Author Topic: Hell's Kitchen Season 6  (Read 80217 times)

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Hell's Kitchen Season 6
« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2009, 06:08:20 PM »
 :waves: tex  yea i like tennell's comments she is funny, but i don't think she is going to cut it lol.. i hope dave wins, oh and my theroy for this show is they brought bk robert for the funny comments. jmo and i did like the southner guy that got the boot last week i think it was her was lol also. i like my chef with some personality  :happy:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2009, 10:17:47 PM »
Suzanne's downfall IMO will be her inability to be a team  player. Ramsay already sees this. Tennille is really funny in her one on ones but no way will she win. I don't think Ariel has a shot either. I really think it will come down to Dave and Kevin and Dave will win.  :jam:
delightful just delightful

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2009, 11:11:24 PM »
I am glad Suzanne is gone  :yess: I think Tennille will be next and then Ariel will follow her as long as Dave isn't out of the competition due to his broken wrist....that is what the previews tried to lead us to believe anyway!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2009, 05:51:07 PM »
I think that Ramsay will have no choice but to get rid of Dave ... and Tennille will follow him at the next dinner service, leaving Ariel and Kevin in the Final 2.

Belle Book

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2009, 01:46:58 PM »
i hope not areil and kev f2 = boring kev will win for sure. it would b a great f2 if dave could hang in there and it was him and kev f2..
also jmo i think arel  is going next and then tennell and then f2 dave and kev. i have noticed in previews every week that dave's injery comes up?? he would make a great head chef jmo he is calm when he needs to b and tough as nails doing all he has with his hand/ arm in so much pain..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline silent_Jhenz

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #130 on: October 04, 2009, 09:59:08 PM »
It should charge to apperceive that if you had your way it would accept been Suzanne abrogation instead of Van, she banned to yield administration if she had the befalling to do so.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #131 on: October 05, 2009, 12:58:29 PM »
Welcome to RFF silent_Jhenz! I wish she'd gone before Van too.

:welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #132 on: October 05, 2009, 01:00:43 PM »
Here's a spoiler for tomorrow night's episode.

"IT'S no surprise for "Hell's Kitchen" contestants to be verbally humiliated by nasty host Gordon Ramsay.But they're in for a shock on tomorrow night's episode when they're cut down to size -- not by Ramsay..."

If you want to know more: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/hell_little_devil_KF1C8nAcjmaI3EVlhgVVdI

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #133 on: October 05, 2009, 01:35:39 PM »
Here's a spoiler for tomorrow night's episode.

"IT'S no surprise for "Hell's Kitchen" contestants to be verbally humiliated by nasty host Gordon Ramsay.But they're in for a shock on tomorrow night's episode when they're cut down to size -- not by Ramsay..."

If you want to know more: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/hell_little_devil_KF1C8nAcjmaI3EVlhgVVdI
Oh we finally get to see mini Ramsey  :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #134 on: October 05, 2009, 05:14:00 PM »
This ought to be good eh? LOL

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #135 on: October 05, 2009, 07:37:12 PM »
This ought to be good eh? LOL
Yes! I'm looking forward to this episode TL although I'm not loving any of the contestants this season so much.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: October 06, 2009, 06:02:26 PM »
My schedule has been brutal, which prevented me from issuing these when they should have been posted. I have 3 consecutive episodes (due to 2 back-to-back) and they will be posted separately. I may elect to go back later and tidy up a few things, mostly information that is lacking or handwriting unclear in my notes.

HK6 Ep. 11

I covered the opening of this epsiode in my post # 121 on 9/24. The bottom line is that Ramsay has brought two Olympic stars to highlight the fact that the 2010 Winter Olympics will be held in Whistler BC and it is the Araxi restaurant there which the winning chef will be employed at. Sasha Cohen and Jonny Mosely are the designated tasters who will decide which team gets the prize. Teams work with a designated gorup of ingredients and it helps itf they know by sight what they are.

