Author Topic: Ep#9: Which team is first to throw down the Amazing Race: WWE style?  (Read 15715 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
OK, I want a clean fight here.

1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners?

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished?

3.  At the first clue who was there first?

4.  Give the order of the Mat?

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids?

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal?

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ep#9: Which team is first to throw down the Amazing Race: WWE style?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 09:27:37 PM »

1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners? On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being most pissed, 11.

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished? I'll go on and say no.

3.  At the first clue who was there first? Margie/Luke? Kisha/Jen? The word "b*tch"?

4.  Give the order of the Mat? K/J (hopefully), M/L, T/V, J/C, M/M

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids? Not at first, at least. But after seeing Mark/Mike break a total of 3 penalties, and then hearing Victor, Jaime pissed off at the locals and Margie/Luke and Kisha/Jen fighting, I betcha he thinks so.

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal? It's Luke, silly. ;)
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 09:33:56 PM »
1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners? She's as pissed as I am getting spyware on my computer today.

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished? No. They're way behind and they're not coming back.

3.  At the first clue who was there first? Jaime & Cara

4.  Give the order of the Mat? Jaime & Cara, Tammy & Victor, Kisha & Jen, Margie & Luke, then one week behind, The Tweedles. :lol:

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids? No, he's dealt with worse, think Jonathan & Victoria.

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal? Because we rarely see a hearing impaired person react angrily. Luke may be justified, but it's a shock to see.
Just here to visit.

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 10:18:02 PM »
1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners?  Very, very, very much so.  It's pretty much been her mantra the entire race, via editing.

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished?  From what's being reported, no.  There may be an off chance they at least get started, but I think, for the most part, that they're boned.

3.  At the first clue who was there first?  If you're talking about between Luke and Jen, it looked like Luke was.

4.  Give the order of the Mat?  Hopefully, Jaime & Cara, Kisha & Jen, Margie & Luke, Tammy & Victor, and (getting cut in a Marshall & Lance/Lena & Kristy/Toni & Dallas sort of way) Mark & Michael.

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids?  I'd be surprised if he wasn't, actually.

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), so why the big deal?  Because afterwards, they fight over it, and not appealingly.
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 12:14:04 AM »
She'll explode in China along with Luke

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished?
Hmm... badly not yet.

Jen

Jen and Kisha, Tam and Vic, Luke and Marge,...Cara/Jaime........................................................12:00mn.............................................Mark/Michael

Yes, but think about how Phil thought of Jonathan and Victoria! He has both seen inter and intra race conflict!  :funny:

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal?
Because of the sinister deaf kid and Jen calling each others Bitch (don't we see that every single time Mirna was on our television - but we dont see them actually bitching about it to Phil!???)
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 03:35:41 AM »

1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no English speaking foreigners? not as pissed as Kisha/Jen are towards Margie/Luke (and vice-versa from the looks of the promo)

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished? maybe

3.  At the first clue who was there first? looks like jen

4.  Give the order of the Mat? Jamie/C, M/L, T/V, K/Jen, M/M

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids? Yeah, think so

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal? I don't know

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 06:14:20 AM »

1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners? On a scale of one to ten... I'd say about 15 and 3/4

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished? Yeah

3.  At the first clue who was there first? Tammy and Victor

4.  Give the order of the Mat? Tammy and Vic, Jamie and Cara, Kisha and Jen, Margie and Luke, The Bleeding Obvious.

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids? Kids don't know the word bitch, like Luke does.

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal? Go back to episode 1 and the cluebox before certain cheese related hilly tasks. IS THAT PUSHING I SEE? (Ok maybe not, memory's a bit fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure it happened.)

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 06:44:13 AM »

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal? Go back to episode 1 and the cluebox before certain cheese related hilly tasks. IS THAT PUSHING I SEE? (Ok maybe not, memory's a bit fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure it happened.)

You're memory is not fuzzy, Tammy and Mark/Michael actually shoved each other accidentally, a sorry was actually done immediately after...
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2009, 07:12:34 AM »
4.  Give the order of the Mat? Tammy and Vic, Jamie and Cara, Kisha and Jen, Margie and Luke, The Bleeding Obvious.

Not sure that Jaime/Cara arrive in between those three teams. There was no reason for Jaime/Cara to go while Tammy/Victor would stay. Actually, I see Jaime/Cara staying more than Tammy/Victor.
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 07:25:22 AM »
1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners? It'll be worse in Beijing, I think...

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished? I don't know and I'm not in any position of authority to answer that (:

3.  At the first clue who was there first? Jenniluke.

4.  Give the order of the Mat? Er...Jaime & Cara, Kisha & Jen, Tammy & Victor, Margie & Luke, Mark & Michael (??)

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids? Well, this is one of the greatest casts ever apparently, so no.

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal? Because somehow a disability gets involved.
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline ready2rock

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 07:25:43 AM »
1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners? as much as they are pissed to see her yelling at them everytime.... :lol:

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished? tasks...i wonder whether they are even allowed to pick their first clue

3.  At the first clue who was there first? t/v

4.  Give the order of the Mat? k/j,m/l,t/v,c/j...i won't say m/m bcoz i doubt whether they will even make it to the mat

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids? He won't think so...but t/v surely will!!!

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal? bcoz first time it's gonna be twice in the same episode that too bearing the same people

Also, thanks mswood for that hint u made it so easier for me...  :funny:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 07:33:09 AM by ready2rock »
The Amazing Race Season 14's favourite team-Kisha and Jen

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2009, 07:28:17 AM »
1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners? More than anybody else

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished? No

3.  At the first clue who was there first? Margie & Luke

4.  Give the order of the Mat? Jaime/Cara, Kisha/Jen, Tammy/Victor, Margie/Luke, Mark/Micahel

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids? Yup

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal? It's a big deal for Luke!

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 07:52:44 AM »

Not sure that Jaime/Cara arrive in between those three teams. There was no reason for Jaime/Cara to go while Tammy/Victor would stay. Actually, I see Jaime/Cara staying more than Tammy/Victor.

According to my caclulations, Jamie and Cara would stay in the race if they finished 2nd behind Tammy and Victor. I've put them there because I think Tammy and Vic have proven themselves to be the strongest team in the race, and if Margie and Luke don't finish first, they will finish fourth on this leg.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2009, 08:42:11 AM »

1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners? As a true die-hard who speaks no foreign lanugages, she believes that Americans have the right to have our language spoken and understood everywhere on the globe. Why didn't she learn Chinese before coming on this race? Romanian? Hindi? Thai? and each of 300+ other primary languages in countries the Amazing Race might have gone to? For the same reason that those overseas don't learn English.

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished? NO

3.  At the first clue who was there first? I could care less. Who gets to the pit stop first is all that concerns me.

4.  Give the order of the Mat? Jaime/Cara, Tammy/Victor, Kisha/Jen, Margie/Luke

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids? No, he's used to this from 13 prior seasons

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal? Obviously, because World Race Productions and CBS are trying to manufacture drama that isn't there. When the drama of a show depends on a "sinister deaf kid" you're in real trouble.

EDITOR'S NOTE - my original item 0 was withdrawn since somebody fixed it and I could and did now vote. Coutzy, please accept my apologies. It wasn't you who was reponsible, it was mswood and I inadvertently pointed to you. It's gone now.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 12:56:06 PM by apskip »

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009, 10:20:12 AM »
0. WHY CAN'T I VOTE ON THE ELIMINATION? WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE SYSTEM? DID COUTZY FORGET TO TURN ON A SWITCH?

Hm? What did I do? What switch? When?

Now I'm really confused...

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 12:09:03 PM »

1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners? Angelic Jamie? Pissed?

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished? Is catching a plane considered a task?

