Archive > The Amazing Race 14

Episode 2 open discussion/updates/commentary

<< < (2/35) > >>

TARAsia Fan:

--- Quote from: puddin on February 22, 2009, 11:01:32 AM ---eta: if PGA golf goes into overtime, times will be updated

tyia

:mod:

--- End quote ---
If golf goes over, it will be shuttled to Golf Channel. CBS will start primetime lineup on time.

Hooky:
It airs at 7:00 here, but it's an hour later than all you guys (apparently, since the discussion for ep 1 happened in the 6:00 hour). The plus side is there are no overruns, so my DVR recording is always safe! :tup:

TARAsia Fan:
The Northern Lights Open is down to its last hole, but there's a chance for a massive playoff. As it stands now, Phil Mickelson is in the lead by one with one to play. But if he bogeys and Fred Couples birdies, there's a chance for a three man playoff. However, as I mentioned upthread, CBS will shuttle this to the Golf Channel if there's a chance it will run over 7 p.m. ET.

TARAsia Fan:
I just switched over to the silly Oscar red carpet shows on E! and TV Guide channel. I know I'm a guy and I'm not supposed to get those shows, but who watches them? They're so annoying. Lisa Rinna (who I like) is yelling at people and not making any sense. No wonder the Taliban hates us!

15 minutes to TAR!

walkingpneumonia:
45 minutes into TAR - you won't believe what happens...

Just kidding. :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version