Kevin has Caramelized Salmon and Pan Seared Leg of Lamb. Ariel counters Grilled Salmon with Melted Leeks and Grilled Shrimp. Chef Ramsay tells her that the leeks were too heavy. Both Jonny and Sasha award the blue team a point.

Dave and Tennille both present Rack of Lamb with Cranberry Sauce. Jonny thinks the Blue sauce is really good. Sasha likes the Red team complexity and flavors over the Blue. Jonny also thinks this red dish is great.  One point to each team.

Tennille's meat is really venison, which Sabrina knew but chose to keep to herself since it made one of her Red team colleagues look bad. Tennille say she knew it was venison, but I think she is blowing smoke as she looked pretty confused. Tennille is famous for her comments in what she obviously regards as the venting booth where videos of chefs mouthing off are captured, but many of hers have no justification or substance. I see her as a blow-hard who can cook when she decides to. I am sick of her ranting and raving about almost every other chef and about Ramsay.

Van and Sabrina do the final dishes.  Sabrina presents Lamb with Mushrooms and Artichokes. Chef Ramsay compliments the appearance of the dish.  Van's dish has shrimp, with the heads still on, Grilled Shrimp with Braised Kale and Roasted Tomato. Sasha and Jonny both feel that the Red dish was too salty. The Blue team wins the challenge as Van got the decisive point.

Blue won and their prize is a trip to Mark Peel (a Top Chef Master's competitor) and his Campanile Restaurant. The Blue team got to chat up Gordon Ramsay about his trip to the Araxi. They ate grilled cheese sandwiches as Peel wanted to demonstrate that simple food can be great. The women have a day of heavy cow-milking and cleaning of a pigpen, then prepping ahead. Ramsay has got them uniforms which say Hell's Kitchen Maintenance on them.

The service will be a competition between Red and Blue with each developing a menu of 3 appetizers, 3 entrees and 3 desserts. The Red menu, as best I could decipher it, was:

Ravioli
Asian salad
Pan-roasted Duck Breast w/polenta
Rack of Lamb
Swiss Chard
Broccolini

The Blue menu, again as best I could decipher it, was:
Roasted Butternut squash soup
Heirloom tomatoes
Prosciutto and aged balsamic vinegar
Pan-seared Scallops w/caviar and lemongrass
Halibut w/fennel  
Chanterelle Mushrooms

The assigned stations were:
Meat - Sabrina
Fish - Van
Ariel - Appetizers
Tennille - Garnish

Tennille asks for help as she does not know how to cook swiss chard. She doesn't really get it and flounders. Van cannot count scallops properly (remember his low math competency from an earlier episode?). Ariel does ravioli stone-cold not once but twice. Van has black specs on his scallops. Dave injurs his arm again and goes to the medic, then returns to finish the service. He knew that he would be vulnerable if he packed it in. Sabrina does not have rib-eye ready when Ramsay needs it. Van failed to wipe one of the diner plates clean. Tennille elected to spend precious time sweeping the floor when Ramsay wanted her to be cooking broccolini. Van has raw halibut, casuing an "Oh dear, Oh dear!" form Ramsay. Ramsay comments that Van can't cook in the kithen as he shuts down the dinner service. Sabrina also served raw halibut; you have to ask what the Meat station person was doing cooking fish.

Neither team won, so each has to nominate one. Blue nominates Van based on this service, although Dave comments that he thinks Suzanne is the weakest of the Blue team. Sabrina was judged the weakest of the Red team. Ramsay says that they both presented raw halibut. Ramsay asks Sabrina "What have you got that I haven't seen?" but he obviously knows the answer is nothing as he eliminates Sabrina.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 09:46:23 PM by apskip »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #137 on: October 06, 2009, 07:33:54 PM »
Next Tuesday is the 2 hour season finale!? I was clueless  :yess:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #138 on: October 06, 2009, 07:50:17 PM »
 :jumpy: :jumpy: >> highlight to see who left tonight  >> Tennille :yess:

