Author Topic: S18 EP3: "Mama Said There'd Be Days Like this"  (Read 37093 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S18 EP3: "Mama Said There'd Be Days Like this"
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2009, 08:01:01 PM »
Next time!

snakes

Syndey turns in the charm

Timbira "loses their heads": dancing around the fire??

Taj asking Stephan if he wants to be part of the biggest upset ever

Final vote 5:1

:waves:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2009, 08:01:35 PM »
I'm going to watch HK and will get next weeks preview up while I'm watching.

Thanks peach and Alan

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2009, 08:02:04 PM »
Coach with his stupid directing people with his eyes, what dumbass, you cant direct people with your eyes. Nice to see Erinn standing up to him.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 08:10:29 PM by Alan »

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2009, 08:03:11 PM »
I'm going to watch HK and will get next weeks preview up while I'm watching.

Thanks peach and Alan

No problem. The episode Coach goes will be one of the best survivor episodes.

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2009, 08:12:30 PM »
I show no sympathy at all for Timbira anymore. Candace wasn't the cancer killing the tribe. Jerry wasn't either (though this wasn't said). COACH IS! He is such a hypocrite! "Let's vote out Erinn because she gave...the look! Oh, wait, oops, let's get out Jerry." The only person on there I like is Brendan, and he was the member of the tribe who got the least amount of airtime, even though his finding the immunity idol essentially solidifed his plan with Taj to create a devastating alliance. This confused me greatly. Also, Coach, you have an ego problem. Sorry, but there is NO way whatsoever you can get around that. However, I'm also sickened that the rest of Timbira doesn't realize their power and just vote him off yet.

I don't know though. Tyson is really starting to irritate me too. When he gets mixed up (if they do that at all) with another tribe, does he honestly expect? To seize power immediately? The moment he does so, he'll probably be voted off by a tribe that (hopefully) has much more sense than Timbira. He and Coach are actively dividing the tribe and it's killing them.

Jalapao is doing fabulously. I'm even warming up to Sandy. She can be crazy, but she knows what she's doing (now anyway). Taj is giving me Cirie vibes and I'm openly recieving them. Everybody catching fish with the net was kind of funny, too.

By the way-if someone can please create animated gifs of Coach doing the look as well as Stephen's reaction to Taj's plan, I would be indebted to you for the rest of my natural life.
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2009, 08:21:28 PM »
Survivor sucks might have them soon, they usually have animated gifs. Im sure there would be one for Coach since they also hate him so much.

Hmm the only way Erinn can survivie is she mutinies.

Yeah, he also gave that look when Sierra was sick and wanted to vote her off.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2009, 11:31:33 PM »
I seriously hate Coach. This is the one time i do not agree on Jeff's pick for favourite and the biggest survivor personality. I think Coach is a hypocrite and extremely pathetic to watch. BRENDAN PAWNS YOU AS A LEADER, ANYDAY. I seriously hope Brendan wins. He's humble, he's nice, he's smart and he has an IDOL. THIS ROCKS. I hope Taj finds the idol as well!

And i was sad to see Jerry go, but i was glad it wasn't Erinn. Seeing Erinn piss off Coach? GOLD.

Hell, i would love for Debra, Erinn, Sierra and Brendan to come together to blindside Tyson and Coach. I think their departing speeches will be more hilarious than Randy being voted off! :funny:

I still don't see the guys making an impression in the J tribe. I guess they are really overshadowed by other (IRRITATING) personalities like Tyson and Coach. But T tribe really is more fun to watch, looking at how they just want to screw each other off. I'm guessing Taj is just the ONLY person in the J tribe who's interesting..

I show no sympathy at all for Timbira anymore. Candace wasn't the cancer killing the tribe. Jerry wasn't either (though this wasn't said). COACH IS! He is such a hypocrite! "Let's vote out Erinn because she gave...the look! Oh, wait, oops, let's get out Jerry." The only person on there I like is Brendan, and he was the member of the tribe who got the least amount of airtime, even though his finding the immunity idol essentially solidifed his plan with Taj to create a devastating alliance. This confused me greatly. Also, Coach, you have an ego problem. Sorry, but there is NO way whatsoever you can get around that. However, I'm also sickened that the rest of Timbira doesn't realize their power and just vote him off yet.

I don't know though. Tyson is really starting to irritate me too. When he gets mixed up (if they do that at all) with another tribe, does he honestly expect? To seize power immediately? The moment he does so, he'll probably be voted off by a tribe that (hopefully) has much more sense than Timbira. He and Coach are actively dividing the tribe and it's killing them.

bag i love you and extremely 100% fully agree with you. You're greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

:D

Rooting for Taj, Brendan, Erinn and Sierra. I would love for Coach to go early! He's a pain in the ass!

Offline BantyMom

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2009, 12:48:26 AM »
I am so hoping all that stuff Tyson said about making the other tribe address him as "coach" was tongue in cheek. He can't possibly believe he could just take over another tribe. And I'm also hoping that he's going along with Coach until it's time to give him the boot. Coach is the most arrogant... It seems to me (who has no social skills whatsoever) that as soon as someone is determined to be calling the shots, it's time for them to go.

I love it when those slated for getting voted off figure it out, band together, and turn on their masters.
"If the world were logical, men would ride side-saddle" ---Rita Mae Brown

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2009, 01:16:48 AM »
Did Debbie get any confessionals?
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2009, 01:17:37 AM »

I love it when those slated for getting voted off figure it out, band together, and turn on their masters.

BEST SURVIVOR MOMENT.

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2009, 07:45:38 AM »
haha, thanks Joab :P

Did Debbie get any confessionals?

