Author Topic: Extreme Makeover - Home Edition  (Read 6495 times)

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Extreme Makeover - Home Edition
« on: March 08, 2009, 01:04:16 PM »
Tonights episode was filmed in Fresno, CA ........ Fresno is where I grew up   :jumpy:  I now live
in Clovis which is right up against Fresno.   :yess:   There was a lot of excitement and commotion
when they were here tearing down and building the house.  I'm excited to watch   :jumpy:
although I will probably tape due to being on against The Amazing Race   :hearts:   Sidenote:  Interesting color that they chose (don't know who) to paint the house   :duno:

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
Re: Extreme Makeover - Home Edition
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 04:28:48 PM »
I just love to watch this show on CMT!  It is so postitive and nice!

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 01:40:36 PM »
i haven't watched this show in a few years , but weird i just saw on the news the other night that they r filiming a house here for the show..so i was going to watch out for that, but if they r filiming it now it probly won't b one for a while.?
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 02:45:53 PM »
i haven't watched this show in a few years , but weird i just saw on the news the other night that they r filiming a house here for the show..so i was going to watch out for that, but if they r filiming it now it probly won't b one for a while.?

When they were in our city they filmed in January.  The show was just aired in March.  Not too long of a wait.  I haven't been watching the show lately either but since it was about a family in our City I did watch.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 05:16:50 PM »
ty for the info i wonder how long there season is? caus they might not show it till next yr?? do u no if the season go for very long??
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 12:55:36 PM »
I saw them filming this in my state once! Of course, it was back in 2006 or so.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 06:56:24 PM »
A friend of mine was part of a group who supply food for emergency victims. They cooked for the Extreme Makeover crew and the other volunteers during the week they repaired a number of buildings in the Sabine Pass area. (Lighthouse Charity Team from Friendswood TX.)

I wonder who helps out when they come to different cities to do the show house.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »
The show was just up in my neck of the woods (Suffield, CT). I was going to go take a peek at the house, but we couldn't find a good place to park to see them hard at work. One of these days -- hopefully before September, when the show is scheduled to air -- we'll go up there so we can get a preview at the finished product.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 03:12:47 AM »
I love Extreme Makeover Home Edition! I love the story... I love the houses!  :hearts:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 10:58:13 PM »
Tonights episode was filmed in Fresno, CA ........ Fresno is where I grew up   :jumpy:  I now live
in Clovis which is right up against Fresno.   :yess:   There was a lot of excitement and commotion
when they were here tearing down and building the house.  I'm excited to watch   :jumpy:
although I will probably tape due to being on against The Amazing Race   :hearts:   Sidenote:  Interesting color that they chose (don't know who) to paint the house   :duno:

I enjoyed when they were in Fresno. The lady and her kids really deserved that nice home and the local community support.