Author Topic: TAR14 EP9: 'Our Parents Will Cry Themselves to Death' (China)  (Read 170351 times)

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
Re: TAR14 EP9: 'Our Parents Will Cry Themselves to Death' (China)
« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2009, 08:52:42 PM »
and yet another echo of Season 6: "Someone I'm gonna break in half!"

Thats the first thing I thought about when I saw the preview.....when Luke ran over Jen and the clue box almost hit the ground.....Freddy threatening everyone in TAR6....

The funny thing is....no one pulled down that gate. The counter weight hit the ground and gravity started that gate back down.
Matthew 7:15

Offline amazing_hey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2009, 09:41:32 PM »
Margie & Luke has lots of issue between Female teams this season.

They are protecting and helping Cheerleaders a lots. :kuss:

They are being bad to the sisters,  lied to teams that they will use U-turn, giving wrong direction for their taxi driver, and next week fight with them. :meow: I guess if sisters is not ahead of them in leg 4, I guess they might U-turn Sisters instead of Amanda Kris.

Luke is not being fair to the girls
Just a silly imagination  :umn:
The worst case on this leg will be M/M come in 1st :groan: and Cheerleaders come in last~
lol, maybe Luke has such big reaction  :snicker:to force Phil to give penalty to sisters, in order to help cheerleaders  :-*to stay in the game :-[

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2009, 10:04:07 PM »
lol, maybe Luke has such big reaction  :snicker:to force Phil to give penalty to sisters, in order to help cheerleaders  :-*to stay in the game :-[

If Luke ever thinks of doing something like that, I will forever hate him for being THAT immature.
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
« Reply #128 on: April 15, 2009, 12:35:53 AM »
Margie & Luke has lots of issue between Female teams this season.

They are protecting and helping Cheerleaders a lots. :kuss:

They are being bad to the sisters,  lied to teams that they will use U-turn, giving wrong direction for their taxi driver, and next week fight with them. :meow: I guess if sisters is not ahead of them in leg 4, I guess they might U-turn Sisters instead of Amanda Kris.

Luke is not being fair to the girls
And yet . . . no mention of the Flight Attendants?
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!

Offline ready2rock

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2009, 05:18:36 AM »
omg...i'm so worried about kisha and jen for the next episode bcz if there is u-turn then and any of the so-called alliance team of m/l or c/j reaches to it first then kisha and jen will have it!!!   :hammer
The Amazing Race Season 14's favourite team-Kisha and Jen

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2009, 05:37:31 AM »
omg...i'm so worried about kisha and jen for the next episode bcz if there is u-turn then and any of the so-called alliance team of m/l or c/j reaches to it first then kisha and jen will have it!!!   :hammer

its only C/J who will be able to U-TURN... M/L exhausted theirs.

SPECULATION:

And it looks like if C/J's U-TURNING a team, it will most probably be Kisha and Jen, why? to return the favor to Margie and Luke of course
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2009, 05:44:24 AM »

SPECULATION:

And it looks like if C/J's U-TURNING a team, it will most probably be Kisha and Jen, why? to return the favor to Margie and Luke of course

Wow! If that's true then U-turn+Mat Fight+Scenic Guilin = ANOTHER FABULOUS LEG!
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2009, 05:49:56 AM »

SPECULATION:

I don't think there's a U-Turn. 'Cause if there was, it'll be hard for Margie & Luke and Kisha & Jen to be at the same spot at the same time 3 times. (I doubt any of them will wait for the other to check in.)
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline ready2rock

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2009, 06:07:25 AM »

SPECULATION:

I don't think there's a U-Turn. 'Cause if there was, it'll be hard for Margie & Luke and Kisha & Jen to be at the same spot at the same time 3 times. (I doubt any of them will wait for the other to check in.)

