Author Topic: TAR14 EP5: "She’s a Little Scared of Stick, But I Think She’ll Be OK!" (Siberia)  (Read 82317 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Well if the racers are performing in their own under ware, all I can say is that I am glad this isn't season nine with BJ & Tyler

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

This would seem to be the east end (downtown side) of the October bridge (webcam here, map and photo here).

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
 :wohoo:  Got it!  "Streaking" finish line is near the Novosibirsk University Library   :yess:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Good job Slowhatch and Boingo!!!!!!  :wohoo:

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
 :lol: FWIW, another view

DavidJunior

I finally got over my laziness to register and post...
So, I was wondering about the numbers they have to wear when they do the streaking run
do you think they have any importance, such as placing at the time of the roadblock?
from the ones i have seen they are numbered up to 7 (amount of teams left)
jen 006 jaime (or cara?) with what appears to be 002 and jodi with 007, can't make out what luke's number is (looks like the letter "f" to me...)
or do you think that they are just random?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 12:44:21 AM by DavidJunior »

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Nice work! :yess:  :jam: This is sort of a home page.

:waves: Hello, DJ.  :welcome2: Just a guess, but I don't think "winter marathon" or the numbers mean much of anything. The tents are there for warmup/medical and the runners for security.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
 :yess:  got another one... running past "dome thingie" next to Globus Theatre.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
 :res:  ummm... if finish line is the library (as everyone thinks), then why is the runner in teal panties and black sports bra running away from library, past dome, towards Lenin Square/Opera House?  hmmmm.   :umn:

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Maybe a start line, then. Or a start and a finish line.  :duno:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This is like the time the racers went to South Korea, near the border with the North and had to do the swim under the ice. While the running in the buff will not be as bad, did you notice they showed three women and one guy? Do you think this was done on purpose? ;)
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
RACERS FACE THE FRIGID TEMPERATURES OF A RUSSIAN MARATHON IN ONLY THEIR BARE ESSENTIALS, AND ONE TEAM'S FUTURE LIES IN THE HANDS OF A TRICKY STICK SHIFT, ON "THE AMAZING RACE," MARCH 15 ON CBS
"She's A Little Scared of Stick, But I Think She'll Be OK!" (Siberia) - Teams must strip down to their bare essentials during a bone-chilling Roadblock, and another Team struggles to stay in the Race while having to navigate a stick shift through the icy streets of Siberia

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
 :lol:  just because I can....   :snicker:

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This is like the time the racers went to South Korea, near the border with the North and had to do the swim under the ice. While the running in the buff will not be as bad, did you notice they showed three women and one guy? Do you think this was done on purpose? ;)
Probably, out of the two reality shows on at 8pm, we do have a larger male audience then Extreme makeover, So I can see them pushing the ladies.

honeybee

Probably, out of the two reality shows on at 8pm, we do have a larger male audience then Extreme makeover, So I can see them pushing the ladies.

I noticed and laughed at this as well...  if Amanda/Kris had made it then they might have footage of Kris running around in his skivvies which would have improved ratings too...
Personally, I can't wait to see if it's Mel or Mike that does this task - should be silly either way.  I think it will be Mike since they've been alternating roadblocks and it's Mike's turn PLUS Mel wouldn't want to run if his groin is still bothering him.
The things people do for a million dollars!  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
 :lol: So appropriate, "A new episode of Cold Case is next!" 
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline pitt02

• RFF Not So Newbie
Did they not release a extended preview on cbs this wk for this episode.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
That's a lot of places.  I suspect it will be at cbs.com first though!
 :lol:

Offline pitt02

• RFF Not So Newbie
Actually now that I think about it I dont remember them saying at the end of the episode about an extended preview.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I remember looking at the scheldule and a week was skipped.  Maybe it was this week....

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Oh duh maybe not!  I just looked at the schedule on comcast!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
She's a Little Scared of Stick, But I Think She'll Be OK! (Siberia)
Ready, set, strip! Racers Run Wild. One team turns on two others-until it no longer suits their needs. One team goes for the fun-will their party priorities pay off?

I wonder if Tammy & Victor turn on Jamie & Cara and Margie & Luke.

Belle Book

honeybee

At least CBS just added some more insider clips from episode 4.  For most of the day only the first half were there!