Author Topic: EP7: "The Dragon Slayer"  (Read 20317 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP7: "The Dragon Slayer"
« on: April 02, 2009, 08:04:36 PM »
Thursday April 9    Survivor: Tocantins - The Brazilian Highlands Dragon Slayer, The

MERGE!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 10:46:09 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP7: " title not known, lol"
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 08:16:46 PM »
Next time on Survivor:
JT: congrats the tribes have merged
Brendan conf: if the old Timbera were to stay together.. we could eliminate them 1 by 1
JT conf: were going into this 4-6 ..thats not good odds ..were sitting ducks

« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 08:20:43 PM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: EP7: " title not known, lol"
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 10:10:50 PM »
I think the key thing is Brendan saying "IF" we stayed together.  Also notice Erin is by Joe in the merge clip.  I think Joe will make waves as they got rid of Sydney.  But will they dump coach fast because he is annoying or get rid of Joe?

Brendan, Tyson and debbie talking... so they are plotting about someone but Coach is not there.

Does anyone else thing Brendan reminds them of Colby???

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EP7: " title not known yet"
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 04:03:29 AM »
If the cross-tribe alliance of Taj, Stephen, Brendan, & Sierra will continue... with 2 idols, they might get rid of Debbie, Coach & Tyson. While JT will join his alliance with Taj & Stephen, so that would made them 5/10, and if Erinn will flip to Joe, it's very easy to eliminate the old Timbira (Debbie, Coach & Tyson).

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EP7: " title not known yet"
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 08:33:14 AM »
I think Joe may be the next to go.  They didn't show his injury for no reason.  Rumors say someone is medivaced . . . Just a thought.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP7: "The Dragon Slayer"
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 10:59:40 AM »
Thanks to SP videos
Preview of Episode 7of Survivor Tocantins featuring the Merge, the celebratory feast and the ensuing covert strategy sessions.
 << HQ toggle

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 01:34:43 PM »
THE NEWLY MERGED TRIBE BEGINS TO SCHEME IMMEDIATELY AS OLD ALLIANCES CRUMBLE AND NEW ONES BEGIN TO FORM,
ON "SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS — THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS,"
THURSDAY, APRIL 9

"The Dragon Slayer" — A power player decides to come into the merge fighting, but his plan may be thwarted before it can be carried out.  Meanwhile, an exiled pair makes a shocking discovery, on SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS — THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS, Thursday, April 9 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 01:37:15 PM »
I am thinking old Timbira want to get rid of JT and Joe... and maybe Brenden is going to have to play devile's advocate because Taj tells him they pulled in JT.  And remember Joe thinks he has the idol.... so I can see JT winning immunity and Joe feeling cocky as he thanks he has the idol but get booted like the others with fake idols.

I think Erin will talk to Joe.... but I think she is smarter then they think and will stick to Brenden and sierra, especially when she finds out the idol is not where it should be.

Joe's cut looked gross but we have seen worse.  Question is will Erin tell Joe or JT tell Joe that he really does not have the idol.  OR will Joe tell people he has it to try and save is butt.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 01:40:31 PM »
okay with the new clues... let's take a stab at this.. power player wants to come in fighting.  THey want you to believe it is Joe.  Maybe this is Coach trying to get rid of the other tribe but he gets bit by the scorpion and has to leave the game???

Exile pair find a shocking discovery... Joe and Erin find the idol from Timbira is gone. maybe

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 01:42:05 PM »
A power player decides to come into the merge fighting, but his plan may be thwarted before it can be carried out

This could be Joe getting medevaced?

lots of juicey stuff in JP's blog

Joe must be the one medevaced, when? No clue yet!

Damn, Joe's knee. Whoa. That is ugly. Could anyone still doubt this game is for real? Just look at that little tiny nick and how bad it has gotten in just 72 hours. Joe is a hurtin' dude right now. I felt for him so much that it made it hard to laugh when he found the fake idol. I really like Joe. Joe likes Sydney. Sydney has a boyfriend. Joe has a bad knee and a fake idol and likes a girl who has a boyfriend. Joe is in trouble. He's on the outside of the alliance that he should be a part of. Poor Joe.

Brendan = next weeks title
SMART PLAYER UPDATE:
Brendan is now my pick as the smartest player left in the game. Brendan is one smart dude. Brendan could win. Brendan's fate will come down to how he fares with Coach 'cause Coach wants him gone. Beware granola boy…the Dragon Slayer lurks….

