The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Question for the Racers for TARCON XIV

(1/9) > >>

TARAsia Fan:
If and when TARCon XIV is announced, we need to gather our questions if and when we get to meet the racers. We seem to put one up every year, and we seem to forget our questions :lol:.

But I'm determined to remember them this year (writing or printing them out might help, TARAsia Fan!  :wise).

One, how many hours did Tammy & Victor walk off course in Romania? Based on Neobie's map, it appears to be at least two hours, but it would be good to get an idea how long it actually was.

Two, how close were Linda & Steve to Christie & Jodi at the mat in Salzburg?

Three, in Switzerland, did any of the racers feel like rolling their cheese wheels directly at the band as they were laughing just to quiet them down?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, maybe the third question is me deflecting on the racers, but ... well you know my feeling on this. :lol:

puddin:
I'd like to know if Mark & Michael were really told by production to hide the pumps in Phuket?
Also would like to know more about the hidden task on episode 9, the drums on Folded Brocade Hill.

DrRox:
From what Jamie was saying in the Episode 9 confessional, Mark/Mike were not at the same place in Bangkok as the other teams. She said she didnt know if they were eliminated or if it was a NEL in Bangkok. She said she realized they were still in the race when she saw their picture on the speedbump at the hair salon. I want to find out where production told them to hide out so the other teams didnt see them.

Dånooky:
I really want to know what was T/V's parents' reaction to their performance at the roadblock and their confession of not paying that much attention in chinese school :lol:

TARAsia Fan:
I have to admit I did not pay attention in Chinese school either. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version