Author Topic: S18 Ep4: 'The Strongest Man Alive'  (Read 33801 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: S18 Ep4: 'The Strongest Man Alive'
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2009, 08:05:52 PM »
I'm off to watch HK! Will get the preview up meanwhile.

Thanks Alan & peach's and guests ...........

later

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2009, 08:13:13 PM »
Ok secret alliance is bye bye...Taj is so in trouble for voting Joe.

Maybe not.  Maybe she knew the others were voting for Sandy (including Stephen, obviously) and decided to give Joe a "message" vote.  Besides, if she was trying to keep her alliance with Stephen a secret, what better way to fool people than to throw away a vote?

Belle Book

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2009, 08:22:10 PM »
From the previews it sure looks like it, throwing her temper at the group. But who knows since anything can happen on survivor! Hmm so far those featured in the official preview haven't gone home in that same episode.

As long as Erinn stays I don't really care the others... :-[

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2009, 10:22:46 PM »
Okay first off... If Coach is in better shape then Brenden....why was he not up on the stand instead of stick boy.  Debbie you are AMAZING girl!!!

Stephen is a smart boy.  Gald he si workign with Taj

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2009, 09:24:42 PM »
Okay first off... If Coach is in better shape then Brenden....why was he not up on the stand instead of stick boy.  Debbie you are AMAZING girl!!!

That's what I was wondering.  Why wasn't coach doing it if he is so strong?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2009, 07:44:01 AM »
If it had been Coach and Brendan, they would have won the challenge.

Coach seriously pissed me off every episode. OMG, there's so many more episodes for me to hate him and Tyson all the way to the merge. Seriously, they suck big time.

OMG, if the secret 4 way alliance is so much featured now.. you know it's going to be good. :funny: THIS IS GREAT. TAJ, BRENDAN, SIERRA AND STEVEN HAS LOADS OF SCREENTIME and i love them all! OMG, Taj is freaking funny. Seriously. And they won't get rid of her, as long as Sydney is still around.. if they still want to win challenges, they just won't get rid of her.

And everyone on Timbara rocks except Coach and Tyson. I think Erinn is a sweet girl and i seriously hope she shuts up Coach and Tyson some day. Seriously, Coach and Tyson suck. Did i mention that already?

Love Debbie, you go girl! And Brendan abs are O.O :funny: :ascared :neener:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2009, 11:29:25 AM »

That's what I was wondering.  Why wasn't coach doing it if he is so strong?

Cos the people who were supposed to hold the weights were chosen by the other tribe. Guess Jalapao wouldn't choose Coach, they figured Tyson's not as strong.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2009, 11:34:25 AM »
Did I mention that I hate Tyson? I honestly can't stand how he's so cocky, smirking over how he'd love to see Erinn's miserable face when she gets voted out. Argh, I'd just love for him to get blindsided soon and we'll see if he's still smirking.

I love the secret alliance! Didn't particularly like Stephen prior to this episode, but I'm starting to like him. Taj as well! But it's a little worrying, seeing that the alliance gets discovered next week. What's more, Brendan being elected the leader doesn't bode very well, we all know leadership ain't a good position to hold on Survivor. Then Taj kind of loses it next week... Oh no! I'm also afraid that likewise with last season where the onion alliance were all gone by mid-jury, the secret alliance might not last till the end. But well, let's hope for the best. With Brendan's brains, hope he outwits his tribe or something.

Hurray for Timbira winning Immunity, at least Erinn stays. I'm worried for Erinn, she's most probably toast the moment Timbira loses. Sigh. Hmm, kinda expected Sydney to get voted off. But guess Sandy's getting on everyone's nerves. Wasn't too sad at her departure though.

Now, I'm awaiting the day Coach and Tyson get blindsided. Secret alliance for the final four, Brendan for the win! Wooh!

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2009, 05:10:14 PM »
Thank god Tyson is just a weasel and not Coach's puppet. I breathed a major sigh of relief upon finding that out. However, by the time next week ends, I'll probably hope that Tyson gets slapped upside the head. I'm also quite thankful that this episode was not another The Coach Show. Everybody got decent airtime and that made me very happy.

I almost laughed when I saw that Taj was the one who voted for Joe. I thought that was pretty random. Speaking of Taj, I'm upset that next week it appears the secret alliance gets outed (really, though, I don't think this is going to be as bad as they're playing it up). And CBS - the new preview style works MUCH better for Survivor than it does TAR.

I'm really liking this season, and for some reason I think it's better than Gabon. It's nice, simple, and just is fun to watch. The one thing I hope doesn't happen now? Somebody creates a fake immunity idol. Please, don't.
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2009, 05:14:13 PM »
I'm glad you like it bag, i'm just bored. Usually the merge is when it gets interesting to me. I don't really have a favorite yet but do hope the girls could take over!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2009, 08:18:48 PM »
The reason why this season is better because we just have to deal with Coach and Tyson's ego and little evil and sarcasm. Last season, we had to deal with PLAIN MEAN Corrine and Randy. :res:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2009, 08:47:33 PM »
I think that if you took those things away Tocantins would still be better.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #112 on: March 08, 2009, 12:34:43 PM »
I'm ennjoying this season more than Gabon too. For Gabon, the episodes before the Marcus got voted off were just plain boring. But this season, it just seems more interesting, hoping it'll get even better when the merge comes!

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #113 on: March 08, 2009, 05:33:14 PM »
Fact: Coach alone is much worse than Corinne and Randy combined. :sucks