Archive > The Amazing Race 14

TAR14 EP4: 'It Was Like a Caravan of Idiots'(Siberia)

(1/58) > >>

puddin:
March 8

It Was Like a Caravan of Idiots (Siberia)
The teams travel from Romania to Siberia on the fourth leg of the race. Once there, they must choose to either stack a large pile of wood or apply shutters to a house. The pairs also learn about a new twist to the race that leaves one duo scrambling to stay in the competition.

Clues:
*DURING THE RACE'S FIRST-EVER VISIT TO SIBERIA, TEAMS MUST TRUDGE THROUGH A HARSH RUSSIAN WINTER IN SEARCH OF A FAMOUS PLAYWRIGHT,
AND A NEW TWIST LEAVES ONE TEAM FIGHTING FOR THEIR SURVIVAL IN THE GAME
*Teams travel to Siberia, the show's first- ever visit,
**where a first place team quickly learns how it feels to be last,
***and when a new twist is revealed, one Team is left scrambling for their survival in the game
*One team hits another with a Blind U-turn sending shockwaves throughout the Race and teams must make it through a Russian winter.

Roadblock /Speedreader

Victor

Cara & Jamie

Luke

Christie

Jennifer and Kisha

Detours
thanks to goodyingbadyang

Detour: Stack or Construct
Stack- Follow the marked path to the woodwork (?). Then, gingerly build a wall of firewood by stacking one pile of wood into a neat,  traditional formation to receive your next clue
Construct - Follow the marked path to the workshop. Then, using all the provided pieces, assemble a set of siberian shutters. Then, install them on a nearby house so that they are working properly in order to receive your next clue.

Construct

Michael & Mark

Michael/Mark Amanda/Kris Mel/Mike

Stack

Jodi & Christie

Amanda & Kris

Cara & Jamie

Mike & Mel

Tammy & Victor in the background

Blind U-Turn

Pitstop

Ashe:
This is a leg that had no sightings, right?

puddin:
Yup it is called Siberia for a reason though. I'll add what we do have later though its not much.

michael:
 :lol: I love the title.

Belle Book:
Well, we know that LaKisha and Jen made it to Siberia so either they go out in this leg or (more likely in my opinion) in the next one.

Belle Book

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version