Archive > The Amazing Race 14

Episode 3 open discussion & updates/ commentary

(1/34) > >>

puddin:
 :waves: ya'll know the rules. If you are watching TAR on AXN you are minutes ahead of us as they do not get the commercials so please be aware of that when commenting. We like to watch together which is 8:00pm ET, so please don't "Joab" us  :lol:

gator27:

--- Quote from: puddin on March 01, 2009, 01:14:32 PM --- :waves: ya'll know the rules. If you are watching TAR on AXN you are minutes ahead of us as they do not get the commercials so please be aware of that when commenting. We like to watch together which is 8:00pm ET, so please don't "Joab" us  :lol:

--- End quote ---

Ironic that an accomplished spoiler group does not want to know what is happening before it happens.  I'm with puddin.

puddin:

--- Quote from: gator27 on March 01, 2009, 01:24:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: puddin on March 01, 2009, 01:14:32 PM --- :waves: ya'll know the rules. If you are watching TAR on AXN you are minutes ahead of us as they do not get the commercials so please be aware of that when commenting. We like to watch together which is 8:00pm ET, so please don't "Joab" us  :lol:

--- End quote ---

Ironic that an accomplished spoiler group does not want to know what is happening before it happens.  I'm with puddin.

--- End quote ---
Its crazy I know but its more fun to find out what happens as it happens.

Kogs:
great day for cbs go illini!!!

TARAsia Fan:
There will be no overruns tonight. If the 4 p.m. game goes into OT and runs past the 6 p.m. ET local window, the news will be cut short so the primetime lineup can start on time at 7 p.m.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version