Author Topic: EP7: "The Dragon Slayer"  (Read 20316 times)

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
Re: EP7: "The Dragon Slayer"
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2009, 07:37:45 PM »
Knew it. lol
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2009, 07:37:46 PM »
Deb says it sucks

Tyson hanging on by toes

Deb is fallingggggggggggggggggggggggg

Tyson WINS

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2009, 07:38:54 PM »
JP tells Joe to stay behind as he calls in medical

JT conf: have to trust Coach and Tyson right now

commercial

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2009, 07:51:10 PM »
Medics looking at Joes knee and the lady says that its really swollen and is afraid something might pop

The lady says the infection is close to the bone and could enter a vein and go to his blood and cause death

Forza camp

everyone admiring the IIN

Tyson is flirting with us  lol  .. wants the ladies to call him

They are wondering why Joe has not come back yes.. something is up

Tyson conf : JT and Stephen have replaced Erinn and Sierra in my alliance and Brendan is a sneaky bastard .. keep youe enemies close ......

Tyson tells JT & Stephen that Debb is with them they are 5 now

raining, beans, rice, fishing .......

Brenda conf: scenario I might be in trouble but have the HII and am not afraid to play it tonight

Stephen tells Taj they want Brendan out but wants to sway Coach and Tyson

Taj & Tyson comparing white teeth

JT to Coach wants re assurance they high five

JT & Stephen are afraid Brendan will play the HII and that JT will get voted out or one of the ole Jala

Stephen in conf: split the votes and Sierra would go in that scenario

Stephen tells Tyson who tells Coach about splitting the votes

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2009, 07:53:01 PM »
Coach in conf thinks hes brilliant .. the Dragon Slayer

UH OH here comes JP to the camp!!!!!!!!

JP tells them that Joe is GONE from the game and can't continue! NO TC tonight!!!!!!!!!!

JP tells them Joe is evacuated

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2009, 07:54:58 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyson conf: Brendan gets to live another day..........

JT: ole Timbera just bought themselves 3 days

and it ends with a heli landing and Joe leaving ..............awwwwwwww

Joes does not want to die ...........

ba bye

the end

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2009, 07:59:05 PM »
Next week;

Brendan wages war on Coach and the Exile Island alliance finally emerges

Coach fights back.. cut the head off the dragon

screencaps later in the EP8 thread I'm off to watch Hells Kitchen!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2009, 05:10:10 AM »
I wonder why Brendan doesn't want to approach Erinn? Erinn would love to take Coach and Tyson out ANY DAY i guess.

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2009, 08:29:07 AM »
After a slightly lethargic past few episodes, this one really shifted into high gear, IMO. The deception! The switching! The battle of wits! This episode was all over the place tonight, and I thought it was quite exciting. Sad to see Joe goe like that though, it was really a shame.

Joab, I agree with you - Erinn is the key to getting rid of Coach. If Brendan can sway back Taj and Stephen and get Erinn on his side, he'll have all the votes needed to get rid of Coach. However, I don't think Coach is the greatest threat right now. If Brendan wants to see his alliance thrive, he's got to get rid of Tyson first. Coach, if he gets the numbers, will be easy to rid of. Tyson is going to be a lot harder to win support to remove though. (By the way, Tyson, please get off my television screen and don't come back, you hypocrite).

Why does it feel like that Stephen is holding a ridiculously high amount of power in this game? I can't be the only one who's wary of him. Granted, he needs to backstab as many people as he can if he wants to stay in now (let's face it, the only reason he's still here is because he's a pawn), but, well, it just doesn't feel right.

Now too, I can see why Jalapao lost all those challenges. They were pitiful in that IIC. I mean, seriously, Debbie is apparently one of the biggest physical players left. (I'm kidding, there probably just wasn't much of her to hold up on that pole).

Finally, thank you survivors for not picking a dumb name for the new tribe (Nobag, I'm looking at you).
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2009, 08:58:08 AM »
lol Nobag. Who suggested that? Randy?

Oh and um...I can only say it's Erinn's fault Tyson won IIC. She said something about his pretty face, and he suddenly got up. XD Joking, but it does make sense to me. Tyson is getting more egoistic, I'm feeling it, it's getting stronger than Coach, Coach has taught him well...

