Archive > The Amazing Race 14

TAR14 Finale: 'This is How You Lose a Million Dollars'

<< < (2/71) > >>

Ashe:

--- Quote from: Belle Book on April 29, 2009, 07:16:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hooky on April 29, 2009, 07:04:36 PM ---It will be a dramatic editing moment right before a commercial. And then the team that says it will go on to win. At least that's what I think.

Hopefully the quote isn't very early in the episode! :ascared

THIS IS SPECULATION

--- End quote ---

Yeah, whichever team says it will probably win it all.  I remember two teams saying the title quotes and they won -- Chip said the title quote of Season 5's finale, while Tyler or James said the one in Season 10's finale.  So if Cara or Jamie says it, we'll have our first all-female team win.  If Tammy or Victor says it, they'll win.  And I'm hoping neither Margie nor Luke says it, because that means they'll win.

Belle Book

--- End quote ---
First of all, didn't someone say TAR13's finale title?

Second of all, and what would be so bad about Margie & Luke winning it?

That said, that sounds more like a Tammy & Victor or a Jaime & Cara line.

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: Ashe on April 29, 2009, 07:31:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hooky on April 29, 2009, 07:04:36 PM ---It will be a dramatic editing moment right before a commercial. And then the team that says it will go on to win. At least that's what I think.

THIS IS SPECULATION

--- End quote ---

Yeah, whichever team says it will probably win it all.  I remember two teams saying the title quotes and they won -- Chip said the title quote of Season 5's finale, while Tyler or James said the one in Season 10's finale.  So if Cara or Jamie says it, we'll have our first all-female team win.  If Tammy or Victor says it, they'll win.  And I'm hoping neither Margie nor Luke says it, because that means they'll win.

Belle Book

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well, maybe it's not so bad as say, the Weaver Family winning in the Family Edition (which didn't happen), but it wouldn't be great either because Margie & Luke seem to have gotten the villainous edit, which isn't such a great thing if you're a team trying to win the Race.

I forgot who said Season 13's title.  I mentioned the ones from Season 5 and Season 10 because they were the ones I remembered.  And yeah, it doesn't really sound like a Margie & Luke quote to me.  It sounds most like a Cara & Jamie one, but it could be a Tammy & Victor one as well.

Belle Book

kwando1313:

--- Quote from: Belle Book on April 29, 2009, 07:38:01 PM ---

THIS IS SPECULATION

--- End quote ---

Belle Book

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Well, maybe it's not so bad as say, the Weaver Family winning in the Family Edition (which didn't happen), but it wouldn't be great either because Margie & Luke seem to have gotten the villainous edit, which isn't such a great thing if you're a team trying to win the Race.

I forgot who said Season 13's title.  I mentioned the ones from Season 5 and Season 10 because they were the ones I remembered.  And yeah, it doesn't really sound like a Margie & Luke quote to me.  It sounds most like a Cara & Jamie one, but it could be a Tammy & Victor one as well.

Belle Book

--- End quote ---

I think it was Nick and Starr...

Snooky:

--- Quote from: kwando1313 on April 29, 2009, 07:41:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Belle Book on April 29, 2009, 07:38:01 PM ---

THIS IS SPECULATION

--- End quote ---

Belle Book

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Belle Book

--- End quote ---

I think it was Nick and Starr...

--- End quote ---
Yep! 
 :tup:
And that sounds like a Cara and Jamie quote to me.

Moo:
I feel/think/SPECULATE Jaime says the quote as well...

I can imagine Jaime exploding to the Hawaiian taxi driver... screaming at him/her because of losing a million dollars...

If there's a water task again, I think/SPECULATE Tammy says this line...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version