Author Topic: EP9: "It’s Funny When People Cry"  (Read 34836 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP9: "It’s Funny When People Cry"
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2009, 07:58:09 PM »
next time

Timbera tries to regroup and are now at Sierra;s mercy! LOL

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2009, 07:59:22 PM »

Preview Coach and Debra turn to Sierra, ask where is her loyalty? :lol3:

Erinn votes for Tyson!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2009, 08:00:29 PM »
YAAAAY for Stephen!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2009, 08:03:52 PM »
Debbie is pretty sharp.......now like she told Sierra.......she made the bad decision.....lol
Matthew 7:15

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: April 23, 2009, 08:20:10 PM »
Liar. Liarliarliarliarliarliar. Liarliar.

Seriously, since when is making strategic moves and alliances dishonest and makes you unlikeable? Sierra can't force anyone to vote anyone else out. Her alliance screwed her over, basically, but finally wised up and realized that Tyson would be likely going to final 4 if he stayed. (Unfortunately, next week they'll dumb down and decide to go for Sierra. Hello, Coach, you've entirely forgotten Jalapao+Erinn hates her).

Tyson going? A bit obvious, although I was nervous for a second when Sierra lost (Thank you, Debbie, for winning something :lol:). I thought it was funny when he said, "Now I know what Brendan feels like!" No way.

JT has now gotten over puppy status and has risen above - into scheming backstabber, the highest position in Survivor you can possibly have. I don't like him much at all anymore, because his ego has inflated to Coach-size proportions. Stephen has now taken Tyson's place as tribe weasel. Taj is floating more than Erinn and Debbie combined if that's even possible. So as for the Jalapao 3, well, they'll probably make their way into the final 3, but I only think Taj is tolerable. Tajerable.

The music that they were playing when Coach was doing anything (meditating, having weird conversations with Sierra) was, er, interesting. I think he should change his nickname to 'Zeus' after this. Or maybe 'Seppuku'. And the reward challenge? That seemed more fake than Miracle Whip. Really, why was everybody wearing the same clothes? I mean, that couldn't just have been coincedince so at the very least TPTB was changing that. And ironically, too, there's an interesting cycle of reality TV going around. TAR2 - The detour requires teams to find the Girl from Impanema. America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12, this week's episode - Teams had to find the girl from Impanema and had a challenge involving capoeria. Survivor: Tocantins? Capoeria. I find that unique. And thank you, Erinn, for comparing your upset stomach to a kid in a ball pen.

I think Debbie has a shot of winning this now for some reason. I think Debbie is very likeable, even if she has her head stuck up Coach's butt and is kind of a whack job (she needs real food more often).
Plus I think if anything the remaining castaways are going to take out Coach before they will Debbie. (Although, again, they're going to take out Sierra because she's A) a liar B) a hypocrite C) annoying [apparently]).

And now for the new power group collectively, something I'd like to call the Reactionary Alliance. Does Timbira seem ominous over your tribe? Side with Timbira, save your butt and vote out Brendan. Are you still worried? Vote out Sierra? Still worried? Well, you're in power now so it doesn't matter. Coach honestly thought that his Warrior Alliance could last all the way (although, really, this isn't Survivor: Cuddlebuddies. You can't take 7 people into the final 3). Tyson didn't, but he still went along with it. Why did the Reactionaries buy into this? Tyson, Coach, and Debbie were at a disadvantage from the start because Erinn flips sides more often than a presidential campaign, but still, They all looked happy when Tyson said he loved everybody (and Sierra is still a liar!). They should've been tipped off at "I love Coach." He might as well have said, "Are you that stupid to believe in me?". They, though, now have control of the game, a scary concept in my opinion. And that is NOT going to change. As much as I'd love to believe it, Sierra does NOT have control of this game. Coach doesn't. Debbie doesn't. Erinn doesn't. Taj doesn't. Stephen and JT do, although mostly because of this stupid 'battle' idea relating to tribal power floating around. In the end, both warriors will die anyway.