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: October 06, 2009, 10:33:33 PM »
HK6, Ep. 12

This episode starts with Ramsay combining the teams into one Black team with Black trim jackets. The challenge is Taste It and Make It with a special dish Ramsay has prepared. The teams are Van/Ariel, Tennille/Kevin and Suzanne/Dave. The basic ingredients of this dish are a fish, a vegetable puree, a granish, spices and a citrus-based sauce. Calamari is visually on the plate, so all 3 teams get this right(although kevin does fail ot plate it). All 3 teams use the correct fish, turbot. All have parsnip as the puree; it was white onion; tricky. Kevin has ? and spinach. Ariel has chervil and spinach. Dave has tarragon, chervil and spinach.  For the sauce Ariel has starfruit, Suzanne had passion fruit and Kevin grapefruit. Suzanne was right and she and Dave won this challenge. They got a meal with Ramsay at London Hollywood West restaurant, including the opportunity to hob-nob with HK5 winner Christina. The losers had to clean the kitchen, unload trucks, transport unloaded items to storage and prep.

It is Couples Night in Hell's Kitchen. Key menu items are Chef's salad for 2 and Porterhouse Steak for 2. Kevin is assigned to tableside serving part-time. Suzanne is on Appetizers and starts by serving 3 tortellini when the menu calls for 2. Ramsay catches Van "sweating in the food" as his perspiration is so heavy he cannot help himself. Van gets behind by 2 halibut and later a halibut is raw. Ariel overcooks lettuce. Ramsey is so disgusted with the way things are progressing that he takes Sous Chef Scot with him and leaves the kitchen. Tennille tries to take control and actually does a decent job, very surprising since she has never shown any managerial skills before. Dave says that Ariel appears to have given up, but I don't agree with him. Suzanne tells Van that he should not lose confidence in his ability to cook fish (it is after all his specialty).

Ramsay returns and decides to send Van, Ariel and Suzanne out of the kitchen. Tennille, Kevin and Dave are allowed to finish this service and they clearly won't be in jeopardy. Van makes a reference to that "psychotic British guy." Ramsay states that this was the first time in 5 years of Hell's Kitchen that he had walked out in the middle of a service. The 3 better performers are asked to nominate 2 of the 3 others. This is a somewhat moot exercise since you know Ramsay will be considering all 3 for elimination. I think that the chefs overrate the value of their nominations, which are advisory only and meant to test their veracity.

The nominees are Suzanne and Ariel. However, Tennille changes her mind and tells Ramsay that Van earned being in that group. Ariel is ordered back in line and Van is asked to take off his jacket. Ramsay tells Van that he can cook, but he needs to let his food do the talking for him. Ramsay tells Tennille he appreciates her sticking her neck out. Ramsay's final word on Van is that he may be a poissoniere but his cooking of fish is lacking.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 08:57:11 AM by apskip »

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: October 06, 2009, 11:48:51 PM »
Next Tuesday is the 2 hour season finale!? I was clueless  :yess:

According to the preview, next week cuts it from 3 to 2 chefs. So the 2 hour final is probably the week after.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #141 on: October 07, 2009, 07:17:11 AM »
From TVGuide redwings

Hell's Kitchen Episode: "3 Chefs Compete/2 Chefs to Winner"
Episode Synopsis: Chef Gordon Ramsay picks a winner in the Season 6 finale following the final dinner challenge, but first there's another dinner challenge to pare the field to two. And before that, the three remaining chefs must prepare dishes from around the world that are judged by an international panel of culinary experts. The challenge winner's family gets to sample those recipes, prepared by executive chefs. Original Air Date: Oct 13, 2009

Hell's Kitchen Episode: "3 Chefs Compete/2 Chefs to Winner"
Episode Synopsis: Chef Gordon Ramsay picks a winner in the Season 6 finale following the final dinner challenge, but first there's another dinner challenge to pare the field to two. And before that, the three remaining chefs must prepare dishes from around the world that are judged by an international panel of culinary experts. The challenge winner's family gets to sample those recipes, prepared by executive chefs. Original Air Date: Oct 13, 2009

