Archive > The Amazing Race 14

EP #12 - Wowee - which team wins in Maui?

<< < (4/4)

Hooky:
1. Who gets to drive the manly jet ski - girlie Tammy or girlie Victor? Victor.

2. How many times does Luke say "mom" this episode? 7. A lucky 7.

3. Which non-winning team would you most like to party with after the race? Jaime & Cara

4. Which racer is the first to be shown shedding actual tears? Tammy. Something to do with the little dispute she has with Victor.

5. What do you think Margie and Luke would do with a million dollars? Donate much of it to a deafness association or keep it all to buy an expensive house. :res:

6. Do Cara and Jaime kiss the ground when they return to American soil? Do they treat Hawaiian taxi drivers better than those non-english speaking foreigners? I think Jaime will be very excited to return to the US. And then bad Hawaiian taxi drivers hit and she still melts down with them. :lol:

mswood:
1. Who gets to drive the manly jet ski - girlie Tammy or girlie Victor? Victor

2. How many times does Luke say "mom" this episode? 19 (and I am stealing this question)

3. Which non-winning team would you most like to party with after the race? Out of these three Margie & Luke out of the whole season Brad & Victoria

4. Which racer is the first to be shown shedding actual tears? Victor (Big Girl)

5. What do you think Margie and Luke would do with a million dollars? Upgrades on Margie's Bionics.

6. Do Cara and Jaime kiss the ground when they return to American soil. Do they treat Hawaiian taxi drivers better than those non-engrish speaking foreigners? They join a proud tradition of racers who thank god to back in the US

walkingpneumonia

Thank you so much for doing this.  I really, really appreciate it, this last two weeks have just been way to busy for me to keep up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version