And as for next week? I'm just about ready now to believe next week that the remaining castaways can take hypocrisy to a new level. I hope I'm wrong. I pray I'm wrong. I'm right.
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2009, 09:48:40 PM »
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:happy: :jumpy:  :cheer:  :wohoo: :jumpy: :hearts: :jam: :yess: :sucks
Bye-bye, Tyson!  I didn't like the way you treated Sierra!  I hope the door hits you on your way out!

:jumpy:   :jumpy:   :jumpy:   :jumpy:   :jumpy:   :jumpy:   :jumpy:   :jumpy:   :jumpy:   :jumpy:

Belle Book

Now that was just too KEWL!!!!!!!

What Y'all said!!  :wohoo: :jumpy: :wohoo:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2009, 10:16:04 PM »
indeed loving todays episode

pure class

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2009, 10:44:50 PM »
Loved Tyson's cocky grin to shock!!!

Wow we must miss alot with Sierra.... they all seem to dislike her.  But she could be the Jeri of this season.... keep her until you do not need her for numbers

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2009, 11:02:42 PM »
Yipee !!!   :wohoo:     :jumpy:     I think my neighbors heard me clapping and yelling.    I know my dogs came running   :funny:     That TC made up for last week.  I loved the way Brendan grinned
and was doing the little clapping with his hands.   :hearts:      I  wonder too, why they all seem
to dislike Sierra    :duno:       Great Show     ;D

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2009, 01:49:29 AM »
I think Brendan said before Sierra was too straightforward with her words. The reason why we all like Sierra is because she's the underdog and seemed to be the one who was going to be voted off on the first day, but here she is.. IN THE FINAL 7. And not only that, her working her ass off on episode one to build the camp rather than go for the idol also makes people admire her spirit and like her more. Now to think of it, why didn't she try and go and find that idol on the beach anymore?????

And seeing Tyson get blindsided, classic, priceless. Seeing Coach's shocked expression. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

SIERRA, TAJ, STEPHEN AND JT FOR FINAL 4. I don't like Stephen still, but him getting rid of Tyson? Good for me!! LOL!!

Is the Erinn, Taj, Stephen and JT alliance still on? I wouldn't mind if they get rid of Coach next. He's an ass. I love to see when Coach gets blindsided. The dragon fails to see his DOOM huh?

GREAT EPISODE LOL. IF ONLY COACH WENT LAST WEEK, AND TYSON WENT THIS WEEK. THIS COULD BE THE BEST SEASON YET LOL. :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2009, 01:50:32 AM »
And I think Tyson dug his own grave seriously. Him being smug about everything.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :sucks :sucks :sucks :sucks

Offline jack_bauer_fan

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • A big WHEW!
« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2009, 02:12:44 AM »
SIERRA STAYS!

WUHOOOO!

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY HEY GOODBYE! TYSON~

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2009, 07:25:12 AM »
Nice to see Erinn the mastermind! :lol:

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2009, 09:19:12 AM »
yay! Bye TYSON!!!

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:
 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
 :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:
 :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
 :sucks :sucks :sucks :sucks :sucks :sucks :sucks :sucks :sucks

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2009, 10:10:56 AM »
Anyway, i was shocked with the amount of airtime and confessions that Erinn got this episode and in recent episodes as well. It could be a foretelling that Erinn actually does make it far. I have a feeling, that Stephen gets blindsided soon.. because Stephen and Debbie are seriously lacking airtime. Could it be that people found out Stephen got the hidden immunity idol and blindside him? (Taj tells everyone when Stephen refuses to return her the idol??)

If it's a season of blindside, i'm expecting more blindsides to start coming up. A Sierra elimination next episode would be expected, so i expect more blindside to start coming up. Perhaps JT/Stephen/Taj/Erinn form an alliance and vote out Coach followed by Sierra and Debbie. Then the previous Jalapao then vote out Erinn, which brings us to a final immunity challenge which either Stephen or JT will win.. and anyone can be our F2.