Hey guys sorry for this but i was not talking about the u-turn thing in context of the coming episode but for the one after that...and yeah mooyou how dumb can i get??? in my worriness i even forgot that m/l have exhausted their chance to u-turn :groan:...wud be awesome if k/j paired with t/v and u-turn any of the other two teams :wohoo:
The Amazing Race Season 14's favourite team-Kisha and Jen

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2009, 06:16:39 AM »

SPECULATION:

Hey guys sorry for this but i was not talking about the u-turn thing in context of the coming episode but for the one after that...and yeah mooyou how dumb can i get??? in my worriness i even forgot that m/l have exhausted their chance to u-turn :groan:...wud be awesome if k/j paired with t/v and u-turn any of the other two teams :wohoo:

I was thinking that, so now it makes sense. ;)
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2009, 10:34:45 AM »
I don't know, based on the speculation of the arrival of the three teams during the bitch-off, I'm very inclined to say cara & jaime arrived first to keep margie & luke's 1-4 consistency :lol:
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2009, 11:08:10 AM »
Short promo .. they are playing up the fight and nothing new here but Marge is clearly pissed!

VoiceOver: its a knock down
Jen: cut it that out!
VO: drag out
Marge: hes signing and their laughing at him!
VO: amazing Race first ..all new CBS Sunday

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2009, 11:37:33 AM »
Unless Luke committed first degree murder, Margie's going to defend him to the end.
Just here to visit.

Offline colav10

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2009, 02:41:32 PM »
Puddin, I realize you are probably waiting for a longer commerical but can you post a video of the short commerical. Thanks! ;D

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #139 on: April 15, 2009, 03:51:20 PM »
Unless Luke committed first degree murder, Margie's going to defend him to the end.

I'm not that surprised.  Luke's her son, so it's natural that Margie will defend him.

As for the U-Turn, I think that if Cara & Jamie use theirs, it'll be on Tammy & Victor and not on LaKisha & Jen.  Cara & Jamie have more reason to dislike the siblings than the sisters, and Tammy & Victor are stronger.  I also think that LaKisha & Jen will use their U-Turn on Margie & Luke and ignore Cara & Jamie.  After all, Cara & Jamie never did anything to the sisters and Margie & Luke are stronger.

Belle Book

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2009, 05:12:11 PM »
I guess racing without Mel & Mike's comic relief's starting to take toll on the racers
The story so far:
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2009, 05:30:58 PM »
Puddin, I realize you are probably waiting for a longer commerical but can you post a video of the short commerical. Thanks! ;D

It's pretty much the exact same without the text, but shorter than the after show one, so what's the point??

I'm not that surprised.  Luke's her son, so it's natural that Margie will defend him.

As for the U-Turn, I think that if Cara & Jamie use theirs, it'll be on Tammy & Victor and not on LaKisha & Jen.  Cara & Jamie have more reason to dislike the siblings than the sisters, and Tammy & Victor are stronger.  I also think that LaKisha & Jen will use their U-Turn on Margie & Luke and ignore Cara & Jamie.  After all, Cara & Jamie never did anything to the sisters and Margie & Luke are stronger.

Belle Book

I agree with Belle Book about IF there is a U-turn.  Unless of course Tammy and Victor get ahead of them so they can't.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 06:26:21 PM by Snooky101 »

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2009, 06:23:13 PM »

Belle Book

I agree with Belle Book about IF there is a U-turn.  Unless of course Tammy and Victor get ahead of them so they can't.

I think she meant it in a general case, not necessarily this week
The story so far:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2009, 07:44:37 PM »
Maybe I'll make a video after Lost

same same ... Jen: Game on ==Marge: hes lived with this all of his life ...

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2009, 07:59:58 PM »
I like the way how you could see Margie's anger coming right out of our screens!  :funny: Creepy, scary yet hilarious!

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2009, 08:10:34 PM »

I think Margie's going to defend Luke even if he committed first degree murder  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #146 on: April 15, 2009, 08:11:32 PM »
That's what Moms are for.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #147 on: April 15, 2009, 08:18:27 PM »
That's what Moms are for.
Damn straight.  :jam: :jam: :jam:
Just here to visit.

Offline Umass

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • 4y
« Reply #148 on: April 15, 2009, 08:21:54 PM »
Luke is a punk and a momma's boy. He threw an elbow and later pushes Jen. Plain and simple!
Luke will have his mommy do his fighting for sure!

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #149 on: April 15, 2009, 09:14:22 PM »
That's a nice layout of caps.  :tup: Do you have a collage/photostitch program?