Author Topic: TAR14 Finale East Coast live show updates and commentary *please read the rules*  (Read 71271 times)

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
Tammy/Victor winning was the only good outcome left for me seeing as Jaime/Cara had no chance.

I feel for you. I certainly didn't want to see this outcome either, but it was really all that was left.

i wanted team red head to win from the beginning, i like them and t/v i did think it was un fair that they did spend most of the race in china , i could c one leg there but they spent to much time in that one place and it did give t/v a big advantage, well i guess they can pay off there student loans off now..i am sure they racked up a lot they r both lawers...
jmo i realy enjoyed last seasons race 10x more than this one..

Tory, I can't say that for myself. This season was still 10 times better than the last! :jumpy: (Even if another dominant co-ed team had to win.) I've come to the conclusion that it's not just about the winners. It's about the overall experience (for me at least, since a team that I rooted for hasn't won since TAR9).
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 04:28:08 PM by Hooky »
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
You know for First timers they are the best all female team ever. Charla and Mirna finished 6th before all-stars. Lyn and Karlyn 3rd and Dustin and Kandice 4th so that makes them the best All-Female team ever!
I would not say that, but I would say it puts them even with Dustin/Kandice tied for #1.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'll have to take the rare moment to agree with ap here. Dustin & Kandice actually won legs. Jaime & Cara while feisty and strong throughout the race never won a leg.
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
I'll have to take the rare moment to agree with ap here. Dustin & Kandice actually won legs. Jaime & Cara while feisty and strong throughout the race never won a leg.
They never won a leg but did win a prize for coming in first on the virtual/fake pitstop ... I think it was jet skis? Not bad for 2 Florida girls.

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
They never won a leg but did win a prize for coming in first on the virtual/fake pitstop ... I think it was jet skis? Not bad for 2 Florida girls.

really? how'd you know?

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse

really? how'd you know?
From experience, puddin knows everything.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

really? how'd you know?
  :lol: I forget how i know but its true.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."

really? how'd you know?

She knows because Jaime & Cara said they won jet skis in one of their interviews.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
And since its public now, Jamie wrote so on her Facebook the night that leg ended but I respect their privacy so didn't want to say where I read it at the time.

Offline panda

• RFF's Lady Gaga
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ./lady gaga rox.
does all fake pitstop has price?
M

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
No, but this one did.
Just here to visit.

Offline panda

• RFF's Lady Gaga
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ./lady gaga rox.
No, but this one did.

oh. good for them.  :funny:
M

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
No, but this one did.
maybe because this time it was called "Pit Stop"
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

really? how'd you know?

How true hahahaha!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
No, but this one did.

I think that the pit stop is actually a pit stop, could it be that the speed bump was not just ready for execution that's why they had it done ala TBC?  :duno: :duno: :duno:
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
Planned or not, it didn't matter. Kisha/Jen were U-Turned anyways, thus having Option 2 act as their Speed Bump, if it was an intended leg in the first place.
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
No, but this one did.

I think that the pit stop is actually a pit stop, could it be that the speed bump was not just ready for execution that's why they had it done ala TBC?  :duno: :duno: :duno:

I don't think so. TAR producers.. will be not in their right mind to plan 3 individual legs in China. I think what they really wanted to do was 2 legs, which 1 being a SUPER LEG to kill the teams.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE

really? how'd you know?

She knows because Jaime & Cara said they won jet skis in one of their interviews.

That's cool to know. Although i think they would have preferred to win a first place without a prize, because it's really a once in a life time experience.. and for the first time ever we would have a season where ALL the all-female teams won a leg before. :jam:

TAR 14 has to got to be one of the best season ever. Even after it's over, the hype about it is still going on! :jam:

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse

really? how'd you know?

That's cool to know. Although i think they would have preferred to win a first place without a prize, because it's really a once in a life time experience.. and for the first time ever we would have a season where ALL the all-female teams won a leg before. :jam:

TAR 14 has to got to be one of the best season ever. Even after it's over, the hype about it is still going on! :jam:
We did have pretty good F/F teams this season.  And TAR 14 was great!