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: October 07, 2009, 08:00:11 AM »
redwings 8831,

I hope you are not disappointed that the announced FOX schedule is:
10/6/09 (Tu.) 8:00 PM FOX (HK-613) 3 Chefs Compete

10/13/09 (Tu.) 8:00 PM FOX (HK-614) 2 Chefs Compete

10/20/09 (Tu.) 8:00 PM FOX (HK-615) Winner Announced ** Finale

That is the way FOX has always been done, with 2 one hour episodes one week apart for the Finale.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 09:18:28 AM by apskip »

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #143 on: October 07, 2009, 09:03:18 AM »
HK6, ep. 13

This episode started with the remaining 5 chefs discussing how and why Tennille ratted on Van during the prior nomination of worst chefs to Ramsay. My contention is that Ramsay already knew what he was going to do and why. In my opinion, all the positioning of the chefs is useless and they ought to stop worrying about who said what about whom.

Next is the introduction of a team of editors from Bon Appetit magazine led by Editor-in-Chief Barbara Fairchild. They are judging a challenge to produce the most eye-appealing food. It still has to taste good, but looks are a major factor in the decision. This is the first individual challenge on AR15, with the 5 remaining chefs competing against each other. The creating, cooking and plating must be completed in 45 minutes.

The underlings judge all 5 dishes to decide which two get to be tasted by Ramsay and Fairchild.The first dish ready for consideration is Tennille's Asian red snapper with mushroom sauce. Even she thinks it stinks and the judges discard it immediately. Suzanne had calamari salad. Dave had lamb. In what is likely to be a preview of the final 2, it is Kevin vs. Ariel for the two dishes going to the honchos. Kevin has Caribbean Sea Bass and Ariel has Prosciutto and Sage Wrapped John Dory. Ramsay and Fairchild do not want to choose between 2 excellent dishes. They award them both 1st place, which means a lunch at Shutters on the Beach restaurant in Santa Monica with a photo shoot for Bon Appetit included plus their dishes featured on the night's dinner service. Ramsay said it was a prize to die for and I think the winning chefs would agree with that. The losers got to do community service by picking up trash along some roads.

In the dinner service, Tennille started with overcooked risotto but she was able to make the valid argument that it was Kevin's rice that had been overcooked during prep. So they both were in trouble, Tennille for presenting inferior food and Kevin for bad prep work. I think Dave went into the back to get some cooked rice he knew of so that risotto could be cooked with decent rice before a new batch of rice was ready. Ariel had raw chicken and sent unacceptable pieces of lamb to the pass. Suzanne over-seared the scallops and then she did the opposite and served halibut raw. Dave was the only chef who did not have major errors and as usual he was doing this with only one hand free. Unbelieveable. Kevin spent some time running the pass, but when he had to go to tableside Suzanne had a go and was unable to make any decisions because she felt she did not know what she is doing. IS she the chef to run the Araxi restaurant? I think not.

The group had to nominate the 2 worst. It was obviously Ariel and Suzanne. In front of Ramsay, Suzanne tried to spin a tale of how things would be better, but the fact of her 4th appearance before Ramsay in his special court spoke for itself more eloquently than anything Suzanne could say. Ariel was judged as having a weak performance, but Suzanne was eliminated.

That leaves Dave, Kevin, Ariel and Tennille. I expect that Tennille will be the next out. Then any of the remaining 3 chefs could win it.

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #144 on: October 07, 2009, 11:20:24 AM »
HK6, ep. 14

There are 4 chefs still standing, but one will be gone near the end of this episode. It opens with a 9 year old Ramsay-as-a-midget look and act alike. The kid tries out his regular routines on the chefs, but they just take it as hilarious comedy. Ramsay comes in to tell them he wanted them to have some fun. What he didn't say is that it is the calm before the storm. He states that fine dining establishments have to be prepared to cater to the dining needs of vegetarians. The chefs are to create a vegetarian dish to be enjoyed by 80 difficult and demanding diners. Those dishes are:

Kevin - sweet and sour style Mushroom crepe with Beet Carpaccio
Tennille - mushroom stuffed eggplant w/ creamy mushroom sauce and brown rice
Ariel - Grilled Eggplant Lasagna w/ tofu and fresh mozarella
Dave - Polenta Tower w/ goat cheese and Roasted Peppers

These all sound like interesting dishes to me, but Ramsay has a twist for the chefs: The diners are kids, who are known to not like vegetables. Those kids eat each color-coded dish and then vote for their favorite color. A problem during this task was that none of the chefs had finished 80 portions in the allotted 1 hour, so they were late in getting food to some of the kids. Those kids responded by chanting "I want food". Ramsay gives them each a bag of treats and sweets. Presumably this is to improve their attitude, but it also creates a bit of a mess in the dining room. Ariel calls the kids' reactions to the treats/sweets "maximum chaos."

Ariel offers to help Dave, but he refuses it because he does not want to show weakness. Ariel's offer was genuine and she thinks his ability to perform with one hand is very impressive.

The votes have been tabulated and 40% voted Kevin as their least favorite dish so he is out. the top 2 are Dave and Tennille, which puts Ariel out in spite of the fact that lasagna is popular with kids (although she did have tofu in it and kids and many adults don't like that). The best dish wiith 55% of the vote was Tennille's. I think mushroom sauce, which is pleasant and kids like, was the decisive part of her dish. Tennille wins, which is a good thing. I don't think Dave would have enjoyed the makeover which was half of the prize very much. However, dave would have loved the other half that Tennille got, which was lunch with Ramsay prepared by world-famous sushi chef Nobu Masuhisha in his Los Angeles restaurant bearing his first name. Among the exquisite items she ate were sashimi, king crab and "several tempuras". Tennille said "thank you, thank you little kids!" twice to express her joy at winning this challenge. She also wins a set of hand-crafted J. Henckel sushi knives.

The losers have to clean the mess in the dining room. A few tray dumps in a trash can of all the plates and cups would have been easy. Cleaning the floor would have been not too bad, but the awful aspect of this task was the need to clean gum stuck underneath the tables. I'll bet that Ramsay's bag of treats had several balls of gum. The losers are prepping as Tennille returns.  Kevin says it will give him an advantage for dinner service and he is right.

Tennille says that it is her most important dinner service and she must rise to the occasion or she will be going home. The FOX special effects people designed a bottle containing clear liquid and 3 objects which are shown sinking to the bottom. I think you can guess what Tennille's fate will be.

Ramsay opens dinner service by stating that "the key ingredient is passion." Kevin is on the Appetizers Station, Tennille on Fish, Ariel on Garnish, which leaves the Meat Station for Dave. Tennille starts by having scallops "rubbery and bland" according to Ramsay. Her 2nd try they are perfect. Ramsay wants to know why she did not know the difference the first time. Dave collapses in pain as Ramsay is calling for his lamb to be taken to the pass. Dave leaves the kitchen briefly but is determined to press on. Ramsay criticizes Tennille for sea bas that are unevenly cooked. Ramsay went to inspect Tennille's station and found it a mess. Tennille serves a halibut which is unacceptable. With the need for coordination of dish completion timing of all parts of a meal, she has effectively shut down the rest of the kitchen. She tries to recover and tells Dave it will be 2 minutes until she i ready. he finishes a lamb dish for the same table based on that. Then one minute later she tells Ramsay 6 minutes until she is ready. Dave is totally pissed and Ramsay is not impressed. He tells her that the halibut she produces is perfect but at this point with nobody else making any mistakes the die is cast. Tennille says it is her worst service ever.

Ramsay cuts the usual baloney short this time as Tennille is the only possible candidate for elimination although they do try to create some faux-drama with Dave's potential inability to continue. Ramsay says that Dave has shown the maximum he has ever seen of ability to tolerate pain. Dave carefully says that his good hand is fine and pain-free. Ramsay tells Tennille she had a bad service and is eliminated.

Ramsay tells the other 3 that they are released, expecting them to celebrate. They start that when he calls them back. He scares Dave but then tells him he is confident Dave can continue. Then he introduces some special guests:

Kevin's wife and son
Ariel's fiancee and mother
Dave's fiancee and sister 

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #145 on: October 07, 2009, 05:25:14 PM »
redwings 8831,

I hope you are not disappointed that the announced FOX schedule is:

That is the way FOX has always been done, with 2 one hour episodes one week apart for the Finale.

apskip, that's what I meant with what I posted but I messed up what I posted.  :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #146 on: October 07, 2009, 10:25:23 PM »
Thanks Redwings for posting the schedule.  :tup:

Apskip, wow.. thank you for doing all the hard work for us, recappng these!

I always look forward to reading them.  :hugs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #147 on: October 07, 2009, 10:46:46 PM »
 :res:

HELL'S KITCHEN
"Winner Announced" - 8 \ 7c

**2-HOUR SEASON FINALE**
-- "HELL'S KITCHEN" -- (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT)

THE FINAL THREE CHEFS BATTLE FOR THE GRAND PRIZE ON THE ALL-NEW TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF "HELL'S KITCHEN" TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, ON FOX

Chef Ramsay wants to check out the three remaining chefs' international culinary skills by having them each create one dish from various parts of the world. To add a bit more pressure, he invites international culinary experts to serve as guest judges. The winner of the challenge gets to sit back and relax while the executive chefs cook and serve their signature dishes to them and their family. Then, after dinner service, one more chef gets eliminated and the final two chefs are announced. Meanwhile, in the second hour, the kitchen heats up as the final two chefs go head-to-head in their final challenge and last dinner service. At the end of the episode, one chef is crowned the winner of HELL'S KITCHEN and will become a head chef at the Araxi Restaurant in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada. Don't miss the two-hour "3 Chefs Compete / 2 Chefs to Winner" Season Finale episode of HELLS KITCHEN airing Tuesday, Oct. 13 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HK-614 / 615) (TV-14; D, L) CC [VIEWER'S NOTE: SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE is preempted this night - DANCE will air only tomorrow, WED 10/14, this week] Cast: Gordon Ramsay

Visit The HELL'S KITCHEN Site

http://www.fox.com/schedule.htm#week:2009-10-11

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #148 on: October 09, 2009, 10:07:38 PM »
puddin was so gracious to provide this latest information:

**2-HOUR SEASON FINALE**
-- "HELL'S KITCHEN" -- (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT)

THE FINAL THREE CHEFS BATTLE FOR THE GRAND PRIZE ON THE ALL-NEW TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF "HELL'S KITCHEN" TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13, ON FOX

My information was based on the FOX broadcast schedule from before HK6 began:

So it is obvious that the original 10/20 broadcast has been collapsed into a 2 hour finale 10/13. The question is why?

I think I have the answer and I cannot believe that FOX planning was so lacking that thye were not aware of this much sooner. The American League Championship Series will be braodcast by FOX once it starts, probably near the end of next week. The National League and American League tend to alternate prime-time games, but there is ALCS planned schedule available now:

1 Friday, October 16 7:57 PM
2 Saturday, October 17 TBD
3 Monday, October 19 7:57 PM
4 Tuesday, October 20 7:57 PM
5* Thursday, October 22 7:57 PM
6* Saturday, October 24 TBD
7* Sunday, October 25 8:15 PM

So, I conclude that it is the ALCS that caused the change to the Hell's Kitchen Finale schedule.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #149 on: October 13, 2009, 09:20:37 AM »
Come on Dave  :jumpy: :jumpy: you can do this   :yess:      I want Dave to win !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave for the Win!