Archive > Survivor Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

S18 EP3: "Mama Said There'd Be Days Like this"

(1/25) > >>

puddin:
Next time on Survivor
02/26   Survivor 18 - Mama said there’d be days like this

Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This
One castaway begins to suspect that the company she has been keeping may have put her chances of winning the game in serious jeopardy and a devious plan is hatched on Exile Island, giving rise to what could prove to be a devastatingly powerful alliance. Watch Preview

HD toggle

Alan:
Many thanks!

Looks like she is talking to Tyson, probably both got exiled. Hmm probably Tim won the reward and choose to sent her to exile.

puddin:
You think its Tyson? Heck I'm clueless  :lol: .. I agree Taj is Exiled with whoever ..Tyson?

Kiwi Jay:
When the guy said "That nobody knows about". Thats Joe isnt it J.T and Stephen and Spencer have much higher voices! My guess: Taj, Joe, Sydney, Spencer against J.T, Stephen and Sandy on outs as next to go!

Alan:

--- Quote from: Kiwi Jay on February 19, 2009, 09:03:13 PM ---When the guy said "That nobody knows about". Thats Joe isnt it J.T and Stephen and Spencer have much higher voices! My guess: Taj, Joe, Sydney, Spencer against J.T, Stephen and Sandy on outs as next to go!

--- End quote ---

Taj is the one exiled so the other exiled must be from the other tribe. Hmm on hearing again think its Brendan.

Will she mutiny? She might not feel comfortable at Jalapao. :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version