No, although she did get some screen time immediately following the IC and then at no point afterwards. Ironically enough, this is when Coach said that he didn't want everyone going off into small groups and then blaming each other (of course, shortly after this, he goes off into a small group and starts blaming Erinn).

Other thoughts:

Hooray for Sierra for realizing that there's no logic in not wanting to vote out Jerry because he's sick when they voted her out for roughly the same reason. Boo for Sierra for having to be the one who realized that. Couldn't she show some compassion? :groan:

Also, Tyson, Coach does not have a schoolboy crush on you. To the contrary, it's the other way around. And your only function is really acting as Coach's puppet. If you were an 'assistant coach', you would have actually made a decision instead of following his every word.

And isn't it ironic that all the 'rich and famous' castaways are the ones we end up liking most? How many times does that ever happen?
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2009, 09:02:45 AM »
Hooray for Sierra for realizing that there's no logic in not wanting to vote out Jerry because he's sick when they voted her out for roughly the same reason. Boo for Sierra for having to be the one who realized that. Couldn't she show some compassion?

I think she was just pissed.. i would have been too.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2009, 09:41:06 AM »
I think Tyson is a crazy as Sandy and he is just having fun in the confessionals.  I think he would boot Coach in a heart beat if someone else suggested it.

I was sad to see jerry go and really think if he was not sick he would still be there.

LOVED Erin confronting Coach at the TC.  I did not know we had a conflict.  Ironically had caoch not let his EGO get in the way and listen to Erin at the challenge they would have won.  They had that won.

Coach... uuumm most people do not want to be the leader and you are arguing at TC that you are better then someone else and being condisending (sp).  hello Target.

Will be interesting in a swap as the other team players do not look like they would put up with Coach.

Sydney dear... the last girl the promoted giving back rubs was voted out that episode.

Sierra ~ everyone counted her out but she is playing smart.  Trying hard proving herself and not causing conflict.  Plus she is in good with both "leaders"  Brenden will definitely be more loyal.

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2009, 04:27:38 PM »
A tribal switch is what coach needs to knock his ego to reality but Jeff did say there would be no tribal switches this season.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2009, 05:39:23 PM »
Did he?!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2009, 05:25:37 PM »
Poor Jerry.  I didn't see the episode -- I was too busy watching American Idol -- but if he hadn't gotten so sick, I suspect he would've lasted awhile longer.

Belle Book

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2009, 07:40:19 PM »
I tried to find where Jeff said no switch this season but couldn't find all the Gabon posts.  It was I believe in his last blog or around that time.  Exile Island twist would not work with tribe changes.  I will keep looking but no promises of finding it.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2009, 09:27:10 PM »
I tried to find where Jeff said no switch this season but couldn't find all the Gabon posts.  It was I believe in his last blog or around that time.  Exile Island twist would not work with tribe changes.  I will keep looking but no promises of finding it.

You make sense.. people will just pick their own alliance now from the switched tribe to go to exile. That's a good find!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #118 on: March 01, 2009, 12:51:44 PM »
Tyson + Coach = IMMENSE HATE! Yet there's such a high possibility that they're gonna go very far. I was so pissed off when Tyson said, "Some people really want to be here and I'd LOVE to see their faces when they get blindsided." Well, I'd LOVE to see his face when HE gets blindsided. Honestly, I HATE THESE TWO!

Love Brendan more and more and he found the Idol, yay! Didn't exactly love the idea of a Jerry boot, but since Erinn was saved, I didn't mind. Hopefully Erinn and Sierra stay long enough. Love the underdogs!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: March 01, 2009, 03:31:45 PM »
Tyson + Coach = IMMENSE HATE! Yet there's such a high possibility that they're gonna go very far. I was so pissed off when Tyson said, "Some people really want to be here and I'd LOVE to see their faces when they get blindsided."

I may be wrong but I really believe Tyson is refering to Coach.  When Coach talks to him Tyson seems to almost roll his eyes at the ego trip.  I think he's just playing nice and biding his time to take Coach out.  I hope it happens and will thoroughly enjoy it if it does  :funny:

Offline Alan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2009, 05:37:03 PM »
Erinn must stay because she's probably the one who has the guts to get Coach out!

Tyson is like only does his rubbish at confessionals, whereas Coach is rubbish at everything. Not that I like Tyson but so far this is what I have noticed.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #121 on: March 01, 2009, 06:21:28 PM »
Erinn must stay because she's probably the one who has the guts to get Coach out!

Tyson is like only does his rubbish at confessionals, whereas Coach is rubbish at everything. Not that I like Tyson but so far this is what I have noticed.

I hate this feeling and don't know if anyone is with me. I'm rooting for Sierra and Erinn, and hence always wanted their tribe to win IC, HOWEVER.. that means Tyson and Coach stays as well.. :groan:

The feeling of wanting a tribe to win but hated it when they win. It sucks. :meow: :duno:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2009, 12:16:23 PM »
^^ Well I'd rather have Timbira win, cos there is a higher possibility of Sierra and Erinn going as compared to Coach and Tyson. I don't mind having those two guys stay until they get blindsided the Marcus way, early jury.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2009, 10:35:50 PM »
they get blindsided the Marcus way, early jury.

Accompanied by LOL Crystal and Sugar comments!

Erinn: YOU'VE BEEN A HELL IN MY LIFE SINCE DAY 1. (Cyrstal way)

Sierra: LOSER (Sugar way)

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2009, 03:55:20 PM »
they get blindsided the Marcus way, early jury.

Accompanied by LOL Crystal and Sugar comments!

Erinn: YOU'VE BEEN A HELL IN MY LIFE SINCE DAY 1. (Cyrstal way)

Sierra: LOSER (Sugar way)

:funny: :funny: :funny:

:lol:  That would be funny!

Belle Book