The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Arg, last night was hard to watch.... (April 19 2009)

(1/2) > >>

erdrickk:
I was wanting some Drama but the drama last night was not the right kind.

First of all...............

- My god, could Jen and Luke act anymore like kids?!?! OMG BOOHOOO HE PUSHED ME. OMG BOOHOOO THE WORLD HATES DEAF PEOPLE. OMG BOOHOOO I'M BLACK BLAH BLAH

freaking crap give me a break.....................That mother needs to chill out too. She babies Luke WAY to much and I now know why he acts like such a turd eating baby.

- Ummmm this part bugs me the most. Why does it take being in China for Victor and his sister to speak the language??? If I knew a language that no one else did I would be using it all the time as an advantage.

The message I got is............

O HAI GUYZZZ I CAN SPEAK CHINESE SO LETS HAMMER THAT POINT IN 1000000000000 TIMES AND ACT LIKE WE ARE THE SAVIOR OF ALL TEAMS AND THAT IF WE WERENT HERE TO SPEAK CHINESE ALL THE TEAMS WOULD FAIL LOL OMG CHINESE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this nuts

And crappity smacking THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  those dumbasses are like..........

OMG HAI WE ARE AMERICAN CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAMP OUR CARDS FIRST BECAUSE OUR PARENTS ARE DYING AND GUESS WHAT?!?!?! HAHAH WE ARE SPEAKING IN CHINESE OMG AWESOME

Fail fail fail fail

I hate ALL Teams now. I hope NONE of them win and they give the money to some poor hobo

gingerman28:
Ricky,

I hope you won't waste your time watching the last three programs in the series.  Perhaps a rerun of the Our Gang features would be more in your range.

puddin:

--- Quote from: gingerman28 on April 20, 2009, 09:39:39 AM ---Ricky,

I hope you won't waste your time watching the last three programs in the series.  Perhaps a rerun of the Our Gang features would be more in your range.

--- End quote ---
  :lol: What Gman wrote  :yess: :jam:

methylc:

--- Quote from: erdrickk on April 20, 2009, 09:25:50 AM ---I was wanting some Drama but the drama last night was not the right kind.

First of all...............

- My god, could Jen and Luke act anymore like kids?!?! OMG BOOHOOO HE PUSHED ME. OMG BOOHOOO THE WORLD HATES DEAF PEOPLE. OMG BOOHOOO I'M BLACK BLAH BLAH
freaking crap give me a break.....................That mother needs to chill out too. She babies Luke WAY to much and I now know why he acts like such a turd eating baby.

- Ummmm this part bugs me the most. Why does it take being in China for Victor and his sister to speak the language??? If I knew a language that no one else did I would be using it all the time as an advantage.

The message I got is............

O HAI GUYZZZ I CAN SPEAK CHINESE SO LETS HAMMER THAT POINT IN 1000000000000 TIMES AND ACT LIKE WE ARE THE SAVIOR OF ALL TEAMS AND THAT IF WE WERENT HERE TO SPEAK CHINESE ALL THE TEAMS WOULD FAIL LOL OMG CHINESE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this nuts

And crappity smacking THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  those dumbasses are like..........

OMG HAI WE ARE AMERICAN CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAMP OUR CARDS FIRST BECAUSE OUR PARENTS ARE DYING AND GUESS WHAT?!?!?! HAHAH WE ARE SPEAKING IN CHINESE OMG AWESOME

Fail fail fail fail

I hate ALL Teams now. I hope NONE of them win and they give the money to some poor hobo

--- End quote ---

I don't recall having Kisha or Jen saying anything in defence about being black or anything. everything is based on Margie's overreaction.

Coutzy:
Point 1: See above, Kisha and Jen never made a mention of their race, Margie was the only one to bring that up.

Point 2: Sound bytes are a wonderful thing. I can't imagine T/V saying that they knew Chinese that many times, more likely they said it once or twice and the sound byte got used over and over again.

Point 3: Yes, that was annoying. But you do what you can to get ahead, even if it means appealing to patriotism that might not even be there.

Point 4: That's just silly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version