Author Topic: EP8: 'The Biggest Fraud in the Game'  (Read 24281 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP8: 'The Biggest Fraud in the Game'
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2009, 07:37:44 PM »
Tyson/JT/Brendan battle it out .................

Brendan has a lead

Tyson making up ground

TYSON WINS IMMUNITY!!!!!!! LOL

Coach conf: going to blindside Brendan

Brendan in conf: Tyson won so decided on Coach

(ohhh poor Brendan!)

commercial

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2009, 07:40:24 PM »
Will it be Brendan or Coach?
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2009, 07:44:35 PM »
i hope coach!!!  :(
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2009, 07:47:02 PM »
camp day 24

Tyson getting high fives

whispers whispers were voting Brendan

Tyson in conf: I have it  set up .. votes split between Sierra and Brendan .. a win win for me

Exile alliance are together minus Taj and they talk about going after Coach and they are cool with it

Brendan conf: think this will be one of the biggest blindsides in the game .. glad im on the good side

Stephen and JT stratagizing ........they are talking about crazy Coach

Stephen and JT feel they are in control ,,, they could go with Coach or Brendan

Brendan thinks they are going after JT but its going to be Coach

Tyson tells Brendan the word is JT

Coach: Brendan suspects nothing .......... we'll see tonight who the chosen one is

TC

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2009, 07:47:31 PM »
:popcorn:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2009, 07:52:31 PM »
JP asking about Coachs stories and Coach talks about something eating his ass

OMG this is a riot! JP is LOL and Coachs stories!!!!! ( I can't type that fast! sorry!)

JP asks everyone thats been to EI if they have the HII and Brendan announces that he has it!!

We see Coach vote Brendan with his dragon speech

We see Eriinn vote Coach

Stephen has some wizard speech at his vote

time to tally the votes

No one plays the HII !!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2009, 07:53:59 PM »
votes:

coach
coach
brendan
brendan
(brendan looks worried)
brendan
sierra
sierra
(tyson laughs)
BRENDAN ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2009, 07:54:42 PM »
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Brendan blindsided! Tyson and Coach GRINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2009, 07:55:31 PM »
Stuff you JT AND STEPHEN AND TAJ
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2009, 07:57:19 PM »
Kudos to survivorfever!! They got the boot right!

Damn ,,,,,, I want Coach and Tyson gone!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2009, 07:58:32 PM »
next time on survivor
Sierra fights for her life,, can she save herself?
Coach .. shes breaking my heart

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2009, 08:27:23 PM »
Tyson. Coach. JT & Stephen. Sierra. damn.

I give up.

Coach. The good thing is, you won't refer to yourself as the dragon slayer anymore. The bad news is you and your puppet are now the some of the most classless people to ever play Survivor. Seriously? Just because you know you're going to vote out Sierra next (Brendan doesn't even think she's got a shot) does NOT give you the right to kick her in the stomach like that for three days straight. And by the way, the whole Amazon story reeks of embellishment. I hope that tribe comes back, fries your rump and eats in front of you

Tyson. I hope the LDS church disowns you after this becuase your behavior is despicable in every sense of the word. I can't see anybody left in this game except for Coach (and maybe Stephen) who would want to give you a vote. The way you treat people is insane. You have just as big of an ego as Coach and it's not deserved at all. It's so irksome that you're the biggest physical player left in the game, too - it just means you're not going in the forseeable future. crap.

Stephen & JT. Thank you, Stephen, for corrupting JT and making the most ridiculous decision you possibly could've made. Do you really think Coach wants to keep you around until the end? As of right now, you no longer hold ANY power in the game, you just signed it all away to Coach and Puppet. JT, you ae now Forza's puppy. I mean, I feel like you should be receiving a sportsmanship award or something, because everybody just commends your...team spirit. And you, too, just signed away all that power and decimated your chances of winning (despite that odd winner's edit you're kind of getting). Hmm.

Sierra. Do I feel sorry for you. You are in the worst possible position in the game - your days are numbered and you can do nothing but count them by, unless a miracle happens and you win the immunity challenge and stay in the game (for some weird reason though, I have an odd feeling Debbie is going to surprise us all and win. It has to happen soon, you know). Gosh. It's not fair at all right now and the Survivor Gods must be (or at least I hope) getting mad somewhere.

The others. Debbie, you're verging on filler right now, but every day you manage to scrape by shocks me. This isn't like most Survivor seasons - those on top are getting cut out, and the otherwise weaker (strategically) players are moving on by default. Had you been on last season, you either would've been in Susie's position or, say, everybody else's. Either way, you would've been much worse off then than now. Taj, well, I don't know what to think about your position in the game. You were probably the biggest power player in the first few episodes but now, eh. You're not too high up on the radar right now though, so that's really good for you, though I suspect after Sierra goes you'll be next in line. Erinn, you are the luckiest person on Survivor ever, I believe. Had it not been for Jalapao's losing streak pre-merge, you would've been out by now faster than you could say "dragon slayer". And yet - you've got potential to shock America, get to the final 3, pull off some great Jury moves and win (please, let this happen). It'd odd - unless drastic action occurs, Coach and Tyson are likely to get in the final 3 (there is NO way they can even consider doing a final 2 now). Then again, this predicition could be totally wrong and I'm just thinking too negatively. Either way, this is starting to turn into Big Brother: Tocantins and I'm not liking it at all.
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2009, 08:48:38 PM »
 :(

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2009, 11:45:37 PM »
I really hate Coach & Tyson. Brendan is part of the Jury... Coach & Tyson have no chance of winning if they get into the final 3...

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2009, 01:54:11 AM »
Bag, I can't agree more with all that you said!

