Archive > The Amazing Race 14

Ep#3 Which team gets an unscheduled landing, in Thailand?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Moo:

Who will win this leg?
Its a toss up between Mel and Mike or Margie and Luke

Do Amanda & Kris recover from losing their fanny pack?
Just the time to hopefully give Brad/Victoria and Christie/Jodi make it to the next leg...

How big a drop do Tammy & Victor make?  And does he pull an Azaria on her?
They drop to the second group...? But probably lands 4th or 5th.

How far to Brad & Victoria fall behind?
They'll fall alright, but catch up in the morning... more or less landing 7th to 8th.

Phil keeps mentioning the Yield, has it come back?
I dunno, This season looks like it has been pulled from the limbs of TAR Asia 3... just with the quality of BvM and not McKay's

apskip:
Who will win this leg?

Do Amanda & Kris recover from losing their fanny pack? Of course they do and without a big loss of time. In a real gypsy village there would be little hope, but in a fake one the actors have certain instructions and I bet that is not to increase the difficulty of a team recovering lost objects.

How big a drop do Tammy & Victor make?  And does he pull an Azaria on her? They drop maybe 5 places but so what if they remain in it. Evenryone will bunch in Russia again. Victor plays his "big brother is wiser, follow me" act on that hill. Really, what alternative does Tammy have?

How far to Brad & Victoria fall behind? probably to 8th (next-to-last) place

Phil keeps mentioning the Yield, has it come back? I sure hope not. The U-turn and Speedbump are much more fun.

Belle Book:
Who will win this leg?  Margie & Luke

Do Amanda & Kris recover from losing their fanny pack?  Yes, but not quickly enough.

How big a drop do Tammy & Victor make?  And does he pull an Azaria on her?  They drop to the first team to be on the second flight to Romania but catch up at the gypsy village.  And yes, he pulls an Azaria on her.

How far to Brad & Victoria fall behind?  To about 7th.

Phil keeps mentioning the Yield, has it come back?  I don't think so, but who knows?

And even though I think Amanda & Kris do find their fanny pack, I don't think it's fast enough to avoid being eliminated.

Belle Book

Snooky:
Who will win this leg?
Mark and Michael, really random guess.

Do Amanda & Kris recover from losing their fanny pack?
Yes, they are in the front of the pack.

How big a drop do Tammy & Victor make?  And does he pull an Azaria on her?
They drop to 3rd.

How far to Brad & Victoria fall behind?
They fall behind two or three hours behind.  But the editors try to make it look closer.

Phil keeps mentioning the Yield, has it come back?
NO

Ashe:
Who will win this leg?  Amanda & Kris.  I think they're actually in first in the upcoming episode.

Do Amanda & Kris recover from losing their fanny pack?  Yes.  That preview was just a red herring.

How big a drop do Tammy & Victor make?  And does he pull an Azaria on her?  They drop to the group ending up on the second flight to Romania, but I see them catching up later on.  And yes, he's going to go all Azaria on Tammy.

How far to Brad & Victoria fall behind?  To the very back of the pack due to their flight issues.

Phil keeps mentioning the Yield, has it come back?  No.  The U-Turn is still here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version