Archive > The Amazing Race 14

EP11: East Coast live show updates and commentary *please read the rules*

(1/32) > >>

puddin:
copied from the EP10 thread:

If you want to know whats happening while the show airs tonight, here's the place to do it BUT.........
 for those in the Philippines or wherever/whatever the hell channel it is that airs the show with no commercials PLEASE BE COURTEOUS TO THOSE OF US WHO WANT TO WATCH THE SHOW TOGETHER AS ITS HAPPENING AND DO NOT POST THE RESULTS UNTIL THE SHOW IS DONE AIRING HERE!  How do you know when the show is done airing here and when you could reveal the results? Follow this thread! YES we know you are excited to know the results before we do and YES this is a spoiler board BUT we DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE RESULTS, WE WANT TO WATCH TOGETHER :angel:

Anyone posting results before said time will be banned for life by IP/ADDY/Username << whatever it takes. Don't be that person :angel:! Don't RUIN our night!

PS. That goes for ALL the topics in the spoiler board! No results are to be posted until the show is done airing! Fair warning!

Dånooky:
OMG! Charla & Mirna came in first! (In legs 5 and 6 in All-Stars)

TARAsia Fan:
I wish that were the case, cdfe88. Charla and I are retired from racing, but not from keeping it real! You are a real person and a person I would have married had I not married my husband. But keep being a real person! Habibi!!!

Ok, now back to TARAsia Fan... can't wait for this episode. This is the episode where we see the Final 3 jockey for position to be in position for the Final 3. This episode is so big, we need the Goodyear Blimp to do a flyover. I think it should fly over puddin's house and then fly to Singapore, this is so big.

gator27:
I'm looking forward to see each team's expression as Phil tells them to keep racing.

And how far behind are Keisha & Jen?

Ashe:
It won't matter since there's an overnight bunch-up point, anyway.  We saw the teams doing tasks in the previews.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version