 07:59:38 PM »
screencaps for next week will go up in the EP12 thread in awhile ..I'm off to watch Hells Kitchen!

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2009, 08:07:47 PM »
Was that a blindside? I don't know because Debbie had it coming, Coach has it coming, Erinn has it coming, and Taj is going to have it coming. The way the rest of this game is going to play out is so obvious it's not even funny. At least there was almost no Coach tonight, which is always a good, no GREAT thing.

I usually think that the family member scenes are unnecesarily emotional, but wow, Taj + Eddie almost made me cry. XD And Eddie is MASSIVE, his biceps looked like they were about ready to strangle Taj. o_o But I digress. And how was Taj going to Exile with Eddie "The Ultimate Sacrifice?" I would MUCH rather be out on Exile Island with my loved one than with all those other crazies. Plus, I thought it was hilarious that Coach said, "Everyone calls me the Dragon Slayer!" I wish (and someone please refresh my memory, who was his family member?).

Stephen ROCKED that immunity challenge, and that 7 digit thing actually made sense to me. I don't really like that everybody's kissing up to him and JT, though. I just can't see why Debbie thought about making alliance with Taj and Erinn before she decided to go over to JT and Stephen. For some reason, I think she would've had a better chance with the ladies than the men. She did play a good game, though, and I respect her for making it all the way to the final six, which I never expected.

Well, I really hope there is no final 2 now, because a final 3 would be the only last major surprise.
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2009, 01:58:51 AM »
The family member scenes are amazing and it's great that Taj won that phone and the bid. Imagine how lame and gay it would have been had it been Coach who won the phone. And wow at the other tribe members who gave Taj the money, i was really impressed and my impression for most of them improved after the Survivor auction.

I actually knew Debbie was toast, with all the talks she had and voicing out her strategy and everything. She's far too sneaky and nobody wants to take sneaky people far into the game.

Anyway about next week, if Coach wins IMMUNITY, Erinn goes. If anyone else wins immunity, Coach is gone. And i would call that a blindside because.. Coach still thinks Erinn and Taj are on the outside of the alliance. Haha, he indeed lives in his own world.

And can i say i love Taj? I know she wouldn't win, which sucks.. but OMG i'm going to give full credits to her for rocking to the final 5 in this game. This is just incredibly amazing.

Anyway, the way it should go for the rest of the game should be Coach > Erinn > Taj followed by JT and Stephen in the final 2.. which i think there might be a 4-3 vote and anyone can win. It could be an intense finale.

BUT BUT HOWEVER, if it is indeed stated by Jeff to be the top 5 seasons EVER, then there needs to be MOREEEE surprises. But i don't see how Taj would betray her alliance with Stephen and JT anyway. The only way i could see it coming is that Taj finally realized that JT is a threat next episode and goes to Erinn and Coach and tell them that if they bring them further, they would not even go to the final 2... which is true because i think Taj still believes she and Stephen are in the tightest and closest alliance.

But all in all, i want to see Coach go next. Not just because he's annoying. But because it's pathetic that his closest friend/relative is his assistant coach. LOL. Sorry if it sounds mean.. but imagine Randy bringing his dog for the Survivor reward.. i think everyone would think it's lame.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2009, 08:21:55 AM »
That was a good episode!  I just hope Coach is gone next week.  Amazing come back from Stephen!  It was kind've funny how much Coach trusted Debbie!

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2009, 09:25:36 AM »
Poor Debbie, she was my fave in first impressions. :( She should've kept low. Oh well, she was still my fave this season.

Obviously, Erinn won't be going because of previews, MAYBE. That leaves Coach. I can't see the Jalapao members separating.

And then if it continues, if Coach is really the next gone, of course Erinn should know JT, Stephen, and Taj are tight. She'd be the obvious out, so she's not going. Either the boys + Erinn will try to take Taj out, and she either uses/not use her HII, or Taj and Erinn team up to try to take one of the boys out.

If all continues, then Erinn is probably a finalist. lol
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2009, 02:47:33 PM »
I think the idol is good only up to the final 5?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2009, 03:00:42 PM »
I think the idol is good only up to the final 5?
yeahthatsright Joab

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2009, 06:25:34 PM »
I was amazed to see everyone else pool their money so that Taj could get the phone call from her husband!  That was so sweet!  And it's not really a surprise that Taj sacrificed the chance to have just her husband back at camp so that all the others could see their loved ones back at camp!  That's probably the first time someone ever wanted to go to Exile Sand Dune, once Exile Island!  Of course, it was for a good reason.

It's both typical and strangely sad that Coach's "loved one" was his assistant coach.  I wonder if they just couldn't get any close family members to see him or if the assistant coach was his first choice.

Belle Book

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2009, 12:16:40 PM »
Actually, i'll rather they make Taj send one person to Exile Island.. and Taj picks Coach. :funny:

At least we can't laugh/feel sad that nobody wants to see Coach.. we'll all believe that Taj is so "evil" to not let Coach see his "family".

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2009, 09:58:09 AM »
It was an alright episode for me. Guess it's considered a blindside, but no surprises to the viewers, we all know Debbie was toast from what she did and said. First, betraying her closest ally. Second, making a rather unbelievable promise to JT and Stephen. What's more, the three Jalapao members don't really need her in the alliance.

I thought the Auction was soooo sweet, everyone pooling money for Taj. Also, their reaction when Taj was watching the video, they were all so happy for her. That was such an awesome moment, when the game is put aside for a moment and we see the nicer sides of the remaining contestants.

Stephen was great at the IC. That'd be one of the best wins, he totally came from behind! And now we know how incredibly smart Stephen is.

Let's hope Coach goes next.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`