Aw...Joe. :( But at least Brendan survives. :jumpy:

The Exile alliance better start working! When will these blindsides come? Will Jeff count Joe's evac a blindside? Since Joe said it himself in his Final Words?
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline joegul9

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2009, 09:25:03 AM »
lol Nobag. Who suggested that? Randy?

Ken thought of Nobag.

What a damn good episode by the way. Kept me on my toes actually.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2009, 09:53:33 AM »
:bigwelcome joegul9!  :hithere:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2009, 10:07:03 AM »
It was a good episode!  I thought that two would be eliminated this episode because of Joe, but it turned out great because it was just one.  And Joe would have probably been eliminated anyway.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2009, 12:47:18 PM »
No doubt a very exciting episode. I was like, oh no, Brendan!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I totally hate Tyson now, he thinks the world of himself and I want him off my television screen too. The alliances sure are all over the place. The five wanting to get rid of Brendan, Brendan and Sierra thinking that JT will be next, Taj waiting for Brendan to approach her and Stephen but doesn't happen. But I'm just glad Brendan stays! Hope he turns things around, I'd die if he really gets taken out by Coach AND Tyson.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2009, 03:16:06 AM »
Coach and Tyson to me are just the mild version of Corrine and Randy. If i've endured through more worst, Coach and Tyson are nothing.

The thing i like about this season is in the past, we kinda know who will go far based on the edit.. right now it seems like it's still anyone's game. Can be between Coach+Debbie+JT+Stephen+Tyson or Sierra+Brendan+Stephen+Taj.. and Erinn is the only one who has zero percent chance of winning this. But she'll be probably safe until the F6 or F5 and then go.

I'm waiting for the day Tyson gets blindsided, then i'm probably throwing a party to celebrate. Anyone wanna join in? :funny:

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2009, 10:38:59 AM »
Coach and Tyson to me are just the mild version of Corrine and Randy. If i've endured through more worst, Coach and Tyson are nothing.

The thing i like about this season is in the past, we kinda know who will go far based on the edit.. right now it seems like it's still anyone's game. Can be between Coach+Debbie+JT+Stephen+Tyson or Sierra+Brendan+Stephen+Taj.. and Erinn is the only one who has zero percent chance of winning this. But she'll be probably safe until the F6 or F5 and then go.

I'm waiting for the day Tyson gets blindsided, then i'm probably throwing a party to celebrate. Anyone wanna join in? :funny:

I'll join in!  I've NEVER liked Tyson!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2009, 11:18:03 AM »
Lol count me in Joab!

I think I dislike Coach and Tyson more than I dislike Randy and Corrine. The latter two were rather entertaining sometimes and there was Sugar to make Corrine hopping mad with her words. This season, those two guys have the entire universe's ego on them and that puts me off TOTALLY.

Oh and I forgot to mention this earlier, but I feel so bad for Joe, getting evacuated. He must rather be voted off but doesn't realise that he'd probably play the fake Idol and go out in a... Not so classy way? Either way he doesn't go out too well but... I'd rather he get medevac-ed than see him suffer a fate of the fake idol cos he's not that annoying a guy.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2009, 02:16:12 PM »
I was hoping Joe would have time to hand that fake idol over to someone, but since he never got to say goodbye, I guess not? I assume he had it hidden somewhere, unless Erinn knows where I expect it may be out of play. Darn. :funny:

Wonder WHY they didn't let him go say goodbye...seems strange, a little.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2009, 03:30:33 PM »
If I remember correctly in the interview with Joe posted with Jeff's blog entry Joe says he had the fake idol with him in his pocket when he left.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2009, 05:23:10 PM »
I was hoping Joe would have time to hand that fake idol over to someone, but since he never got to say goodbye, I guess not? I assume he had it hidden somewhere, unless Erinn knows where I expect it may be out of play. Darn. :funny:

Wonder WHY they didn't let him go say goodbye...seems strange, a little.

Well, it was probably more important to get him out of there and into a hospital.  At least he's okay.

Belle Book

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2009, 05:38:37 PM »
Here's the answer:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2009, 10:45:24 PM »
I am hoping that All of Tyson and Coach's rants about being in control and blindsiding people is foresight that it will happen to them.  They are showing WAY to much of them in private confessionals about beign on top fo the world. 

Tyson is so full of himself that I do not know what to say.  I hope stephen and Jt see them for what they are.  And Erin.... someone has to be talking to her and we are just not shown it.  My money would be Sierra or Brendan.