Gosh, I'm so, so sad and disappointed by tonight's vote! While I'm a fan of blindside, not when it involves my favourite player, and a player far more deserving than the likes of Coach and Tyson. Just really disappointed that Taj, Stephen and JT chose to stick with Coach and Tyson instead. I mean, his stories and all, do they honestly think he's a trustworthy person? Now I don't even wanna see any of them win other than Sierra and Erinn but I don't think it's gonna happen.

Why's everyone choosing to follow Coach and Tyson? Perhaps they're too detestable that they're kept around to be trounced in the finale. But I'm really hoping that Sierra manages to do something, get people like Erinn together and blindside Coach and Tyson. There's some hope I believe, seeing that Jeff mentioned in his blog about a record number of blindsides. There've only been a few so far, let the rest be that of Coach and Tyson!

Coach and Tyson'd better not win this.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2009, 03:12:38 AM »
hey, whose votes are for who?
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline dolphingirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2009, 06:32:04 AM »
Coach, Debbie, Stephen, Taj = Brendan
Erinn, JT, Tyson = Sierra
Brendan, Sierra = Coach

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2009, 07:21:38 AM »
I really hate Coach & Tyson. Brendan is part of the Jury... Coach & Tyson have no chance of winning if they get into the final 3...
No, they don't, that's the really good thing, but I'm just sick of watching them. Plus I'm extremely upset that Brendan's gone (though, honestly, it was his fault because he didn't get his alliance into high gear sooner - what, did he think that if Joe didn't leave Timbira was going straight for Erinn?).

Why's everyone choosing to follow Coach and Tyson? Perhaps they're too detestable that they're kept around to be trounced in the finale. But I'm really hoping that Sierra manages to do something, get people like Erinn together and blindside Coach and Tyson. There's some hope I believe, seeing that Jeff mentioned in his blog about a record number of blindsides. There've only been a few so far, let the rest be that of Coach and Tyson!

Coach and Tyson'd better not win this.
Sierra can probably get Erinn's vote and maybe JT's if she plays her cards right. Her best option is to portray somebody else in such a negative light that she causes a split in votes, although Sierra doesn't really have good persuasion powers so that's unlikely to happen.

I also find it interesting that Timbira's voting out their own before they get out Jalapao. There could also be a (very slim) possibility soon that Taj, Stephen, and JT all band together and vote out the remaining Timbira. Could you imagine a Taj/Stephen/JT/Erinn final 4? I would cry with happiness. (Though Stephen can go anytime he wants)

By the way, does anyone else think Coach is going to receive a lot of boos from the audience at the finale?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 07:32:07 AM by bag »
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline dolphingirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2009, 08:15:49 AM »
Coach very well might get a lot of boos. 

I think his & Tyson's arrogance is really annoying!  I cringed when Brendan got voted off & then we had to see those ugly smirks on both Tyson & Coach's faces.  Ugh!!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2009, 01:19:18 PM »
^^ Same here, dolphingirl! I absolutely HATE it when a much more humble guy gets blindsided and the egoistic guys come up on top. I hope Tyson and Coach get blindsided soon.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2009, 04:36:42 PM »
The Survivor Sucks link opens only a Websearch page!  None of the links open Sucks.  That sucks!
Your kidding right Rudy? They work for me  :umn:
Nope, wasn't kidding, puddin.  :(  I even TYPED in the Url, but got WebSearch again.  All links there either opened other sites or would not open Survivor Sucks!  arggg.  :'( 

Maybe it was caused by internet congestion, since it was almost time for Survivor to start? :duno: 
My comp was working fine.  Ran Disk Clean/other stuff before starting the games, so don't think it was a comp problem.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2009, 05:44:07 PM »
Must be your browser Rudy?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2009, 08:40:00 PM »
Hmmm...dunno puddin. I tried again today to open Sucks, with NO luck. Always goes to the Websearch page no matter what I click.  Then the Websearch does the same.  There are only a few links and they just go back to Websearch.

Anyway, I've been reading realitytvworld's forum.  Some interesting info there, not cut and dried tho. Just specs.

I noticed a couple days ago the new browser IE8 is available.  I didn't have time to mess with it right then though.  Do you have it, puddin?  If so, do you like it better than v7?  I'm running XP.  I think IE8 is compatible with xp.   

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2009, 07:43:45 AM »
Coach, Debbie, Stephen, Taj = Brendan
Erinn, JT, Tyson = Sierra
Brendan, Sierra = Coach

so does this means that erinn is already included in tyson's and coach's alliance?
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2009, 10:59:27 AM »
The thing why Brendan failed to garner the others votes and his exile island alliance vote is because he stayed too quiet for long. Had he jumped on the boat the moment the other tribe merged with them and tell them that Sierra and him were with them, perhaps he would have won the game. Insecurity probably brought Taj to even vote against him.. which is a bad bad move IMO for Taj because you don't vote out your only alliance in the game!

Coach = Mild Randy. I say mild is because he can be nice at times. Tyson = Resident B***h. Is he like the female version of Corrine? Maybe they should get married or what, lmao.

Next week it doesn't seem good for Sierra, but heck it. I'm still rooting for her no matter what happens. Brendan going is like ewww, i remember Jeff saying this could be the top 5 season ever. If he meant his favourite player Coach winning, then he's probably wrong because 99.99999% of the people hate Coach now. So it's either Coach won't win, or that Jeff is plainly wrong about his words.

Hate Stephen's sneakyness about everything. Can he just stop being so insecure about everything. Still think that Taj made a wrong move, but understand where she came from. Admire JT's game play. Love Sierra, think Debbie is cool.. and that Erinn should step up in her game play.

For now.. let me mourne over Brendan's departure.. :'(