7th - Coach
6th - Sierra
5th - Debbie
4th - Erinn
3rd/2nd/winner - Taj/JT/Stephen

BLINDSIDE FOR COACH would be everyone thought Sierra was going, but JT/Stephen/Taj/Erinn alliance votes for Coach
BLINDSIDE FOR DEBBIE would be Debbie thought people liked her more than Erinn, but the others figured she's more likable and decides to vote her out first.
Blindside for Erinn would be her thinking Taj is going, but in fact the former Jalapao voted her out instead. Remember for now, we're at Tyson and Brendan for blindsides, with only Tyson and Brendan being the more memorable ones.. so if they had to hold on to their word for "season of blindsides", more surprising votes must start coming up..
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 10:16:56 AM by Joab »

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2009, 12:20:57 PM »
One of the best episodes ever! I remember last season when the onion alliance was blindsided one by one, I was really happy. This season, the person I detest the most has been blindsided and I'm ECSTATIC. And this must be one of the most exciting episodes as well, right from the Immunity Challenge.

Firstly, what's with JT? Hadn't he had enough food after the Reward Challenge? I kind of expected him to play the game but well, he was too comfortable and he had every reason to be I guess. I thought that Taj would choose to eat, great to see her giving a shot. The challenge was so exciting, I really thought Sierra was gonna win! My heart totally sank when Debbie won but now I'm glad she did, cos it made Coach and Tyson feel smug all the way until the latter died. Stellar.

Loved the TC moment when Tyson was badgering Sierra all the way, smiling all the way until more than one vote for him was read. Then his and Coach's face started turning into a frown and I was so excited. Really, they had been so mean to Sierra right from the beginning to see one of them being blindsided was just... Indescribably brilliant. Wooh! WOOH!!!!!! Loved Sierra's shocked expression as well. Which worries me at the same time cos the fact that no one cared about her opinion about the vote tonight means she's gonna go soon anyway. But I hope she somehow turns things around, gotta be one of my favourite underdogs ever.

Well all I can say is Timbira isn't a very smart tribe. After dominating the challenges, entering the merge with an advantage, they gave that advantage to Jalapao on a platter. They've given Stephen, Taj and JT so much power they're gonna regret it. Uh, guess they're already regretting it. If Timbira still decides not to band together, I can foresee a Stephen/Taj/JT final three. I predicted at the beginning of the show that the winner would be from Jalapao and we'll see if that is true!

Much as I hate to see Coach on my TV, the better way for Sierra to go further will be for her to align back with Debbie and Coach I guess. Vote off Jalapao, try and swing Debbie over, then vote off Coach. It'll be nice to see a Sierra/Erinn final two but I doubt it's gonna happen. If Sierra and Erinn align with Jalapao, they're going at 5th and 6th at best.

Sorry for such a long post, having much thought about it lol. Anyway, it's gonna be a very exciting season ahead!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2009, 12:37:41 PM »
Sierra could very well be blindsided next. Coach & Deb think Sierra's with the others when she really isn't. JT & Stephan can't stand her and didn't tell her they were voting for Tyson. They didn't need her vote to make it happen. JT's 4 voted for Ty. Tyson, Deb & Coach voted Sierra. Sierra wasn't going to vote for herself so Ty was out regardless. 

Next week Deb & Coach are scrambling for numbers and would not be surprised to be targeted. Sierra may think she's safe since the others saved her. They have the majority without her (if they can trust Erinn) so could very well vote her out.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #117 on: April 24, 2009, 04:34:30 PM »
Yay!  I didn't get to watch this episode, and I never feel comfortable when I get spoiled after an episode I haven't watched, but I am soooo glad that Tyson is gone!
 :yess:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: April 25, 2009, 08:38:24 PM »
AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA: Coach to sierra "where is the loyalty" ahahahahahahaahahahaha!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2009, 09:57:53 PM »
I liked Tyson :(
He was my favorite this season.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF