Author Topic: EP9: "It’s Funny When People Cry"  (Read 34824 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP9: "It’s Funny When People Cry"
« on: April 16, 2009, 03:39:12 PM »
04/23   Survivor: Tocantins - The Brazilian Highlands   :duno:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 02:46:26 PM by puddin »

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
Re: EP9: "tobeannounced*
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 05:16:33 PM »
Wow!  At the first glance at the word tobeannounced I was a little confused!  Could that possibly be the title?
 :lol:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 05:46:04 PM by Snooky101 »

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 05:44:42 PM »
 :funny:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 08:22:32 PM »
JP: next time on Survivor
Tyson (to Sierra): you're gonna be next to go
JP: Sierra fights for her life
Sierra (to Tyson):I'm trying to explain my side so that it doesn't look like I was the mastermind
Tyson: I don't think your a mastermind ..I don't think your smart enough for it
JP: can she save herself?
Coach to Sierra: you made your bed
Caoch conf: it kills me to have this kid here asking me to throw her a bone ..it breaks my heart

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 01:55:21 AM »
Please Sierra, don't beg Tyson and Coach! Get the rest together to blindside them!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 03:16:11 AM »
it's ok sierra, just be sure you will not vote for coach or tyson if they made it to the finals...
they both suck...
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 05:43:46 AM »
Hey...um...Don't know if I should put it here but since it's just my guess and we can post speculations, I have a speculation if you can call it a speculation.

Remember in Micronesia, the Jury intro? Here's something related to them:

Eliza - She might be walking on water??
Ozzy - Swimming in the water
Jason - Running on those things on water
James - Getting out of the water/ surrounded by water/water background
Alexis - In the water
Erik - Swimming in the water

And then Natalie and Cirie are just extras. That's what I've noticed before, but never said it. So I think it is possible for it to happen again...

Brenda is in water...

Sierra is in water, Stephen is in water, Tyson is in water, Taj is in water, is JT in water?

Anyway, if JT is not, either two from JT, Debbie, Coach, Erinn could be extras like Natalie and Cirie, and the other 2 reach the finals? My speculation only!! Don't overreact because Coach is not on water.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 10:44:38 AM »
Don't overreact because Coach is not on water.
I'm surprised because I'm pretty sure Coach could walk on water  ;D

Offline jack_bauer_fan

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • A big WHEW!
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2009, 12:27:27 PM »
Survive SIERRA!!!

BLINDSIDE COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GRRRRRRRRR!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 02:04:36 PM »
Okay I missed yesterday's show... could Sierra have the idol or did Brendan take it with him?  Also Tyson telling her she is not smart and Coach saying you made your bed..... I hope that Taj and Erin will be so tired of coach that they will keep Sierra long enough to get rid of Coach. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 02:09:52 PM »
Brendan said at the end in his clip after he was voted off that what Sierra needs is in his pocket.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2009, 02:45:58 PM »
AN EXOTIC REWARD GIVES A GROUP OF CASTAWAYS A TASTE OF BRAZILIAN CULTURE BEFORE A NAIL-BITING IMMUNITY CHALLENGE ENDS WITH SHOCKING RESULTS, ON "SURVIVOR TOCANTINS -- THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS," THURSDAY, APRIL 23

"It’s Funny When People Cry"— One castaway attempts to pull off a last minute upset with a devious strategic move, while another becomes an outcast and is forced to beg for a second chance, on SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS – THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS, Thursday, April 23 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EP9: "It’s Funny When People Cry"
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 05:30:28 PM »
"It’s Funny When People Cry" - Definitely Tyson, in my opinion. Or maybe Coach, but if he said it, there'll be more things for him to explain, only Tyson is the person who looks down on those castaways like that.

One castaway attempts to pull off a last minute upset with a devious strategic move - Don't know who but it'll be a blindside and I think it includes Sierra.

While another becomes an outcast and is forced to beg for a second chance - Sierra

Based on the fact that there will be many blindsides to come, I'm gonna say Sierra's not going, just because she's the most obvious person out. Unless she gets extremely comfortable she's not going, which I don't think so because of preview.

So...What happened to the Exile Alliance now?? I miss Brendan, but I still have my other faves left. Debbie!!!! lol

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2009, 05:47:58 PM »
"It’s Funny When People Cry" - Definitely Tyson, in my opinion. Or maybe Coach, but if he said it, there'll be more things for him to explain, only Tyson is the person who looks down on those castaways like that.

One castaway attempts to pull off a last minute upset with a devious strategic move - Don't know who but it'll be a blindside and I think it includes Sierra.

While another becomes an outcast and is forced to beg for a second chance - Sierra

Based on the fact that there will be many blindsides to come, I'm gonna say Sierra's not going, just because she's the most obvious person out. Unless she gets extremely comfortable she's not going, which I don't think so because of preview.

So...What happened to the Exile Alliance now?? I miss Brendan, but I still have my other faves left. Debbie!!!! lol

Well, that's a relief that Sierra's not going, since she's the most obvious candidate and there should be more blindsides!  I hope Sierra can survive a lot longer than Brendan did.

Belle Book

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2009, 11:06:55 AM »

Well, that's a relief that Sierra's not going, since she's the most obvious candidate and there should be more blindsides!  I hope Sierra can survive a lot longer than Brendan did.

Belle Book

Best Scenario ---->

Taj, Stephen, JT, Erinn, Sierra blindside Tyson/Coach.

It'll make my day. :sucks

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2009, 12:32:03 PM »
I think Erin will work with Sierra.  She could talk to JT as I think Erinn will work with JT.  I can also see Taj telling sierra, yal did not talk to us.

But Taj will see Coach and Tyson for who they are when they start belittling Sierra and she will not put up with that.  Just worried Tyson going on a challenge run.

Devious player ~ stephen come to mind as he is really playing the game and numbers.  Or could be Tyson trying to make a power play to get rid of JT now that Brendan is gone and Erin tells JT.

I would LOVE for SIerra to win immunity

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2009, 02:41:31 PM »
Heres the link to the future screencaps.

Here are pictures from the golf promo today so we could compare and JT is clearly on the red team so the scarves must be reward and the other the IC (shuffle bump?) so it still maybe that Taj & JT's future challenge pictures are still in the future.

VO: Thursday on survivor one castaway has alienated everyone on the tribe. Can they defy the odds and win immunity? Thursday on an all new Survivor.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 03:44:36 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2009, 03:03:04 PM »
I have more coming soon! Immunity is a shuffle bump!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2009, 03:22:09 PM »
Go get'em Sierra!!!!!!!  :jumpy:

VO: one Survivor has a target on her back
Tyson (to Sierra): you're gonna be the next to go
Sierra conf: I'm not just going to roll over and die
JP: Sierra is still the mark to beat!
VO: all new Survivor CBs Thursday

« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 03:31:51 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2009, 04:02:18 PM »
Survivor Phoenix is FAST!  :jumpy:

<< HQ option

HQ option

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2009, 05:47:40 PM »
These future challenges don't seem to fit either so are probably future challenges as well

Taj celebrating

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,18552.msg384879.html#msg384879

Coach challenge ?

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,18552.msg384873.html#msg384873

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2009, 08:38:47 PM »
Sierra wins and they blindside Erinn?

I could really see it coming.. :(

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2009, 09:41:00 PM »
I think Tyson gets blindsided though...I think Erinn or Sierra is the person who made the last minute plan, either of them might get Sierra/Erinn/Taj/Stephen/JT together to vote out Tyson for being a threat, mean, and arrogant.

Other things to toss in (Put the words "I think" at beginning of each sentence lol)...
Coach I think will still survive the next few TC's, but he should be blindsided.
Taj might go before Stephen in a blindside later on. Maybe Taj knew she's on the outs and wants the idol, but Stephen wants it for himself.
The next TC after Taj got voted (maybe), maybe Stephen is in trouble and used his HII?
Sierra makes it far, perhaps later Jury.
JT will get blindsided.
I cannot see Erinn getting blindsided.

***Remember to put "I think" before all those sentences, because they are just guesses. :P

Um...more. XD

Here's MY boot order after Juror 1:
Brendan (BS)
Tyson (BS by Sierra & comp.?)
Taj (BS by Stephen?)
Sierra (BS by Stephen (HII)?)
Stephen (BS in some way)
JT/Debbie (BS in some way)
Debbie/JT

LOL Coach and Erinn in finals. Coach gets blindsided at final TC (or gets pounded at), and even though Erinn's not my fave to win (Debbie is), I think she'll win in a 6-1 vote, Tyson voted for Coach.

Also will there by a new Idol(s)?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2009, 10:36:19 PM »
I think the spoilers were off one week and they will take this chance to take Tyson out. Why keep the Immunity challenge king around?
I read that Taj is the final juror over at sucks but really have not kept up with the spoilers too much there is so much blahblah its hard to read between the lines. Also Stephen and Sierra are part of the final 6 ( I read) . I guess folks are speculating that Stephen and JT are final 2?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2009, 05:43:11 AM »
I could see Stephen and JT being the final 2 and JT winning it, because JT is really the only likeable one around (even so not as popular as Brendan) and people will be fine with him winning and thus make this the "top 5 seasons" ever. And these 2 are the only ones with a solid alliance.

I could see Coach and Tyson being blindsided soon enough as well. And Stephen, Taj and JT will stick together all the way to the final 3. I could also see Erinn, Sierra and Debbie making the final 6 as well..

Just want Coach and Tyson off my TV screen ASAP. (:;)