Author Topic: EP11: East Coast live show updates and commentary *please read the rules*  (Read 60042 times)

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
So I guess they spoiled the Final 3 themselves beforehand?
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
It looks like from the pitstop chat posted here >

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,18417.200.html

Cara and Jaime checked-in when Jen was in the toilet.. so it really looks like had Jen not looked for a toilet.. they could have been in the F3..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
I'd like to think the TAR detectives spoiled the final 3 beforehand  :yess:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE

:funny: :yess:

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ashe, you get Jaime & Cara in swimsuits. How good is that?
Um . . . I'm gay.

Anyway, it seems like the dream has finally died.
I am dying here.  Trust me I feel your pain.

Damn Kris & Amanda getting eliminated...

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Puddin (Or anyone)

Sorry I wasn't here to watch with you folks, but who the hell said "No More Mr. Nice Guy"?  I've watched it twice and I don't remember hearing it at all.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Sometimes a rose is a rose right under your nose :sucks

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Puddin (Or anyone)

Sorry I wasn't here to watch with you folks, but who the hell said "No More Mr. Nice Guy"?  I've watched it twice and I don't remember hearing it at all.
I don't think anyone said it mswood but it might be in the insider clips which I haven't got thru yet.

love ya mswood  :hugs:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Puddin (Or anyone)

Victor?

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
It wasn't Victor (who I did assume, I was very careful going over all his dialogue).

I honestly don't think anyone said it.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
It wasn't Victor (who I did assume, I was very careful going over all his dialogue).

I honestly don't think anyone said it.

I guess it's in the deleted scenes..

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I didn't hear anyone say it tonight. And no, it was not in the insider clips.
Just here to visit.

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster

:funny: :yess:

I'll give ya'll that. :funny: :jam:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
Um . . . I'm gay.

Oh, no.  No pain.  Kisha & Jen were the weakest team left.  It was their time to go.
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Um . . . I'm gay.

Oh, no.  No pain.  Kisha & Jen were the weakest team left.  It was their time to go.

Actually they are not. If you want to count the average placing of the teams, i'm pretty sure Jaime and Cara had a higher average than Kisha and Jen. :res:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
But it was their time to go!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
I never thought of Jen and Kisha as weak, far from it! I don't blame the other teams for not wanting to compete against them in the final 3. Those girls can run!

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Hell yeah! It was just I liked them the least so I am pleased with the ending for this season! Well we have yet to see the finale! GO Margie and Luke or Jaime and Cara  :wohoo:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I never thought of Jen and Kisha as weak, far from it! I don't blame the other teams for not wanting to compete against them in the final 3. Those girls can run!

It wasn't their time to go actually Kiwi, because that doesn't make sense. Cara and Jaime had been trailing behind like Kisha and Jen as well, the legs where they were doing good, Cara and Jaime did bad. The legs Cara and Jaime did bad, they were doing good.. there wasn't any much difference between the 2, with the only difference being Kisha and Jen at least won a leg.

And yes puddin, i agree completely with you. Victor and Tammy could have U-TURN Margie and Luke and Cara and Jaime.. but they chose Kisha and Jen for a reason too. Imagine them U-TURNing Cara and Jaime.. most of us would have go ???? and not understand why they did it.. and the episode would have been so boring because we all know Jaime and Cara can't overcome the U-TURN for good, unlike Kisha and Jen.

So all in all, i'm not trying to defend Kisha and Jen and run down Cara and Jaime, because i think both all-female teams are equally strong.. but to say Kisha and Jen are weak, and saying that it's their time to go, is unfair to them.. because it obviously isn't the case.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Hey guys. Am I late to the table or something? I just noticed that on the CBS site, the pics of the Final 3 lead to a "Best of..." page, while the rest lead to their bio page. Maybe they just changed it today, but it's just my two cents.
It was noted at sucks but sucks went boardacide tonight so its no longer there for reference for the moment anyway.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Now we have the " Pee your pants if you have too." You know will see this sometime down the line in a future season!

not to soud chauvinistic, but perhaps this lesson applies only to girls, anyone remember Azaria & Hendekea in Burkina Faso? :lol:
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Now we have the " Pee your pants if you have too." You know will see this sometime down the line in a future season!

not to soud chauvinistic, but perhaps this lesson applies only to girls, anyone remember Azaria & Hendekea in Burkina Faso? :lol:

YES!! :funny: :funny:

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
Well, I think this was a prety good episode overall, but I would replace Marige and Luke with Kisha and Jen.  But it was a suspenseful episode even though I knew what was going to happen!

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Well, I think this was a prety good episode overall, but I would replace Marige and Luke with Kisha and Jen.  But it was a suspenseful episode even though I knew what was going to happen!
If it weren't for that Port-o-Potty :'(
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline nathyn

• RFF Not So Newbie
If it weren't for that Port-o-Potty :'(

I'm not so sure it was as close as Phil made it sound. He had enough time to greet J/C, conduct at least a 1:30 mat interview (see insider clips), and have production get them out of the way. That's probably a good 5 minutes in total.

I doubt that J/K went looking for the port-a-potty. They probably spotted it and decided to stop. Unless it takes Jen 5 minutes to pee, it wasn't that close.