3.  At the first clue who was there first? Tammy & Victor

4.  Give the order of the Mat? Jamie & Cara, Tammy & Victor, Kisha & Jen, Margie & Luke ...... M&M never make it to the mat

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids? Phil is thinking that is about time this season had some conflict

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal? It is our first real conflict this season

NoluckBoston

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 03:27:03 PM »
1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no English speaking foreigners? Not as bad as in the past. Since she knows that she wont finish last.

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished? yes

3.  At the first clue who was there first? Luke

4.  Give the order of the Mat? L/M - L/J - T/V -J/C

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids? Nope, he loves high ratings = being employed 

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal? What else could they focus on this leg? Luke getting beaten up by a duck?

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2009, 06:13:52 PM »
Here's my answers:

1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners?  Quite a bit, but not as much as LaKisha & Jen and Margie & Luke are angry with each other.

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished?  Maybe one task, but that's about it.

3.  At the first clue who was there first?  Of all the teams, I'm saying Cara & Jamie.  Of the two that are involved in the mat meltdown, I'm not sure.

4.  Give the order of the Mat?  Cara & Jamie, Margie & Luke, LaKisha & Jen, Tammy & Victor and Mark & Michael so far behind that Phil has to come and get them.

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids?  At first, but then he probably remembers Jonathan the Jerk & Victoria.  Tammy & Victor no doubt think they're surrounded by a bunch of kids as well.

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal?  Because it involves a deaf person.

And say farewell to Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum (aka Mark & Michael).

Belle Book
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 06:56:41 PM by Belle Book »

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »
1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners? More than ever before! And it will likely get worse.

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished? No way, Jose.

3.  At the first clue who was there first? Jaime & Cara. If you mean between Luke and Jen, I don't know, but the editors will put down that Luke got it first.

4.  Give the order of the mat. Jaime & Cara, Tammy & Victor, Margie & Luke, Kisha & Jen, Mark & Michael.

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids? I’m sure he understands that they’re tired and really stressed, so probably not.

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal? CBS is making it a big deal that somebody dares to beat Luke to the cluebox. Since he is a deaf person he can’t possibly be at any fault.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

DavidJunior

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2009, 11:55:42 AM »
Jaime? Getting pissed at foreigners? I don't believe you!  Show me the hard evidence of her ever yelling at anyone... :groan:

since the bulk of the teams clearly finished before sunset, and m/m were seen in guangzhou at 11pm, i'd dare say no

the b-word definitely beat out Luke by a milisecond, Jen rounds it out in third

4.  Give the order of the mat.
Kisha/Jen, Margie/Luke, Tammy/Victor, Cara/Jaime, and Mark/Michael are almost literally a day late and a dollar short this time

Why would he care if they're acting childish or not?  RATINGS!!!  (Although, I think Phil cares a little bit more for the teams (save maybe Mark/Michael) to just be thinking about that the whole time

Who cares? I've been waiting for something controversial to happen all season!

Oh, and i think you should change Mark/Michael's nicknames to Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber (or Dumba**, what ever you perfer...)

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2009, 05:50:03 PM »
A lot...as always
NO!
Tammy and Victor
Cara and Jamie, Tammy and Victor, Margie Luke, Kisha and Jen, ................................................. Guess who?
Most likely...yes!
Because Luke is deaf, so he is more important then everyone.
 :funny:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2009, 08:09:43 PM »

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal? What else could they focus on this leg? Luke getting beaten up by a duck?

This absolutely cracked me up... :lol3: :lol3:

they are really hurting for some drama aren't they??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

NoluckBoston

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2009, 10:01:58 PM »

This absolutely cracked me up... :lol3: :lol3:

they are really hurting for some drama aren't they??

I think this cormorant might be my fav local of the 14th season. Will see.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2009, 10:11:17 AM »

:lol:  That's definitely true!  BTW, I like your pic of the duck and its comment that it's going to get Luke!

Belle Book

NoluckBoston

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2009, 11:02:34 AM »

:lol:  That's definitely true!  BTW, I like your pic of the duck and its comment that it's going to get Luke!

Belle Book

The real question will be - Will Marge kiss his boo boo it and make it better.  :lol: