Archive > The Amazing Race 14

TAR14 EP11:'He Made Me Look Like Alice Cooper'/'No More Mr. Nice Guy'

<< < (69/70) > >>

tigellinus:
And I believe based on the way Jaime was describing it to me, she and Cara got dropped off at the black circle, T/V got dropped off at the blue and K/J at the orange...or maybe I have T/V's and K/J's reversed?

georgiapeach:
Thank you Luke!!

Victor and Tammy  were also dropped off the same place as Luke was, in the yellow circle.

I love that after three whole seasons :lol:  of getting Bird's Nest Stadium spoilers that it finally came true!! :hearts:

carcdm:
great season.. i'd really like if margie and luke win though

DeafRacer:

--- Quote from: carcdm on August 08, 2009, 02:09:27 PM ---great season.. i'd really like if margie and luke win though

--- End quote ---

Aww thanks! I wish we win too! I just wish that the last picture was designed much better   like if starfish was included then I would have known it was the final surfboard puzzle piece.

But now I'm WAY beyond excited about TAR 15!! I already know who I am going to root for :-)

spanishtarfan:

--- Quote from: DeafRacer on August 11, 2009, 08:33:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: carcdm on August 08, 2009, 02:09:27 PM ---great season.. i'd really like if margie and luke win though

--- End quote ---

Aww thanks! I wish we win too! I just wish that the last picture was designed much better   like if starfish was included then I would have known it was the final surfboard puzzle piece.

But now I'm WAY beyond excited about TAR 15!! I already know who I am going to root for :-)

--- End quote ---

blahblah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version