Archive > The Amazing Race 14

Ep#10: Which team sinks like a rock?

(1/4) > >>

mswood:
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners?

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it?

3.  What order do you think teams will check in?

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week?

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool?

kwando1313:
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners

Yes.

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it?

Probably, and Kisha and Jen (why else would they do the swimming?)

3.  What order do you think teams will check in?

Tammy Victor, Margie Luke, Cara Jamie, and Kisha Jen

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week?

Probably just a bit. Just a bit of animosity. Maybe there will be more  :meow:!

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool?

I think that it may take a while. Going over a fear is hard.

TARAsia Fan:
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners? Yes. They plead and plod for help.

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it? I'll say no.

3.  What order do you think teams will check in? Jaime/Cara, Tammy/Victor, Margie/Luke, Kisha/Jen.

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week? Margie/Luke and Kisha/Jen will be wary of each other, but it won't be as bad as last week.

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool? It will be a general task. It will take a long time especially for Kisha & Jen.

ImANewUser:
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners?  Duh..

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it? Yes, and it could be anyone but Cara/Jaime (unless locals are allowed to U-Turn)

3.  What order do you think teams will check in? Tammy/Victor, Margie/Luke, Cara/Jaime, Kisha/Jen

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week? Yes.

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool? I think it'll be somewhere between short & long.

Coutzy:
1.  Do we get to see Tammy & Victor asking locals and race judges to help them over the stupid english speaking foreigners? Mmmhmm

2.  Its down to the wire, do we see a U-Turn this episode and if we do he gets it? I'm going to say Tammy and Victor cop it, because they've been consistently very strong and somebody should bump them off while they have the chance.

3.  What order do you think teams will check in? M/L, C/J, K/J, T/V

4.  Well we've had the conflict last week, how much do you think it will spill over in this week? Words will be shared, but I think that will be about it

5.  Is the pool task a detour or general task?  How hard is it for them.  Just a few minute delay or a a long time like Season 9's Wanda & Desiree in the Russian Pool? A Detour I think, and it will take a fair while, but the U-Turn that I'm praying Tammy and Victor get will take longer. It all depends on how strong these girls are and I think they're strong enough to get past the water.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version