Author Topic: EP10: They Both Went Bananas  (Read 40134 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: EP10: They Both Went Bananas
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2009, 02:14:55 AM »
The Jalapao people obviously love her. She's like the new Courtney.. maybe she will be blindsided next?

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2009, 07:12:57 AM »
"I'm a 46 year-old woman!" "I am a man of honesty and integrity!" And I'm sick of the both of you.

Sierra going home? Well, it was going to happen anyway so I'm glad at least she did and basically put a knife in Debbie and Coach's collective back. I'm also glad she managed to beat Tyson, at the very least. Sierra, we'll miss you.

I'm actually warming up to Stephen and JT now, something that I never saw coming from a mile away. And even weirder, I like Stephen more than JT! There's just something I don't like that much about JT, but Stephen is aware that Timbira is folding like a house of cards and he is capitalizing on it. JT? "I don't want to go fishing anymore?" You know EXACTLY how this game is going, don't lie about it. :funny: There can't be any paranoia in this game among the Jalathree, if anything, Erinn should be the most worried becasue she, not Debbie, is now left in limbo. It's pretty obvious who the next two to go are, but Erinn could change all that.

Taj! Welcome back! Your edit finally came back tonight and I'm loving you more than ever. Editors, where were you when Taj was making all these comments? Loving the game because she misses soap operas? Plus, she looks like she's going to do good in the Survivor Auction, always a nice touch.

And now, Coach and Debbie. Well, I have nothing to say to you because your days are numbered. Goodbye. XD
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2009, 08:35:08 AM »
I would love to see that "Dragon Slayer" get blindsided and becomes a "Blind Dragon Slayer". :funny: :yess:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2009, 09:27:47 AM »
I hope Jeff Calls Coach out on his lieing at the finals.  Oh I never lie... but then again he does live in his own little world where he is better then any one else.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2009, 12:06:12 PM »
Lol I'll admit I was laughing throughout TC at what Coach was blabbering. I mean, Coach himself is just a walking joke. It sucked that he won the IC, I really thought for a moment he'd be blindsided tonight. And surprise surprise, he was boasting non-stop about it. *roll eyes*

Sigh, hoped that Debbie would have been blindsided. I used to think she was alright, never been on of my favourites but I was neutral about her until this episode when she was the liar but acted all pitiful and that. Oh well, just hope she and Coach will be gone soon.

Hmm if Sierra was that annoying, take her to the final two and the other person would win hands down wouldn't he? Or she. Since apparently the answer to the "person you'd least likely want to see win" question during the RC was Sierra (NOT COACH????). They should've kept her in and voted Debbie off. Debbie's likeable and shrewd.

And what was Erinn thinking of voting for Stephen? I was shocked when I saw his name written down. Because of that, she could well be targeted next.

What with all that Timbira self-destruct, I'm rooting for a Jalapao person to win this now. I actually like Stephen and JT so much more this episode. Taj for the win, but I won't mind if Stephen or JT wins either. JUST NOT COACH.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2009, 12:50:09 PM »
I think Erin voted for Stephen because she told Sierra she would not vote for her but I guess did not want to get on Coach's bad side.  But she could have hurt her chances down the road as Stephen looked shocked.

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2009, 03:58:37 PM »
I think Erin voted for Stephen because she told Sierra she would not vote for her but I guess did not want to get on Coach's bad side.  But she could have hurt her chances down the road as Stephen looked shocked.
The thing that I find interesting about it though is its potential ramfications later down the road. Usually when something like that happens, there is a big to-do about it in the previews (remember Amanda & James from FvF [apple metaphors ensue]?), but this time not so much. I think Stephen might be confused but I think he could care less. Though it could provide him carte blanche to get rid of Erinn as well.
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2009, 04:27:46 PM »
This was a pretty good episode overall but TB didn't make my day!

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #133 on: May 02, 2009, 03:11:08 AM »
Sorry but can't imagine Errin saying she wouldn't put Sierra's name down.  Maybe Errin was told they were trying to flush out the idol.  Hope we learn the reason.  :umn:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2009, 03:12:35 AM »
Me neither! Erinn had those conf's saying how Sierra needs to go and so on!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Acoustic

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #135 on: May 02, 2009, 04:19:41 AM »
i remember one time at the episode. taj and erinn said they wouldn't vote for sierra or something.

and in this insider clip, she says she really bonded with sierra in the past 4 days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrMKbE0iRKQ&feature=channel_page