Archive > The Amazing Race 14

Ep#9: Which team is first to throw down the Amazing Race: WWE style?

(1/6) > >>

mswood:
OK, I want a clean fight here.

1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners?

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished?

3.  At the first clue who was there first?

4.  Give the order of the Mat?

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids?

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal?

ImANewUser:
OK, I want a clean fight here.

1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners? On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being most pissed, 11.

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished? I'll go on and say no.

3.  At the first clue who was there first? Margie/Luke? Kisha/Jen? The word "b*tch"?

4.  Give the order of the Mat? K/J (hopefully), M/L, T/V, J/C, M/M

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids? Not at first, at least. But after seeing Mark/Mike break a total of 3 penalties, and then hearing Victor, Jaime pissed off at the locals and Margie/Luke and Kisha/Jen fighting, I betcha he thinks so.

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal? It's Luke, silly. ;)

TARAsia Fan:
1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners? She's as pissed as I am getting spyware on my computer today.

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished? No. They're way behind and they're not coming back.

3.  At the first clue who was there first? Jaime & Cara

4.  Give the order of the Mat? Jaime & Cara, Tammy & Victor, Kisha & Jen, Margie & Luke, then one week behind, The Tweedles. :lol:

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids? No, he's dealt with worse, think Jonathan & Victoria.

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal? Because we rarely see a hearing impaired person react angrily. Luke may be justified, but it's a shock to see.

Ashe:
1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners?  Very, very, very much so.  It's pretty much been her mantra the entire race, via editing.

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished?  From what's being reported, no.  There may be an off chance they at least get started, but I think, for the most part, that they're boned.

3.  At the first clue who was there first?  If you're talking about between Luke and Jen, it looked like Luke was.

4.  Give the order of the Mat?  Hopefully, Jaime & Cara, Kisha & Jen, Margie & Luke, Tammy & Victor, and (getting cut in a Marshall & Lance/Lena & Kristy/Toni & Dallas sort of way) Mark & Michael.

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids?  I'd be surprised if he wasn't, actually.

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), so why the big deal?  Because afterwards, they fight over it, and not appealingly.

Moo:
1.  How pissed is Jaime with those damn no english speaking foreigners?
She'll explode in China along with Luke

2.  Have Mark & Michael started the tasks before the other teams have all finished?
Hmm... badly not yet.

3.  At the first clue who was there first?
Jen

4.  Give the order of the Mat?
Jen and Kisha, Tam and Vic, Luke and Marge,...Cara/Jaime........................................................12:00mn.............................................Mark/Michael

5.  Does Phil think, OMG I am surrounded by a bunch of kids?
Yes, but think about how Phil thought of Jonathan and Victoria! He has both seen inter and intra race conflict!  :funny:

6.  This is hardly the first time racers have pushed to get to a clue (Usually happens multiple times a season), why the big deal?
Because of the sinister deaf kid and Jen calling each others Bitch (don't we see that every single time Mirna was on our television - but we dont see them actually bitching about it to Phil!???)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version