Author Topic: S18 EP6: 'One of those 'Coach moments'  (Read 23315 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S18 EP6: 'One of those 'Coach moments'
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2009, 08:03:14 PM »
next week merge!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2009, 10:12:57 PM »
Okay I was laughing at Sydney's post exit interview... I am pissed I was voted off.  DUH do you think the others you voted off were happy????

She says that they will be in trouble if they merge.  Does she really think she really would have been better at merge?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2009, 10:28:49 PM »
Okay I was laughing at Sydney's post exit interview... I am pissed I was voted off.  DUH do you think the others you voted off were happy????

She says that they will be in trouble if they merge.  Does she really think she really would have been better at merge?
I guess she thinks that she would have been more loyal than Taj and maybe shes right? lol

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2009, 12:41:42 AM »
Can someone get next weeks preview?
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2009, 01:00:31 PM »
Hmm, was pretty surprised at the Sydney boot. Not when it came down to her and Taj, but I actually thought prior to this episode that Joe would be toast. I'd much rather Joe go home but fine by me, I'm not exactly rooting for Sydney either.

Somehow I'm getting pretty confused about the Taj/Stephen/JT "alliance". Stephen seems like he's all over the place, is he more loyal to Taj or JT? I can't really tell lol. But it was such a wrong choice giving the idol too him, he doesn't seem too trustworthy to me.

And I'm feeling excited about the merge. I wonder how it'll all play out, whether Brendan and Sierra will stick with Timbira to vote off Jalapao, or what. Yay, can't wait for next week!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2009, 09:22:40 PM »
Can someone get next weeks preview?

It is the next week's thread, kiwi. :hugs:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2009, 08:01:39 AM »
I wasn't too surprised at Sydney's boot - the editing throughout the beginning of the episode just suggested it to me. But at least it was definitely another blindside, which is always nice.

Coach and the beans. Just Coach. Please, no more Coach moments. I really hope that when they merge, the now 5-person cross-tribal alliance is going to come together, lure in Erinn, and vote out Coach. Wishful thinking, right?

But at last, the merge! Now is when the cross-tribal alliance can really shine and dominate the game, which I am really looking forward to.
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2009, 10:25:59 AM »
But at last, the merge! Now is when the cross-tribal alliance can really shine and dominate the game, which I am really looking forward to.

Somehow to me it sort of looks like all of Timbira is planning to stick together.  In the prewiew it looked like Brendan was maybe trying to stay on old Timbira's side.

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2009, 05:27:38 PM »

Somehow to me it sort of looks like all of Timbira is planning to stick together.  In the prewiew it looked like Brendan was maybe trying to stay on old Timbira's side.
That may be, but I think if anything they'll be more inclined to vote off JT before he screws over the rest of alliance. Or maybe even Joe.
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!