Archive > The Amazing Race 14

TAR14 EP5: "She’s a Little Scared of Stick, But I Think She’ll Be OK!" (Siberia)

(1/48) > >>

puddin:
03/15 Amazing Race 14 - She’s a Little Scared of Stick, But I Think She’ll Be OK! (Siberia)

BVM:"We shot in the city of Krasnoyarsk and the city of Novosibirsk," said "Amazing Race" executive producer Bertram van Munster. "The teams get from one city to another via the Trans-Siberian Railroad. Of course, it started off nice, but we got into this Siberian snowstorm with below-zero temperatures, which we weren't used to. It was pretty exciting.

Novosibirsk State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre. thanks zack & Slowhatch

puddin:
clues;

Episode Detail: She's a Little Scared of Stick, But I Think She'll Be OK (Siberia) - Amazing Race 14
The seven remaining teams continue to compete in Siberia on the fifth leg of the race.

*RACERS FACE THE FRIGID TEMPERATURES OF A RUSSIAN MARATHON IN ONLY THEIR BARE ESSENTIALS
Ready, set, strip! Racers Run Wild.
Teams must strip down to their bare essentials during a bone-chilling Roadblock
Racers strip to their underwear in the frigid weather to take part in a Russian marathon.
One person from each pair must strip off their outer clothes and brave frigid temperatures to take part in a run.

*ONE TEAM'S FUTURE LIES IN THE HANDS OF A TRICKY STICK SHIFT
Also: A car's stick shift gets the best of one duo on the icy Siberian streets.
Slippery streets and a stick shift nearly slide one team out of the race
..and another Team struggles to stay in the Race while having to navigate a stick shift through the icy streets of Siberia

*One team turns on two others-until it no longer suits their needs.
One team turns on two others.

*One team goes for the fun-will their party priorities pay off?
One team goes for the fun.

Roadblock

*RACERS FACE THE FRIGID TEMPERATURES OF A RUSSIAN MARATHON IN ONLY THEIR BARE ESSENTIALS
Ready, set, strip! Racers Run Wild.
Teams must strip down to their bare essentials during a bone-chilling Roadblock
Racers strip to their underwear in the frigid weather to take part in a Russian marathon.
One person from each pair must strip off their outer clothes and brave frigid temperatures to take part in a run.
Mike cheering for Mark

Jamie & Cara

Marge & Luke

Tammy

Jennifer

Christie

Mike

Detours

Mark & Michael

Jamie & Cara

*One team turns on two others-until it no longer suits their needs.

Victor!

Pitstop
Novosibirsk State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre :tup:

Jobby:
It's a hilarious episode title. It seems like a Amanda/Kris or Tammy/Victor quote. I'll say Tammy/Victor.

georgiapeach:
I just want to know who STICK is? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Jobby:
Probably a task involving using a stick to complete a task?

Stick driving? :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version