Archive > The Amazing Race 14

TAR14 EP11:'He Made Me Look Like Alice Cooper'/'No More Mr. Nice Guy'

(1/70) > >>

puddin:
05/03 
Two titles both Alice Cooper related:

He Made Me Look Like Alice Cooper (China)
No More Mr. Nice Guy (China)

Clues:

*The Racers must eat fried scorpions at a Roadblock,
**Racers crunch on fried scorpion among other Chinese critters.

*COMMUNICATION IS CLEARLY NOT A SKILL THAT THE TEAMS POSSESS IN BEIJING AS THEY DRIFT FURTHER AWAY FROM THEIR DESTINATION IN SEARCH OF A U-TURN
**Colorful teams wander the Beijing streets for hours in search of a U-Turn, which is right where they started.
***This week's U-Turn isn't anonymous but that doesn't stop one team from throwing another under the bus.
****... but even the distaste of a scorpion pales in comparison to the cutthroat behavior of a Team that publicly throws another under a bus with a U-Turn .

Detours:
Opera Makeup: at the Huguang Guild Hall aka Wenchang Ge thanks to Boingo and Neobie

Marge & Luke

we know Jen/Kisha and Cara & Jamie do the makeup as well

Chateau spots Kisha & Jen getting makeup at the same time as Luke & Marge

of course we've got a gnome :gnome

and someone gets U-Turned
Clues:
COMMUNICATION IS CLEARLY NOT A SKILL THAT THE TEAMS POSSESS IN BEIJING AS THEY DRIFT FURTHER AWAY FROM THEIR DESTINATION IN SEARCH OF A U-TURN
**Colorful teams wander the Beijing streets for hours in search of a U-Turn, which is right where they started.
***This week's U-Turn isn't anonymous but that doesn't stop one team from throwing another under the bus.
****... but even the distaste of a scorpion pales in comparison to the cutthroat behavior of a Team that publicly throws another under a bus with a U-Turn

teams wander the Beijing streets for hours in search of a U-Turn, which is right where they started

moving on the the Roadblock

*The Racers must eat fried scorpions at a Roadblock,
**Racers crunch on fried scorpion among other Chinese critters.

Jen with Kisha watching

Victor with Tammy watching

Marge with Luke watching

and we think these are pitstop confessionals .. (still looking for the exact place)

------------------------------

who wins this leg?  :winner

who heads off to Maui as decoys? thanks Pedaler  :dontgo:

Moo:

--- Quote from: puddin on April 23, 2009, 09:58:47 AM ---05/03  He Made Me Look Like Alice Cooper (China)

--- End quote ---

Could this do something about hair or dresses??  :lol: I wonder if this would be a Margie quote??

Slowhatch:
A Chinese Opera task?

puddin:
Maybe they have to bite the heads off of live chickens while donning Coopers famous stage makeup :nut:

ImANewUser:
Sounds interesting. Although I could see anyone saying this. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version