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 01:44:45 PM »
okay with the new clues... let's take a stab at this.. power player wants to come in fighting.  THey want you to believe it is Joe.  Maybe this is Coach trying to get rid of the other tribe but he gets bit by the scorpion and has to leave the game???

Exile pair find a shocking discovery... Joe and Erin find the idol from Timbira is gone. maybe
I have to dig up that Coach being bitten by a scorpion spoiler .. where was it? and good thoughts on Erinn & Joe discovering the Timbera HII is no longer there ........too bad Timbera ..Brendan & Sierra did not take Taj's lead in making a fakey HII.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 05:46:14 PM »
THE NEWLY MERGED TRIBE BEGINS TO SCHEME IMMEDIATELY AS OLD ALLIANCES CRUMBLE AND NEW ONES BEGIN TO FORM,
ON "SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS — THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS,"
THURSDAY, APRIL 9

"The Dragon Slayer" — A power player decides to come into the merge fighting, but his plan may be thwarted before it can be carried out.  Meanwhile, an exiled pair makes a shocking discovery, on SURVIVOR: TOCANTINS — THE BRAZILIAN HIGHLANDS, Thursday, April 9 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Could be Coach but he gets bitten by a scorpion as is rumored.  Or maybe it's Joe and he has to be taken out of the game.

Belle Book

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 08:29:14 PM »
I bet Joe would rather be voted out then medavac.  I can see him causing problems.  would he still be first jury member... or last non jury member

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 08:52:10 PM »
We'll know next episode where it'll be final 2 or 3 I guess. Obviously if Jury starts at 10, there's a final 3, Jury of 7. If it doesn't start next episode, it's either final 2 with Jury of 9, or final 3 with Jury of 8.

Go Debbie/Sierra/Brenden/JT/Coach!!

I can imagine Coach saying "I'm the Dragon Slayer", or Brenden saying "Coach's the Dragon Slayer" or someone complimenting JT "The Dragon Slayer". I think it's either one of those.

"An Exile pair" does it mean the new pair being Exiled next ep. or a former "Exile pair"?
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2009, 12:10:08 PM »
CBS clues
 The Dragon Slayer
A feast brings a welcome surprise for one tribe and foreboding news for the other as the unequal tribes are merged at last! The newly merged tribe begins to scheme immediately as old alliances crumble and new ones begin to form. Who will emerge as the leader of the new tribe? .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2009, 12:20:10 PM »
more on the "Dragon Slayer"

EW scans

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2009, 06:55:19 PM »
OMG Coach is the Dragon Slayer!  :groan: Joes leg  :groan:

VO: The survivor Tribes Merge
JT conf: I'm just here making sure everybody hates each other
VO: who will win Immunity?
Coach conf: Call me the dragon slayer because I'm cutting the head off of the dragon
Tyson conf: I can (mold?) this game however I want right now 
VO: what courageous castaway ..will be forced to leave the game?
Joe: I wanna stay in the game.
VO: may be forced to leave ..
Joe: I want you all to tell me "if I don't go home right now your gonna lose your leg"
VO: new Survivor CBS Thursday

« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 11:33:10 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2009, 06:59:20 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2009, 07:01:47 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2009, 07:03:28 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2009, 07:04:35 PM »
JP there with Joe.. it can't be good...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2009, 07:24:14 PM »
basketball inserts

"will one survivor be forced from the game?"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2009, 08:05:00 PM »
thanks to survivorphoenix videos

PIP promo for Episode 7 of S18: Survivor Tocantins featuring footage from the merge and the Immunity challenge. Also covered: the possibility of a player leaving the game.

<< HQ option

Promo preview for Episode 7 of S18: Survivor Tocantins featuring the merge, JT as sower of mischief, the Immunity challenge (with glimpse of Immunity Necklace), Coach proclaiming himself the Dragon...

<< HQ option
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 08:46:27 PM by puddin »

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2009, 08:33:02 AM »
If Joe does make it through, he most likely will be voted out I think.  He might try to use the fake immunity idol though...
Joe and Erinn may make a secret alliance because she thinks that he has the idol.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2009, 01:55:48 PM »
If the medvacs are talking to him about coming out... then it is serious.  Plus does he really think he will get far with a leg that is going to get worse and down the numbers?

Wonder which tribe they will be at.  I think Coach will be going after Brendan or JT more then likely Brendan as he thinks he has the numbers.  cutting the head off the dragon.... coach wants to be the leader and the hero.

Balance on the poles for immunity... should be interesting.  i would not count out the ladies in this one.  as there are notches they could put their feet in probably better then the men