Author Topic: TAR14 EP5: "She’s a Little Scared of Stick, But I Think She’ll Be OK!" (Siberia)  (Read 82323 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
:lol: So appropriate, "A new episode of Cold Case is next!" 

:funny: Amanda OR Kris should have made this episode! (:;)

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
You have Jaime, Christie and Kisha in this episode. You'll be ok. ;)
Just here to visit.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Did you guys know that it was Margie and Luke before you watched the episode last night?

A: Actually, we didn't know until we went to sequester where we found out.

K: Yeah, we knew up until now, but we didn't find out until after we got eliminated.

A: Yeah, like a long week later.

From Amanda and Kris's interview. If they assumed Kisha and Jen U-TURNed them, then i believe Kisha and Jen must have been eliminated next to clear up the fog. Since they only found out the truth.. like 1 week later. :'(

Okay, i assumed, any other team going to sequester could tell them the truth too. Not necessarily Kisha and Jen!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 09:55:10 PM by Joab »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
That's not necessarily true Joab. Any team arriving next would tell Amanda & Kris that truth who U-Turned them, its not a secret amongst those still racing.
This should be our first NELeg anyway .......

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Yes i supposed, since the next team took a week to go to sequester. No elimination next leg! :tup:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Yes i supposed, since the next team took a week to go to sequester. No elimination next leg! :tup:
Good catch Joab  :tup:

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I remember looking at the scheldule and a week was skipped.  Maybe it was this week....
Snooky101, it's april 5 that is being skipped for a ccountry music awards show. If you need the schedule it is available in the Schedule thread (yes, we have one). the relevant contents of that for this issue are:

3/8/09 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1404)  It Was Like A Caravan Of Idiots (Siberia)
3/15/09 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1405) N/A
3/22/09 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1406) N/A
3/29/09 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1407) N/A
4/5/09 (Su.) 8:00 CBS cbs special: the 44th annual academy of country music awards
4/12/09 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1408) N/A
4/19/09 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1409) N/A
4/26/09 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1410) N/A
5/3/09 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1411) N/A 
5/10/09 (Su.) 8:00 PM CBS (#1412) N/A [14th season finale]

Offline hakushu8

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This would just be amazing. Christie/Jodi would end up in Phuket then, assuming that Kisha/Jen are next because of the laughing at Preston thing. Unless they decided to have 6 teams in sequester this time around... which isn't necessary impossible because eliminated teams are sequestered in Thailand, and they'll be there in 3 legs time.

Women doing the RB: Christie, Jen, Cara and Tammy. That's 4.
just dance
~*~
I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

Offline littlewop

• RFF Full Member
This would just be amazing. Christie/Jodi would end up in Phuket then, assuming that Kisha/Jen are next because of the laughing at Preston thing. Unless they decided to have 6 teams in sequester this time around... which isn't necessary impossible because eliminated teams are sequestered in Thailand, and they'll be there in 3 legs time.

Somehow I missed the Kisha/Jen laughing at Preston thing.  Could you please explain or direct me to where I can find the answer?
Thank you!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE

Somehow I missed the Kisha/Jen laughing at Preston thing.  Could you please explain or direct me to where I can find the answer?
Thank you!

It's just very superficial speculation. It's just like me telling you that Tammy and Victor and Amanda and Kris as well as Brad and Victoria are cool with each other, so Tammy and Victor will be eliminated next because they all bonded at sequester. Anyone believe this? I don't think so.

Offline littlewop

• RFF Full Member

Thank you!

It's just very superficial speculation. It's just like me telling you that Tammy and Victor and Amanda and Kris as well as Brad and Victoria are cool with each other, so Tammy and Victor will be eliminated next because they all bonded at sequester. Anyone believe this? I don't think so.

I agree, hard to call.  There may be bonding at the pit stops, or during the race that we don't get to see.  Some of those flights and airport delays could allow a lot of interaction.

Offline hakushu8

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Flight Goddesses:

Jodi - goddess with permanent haggard face ( :( ) and is a Kelly Ripa look-alike.
Christie - goddess that wears pigtails and ran through Novosibirsk proper in a thong.

Usually, I mix up the blondes, but this is the first time that I really, REALLY rooted for the "typical" blonde F/F team, so I really knew them well.  :lol:
just dance
~*~
I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I smell fast forward...
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
I think that, barring no surprises, Kisha & Jen will either be eliminated in this episode or the next.  And it's for one reason that really sticks out to me after re-watching the third episode.

Prior to the previews of the about-to-start episode and the subsequent opening sequence, Phil briefly mentions and talks about six of the teams -- Margie & Luke, Jaime & Cara, Mel & Mike, Mark & Michael, Christie & Jodi, and Tammy & Victor.  At the time, there were nine teams left, and Brad & Victoria, Amanda & Kris, and Kisha & Jen went without any special mention from Phil.

My thoughts about this?  Those six teams Phil mentioned will be the F6, and that Kisha & Jen, the last of the three teams who went without a special mention will be eliminated in the F7, just as Brad & Victoria and Amanda & Kris were over the last two episodes.

Just a thought, but it's one that's been eating at me for two days now.
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
 :lol:  Judging by this photo of a Novosibirsk local, the TAR marathon racers in their thongs will hardly get a second look.   :-[

Novosibirsk butt crack

NoluckBoston

I smell fast forward...

I am going to go out on a limb and say the same thing. Maybe Mark  & Michael or Mel & Michael go for it. Hence why there are no shots of either team participating in the race. However as many have pointed out, this may have been done for ratings. I'm not sure who out of the 4 you would want to see in a thong.  :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I smell fast forward...

I am going to go out on a limb and say the same thing. Maybe Mark  & Michael or Mel & Michael go for it. Hence why there are no shots of either team participating in the race. However as many have pointed out, this may have been done for ratings. I'm not sure who out of the 4 you would want to see in a thong.  :lol:

I hope Mark and Michael gets it and have another team winning first place then. God, we're into our 4th leg and we have more teams winning the leg than the entire season 13! :yess: :funny:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Very short commercial during TPIR

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 02:17:57 PM by puddin »

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Yep, definitely a starting line. But do they circle around and finish there?  :duno:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
That's Tammy isn't it?

So we know that Christie, Cara, Jen and Tammy do the run in the buff along with Luke.
Just here to visit.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I think i'm drooling. I need a bowl to keep all those drool. :funny: ;D

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
It could be the angle but does Tammy's shot look earlier (or later) than luke/christie/cara ?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
It could be the angle but does Tammy's shot look earlier (or later) than luke/christie/cara ?

It actually looks later for me...

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Yep, definitely a starting line. But do they circle around and finish there?  :duno:

...and they crossed over to the south side of the street by the Globus Theatre... hmmmm....

BTW, if this is the "marathon" as some have said, then they may well end up back where they started (as most marathons do).  Hope they don't have to run 26 miles  :groan:  :lol:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Probably a two to three mile run. The producers like to make the teams work, but they don't want to kill them. :lol:
Just here to visit.