Archive > The Amazing Race 14

EP#2 Which team is creamed?

(1/5) > >>

mswood:
Well we are a week in and damn that was a good episode last week.

1.  Was this your favorite season opener?  Which is?

2.  What's the funniest episode of Tar in your opinion?

3.  New opening.  Visuals Love em or hate em?

4.  Remix? 

5.  Are you going to miss Christie & Jodi now that Michael has cursed them for elimination?

6.  Who pictured Charla trying to carry one of those cheese wheels down the hill with Mirna bitching at her?  Or was that just me?

topaz:
steve & linda should be eliminated next because I do believe they're the new Johnathan & Victoria team. :groan:

btw, can linda move mountains on the next episode?  i don't think so. :duno:

Jobby:

--- Quote ---Which team is Joab going to tell us is eliminated with 20 minutes left in the episode?
--- End quote ---

I saw that! (:;) :funny:

Jobby:
1.  Was this your favorite season opener?  Which is?
I love it cause there are no teams with robotic head turns anymore. :funny:

2.  What's the funniest episode of Tar in your opinion?
Mama Paolo with underwear on the outside = CLASSIC GOLD. Could have sent in for an emmy nomination!
Rob couldn't find the envelop in the post-office, frustrated and with Mirna berating down his neck = WONDERFUL LOL!
I know this is spastic, but i laughed so bad when teams throwed up all the hungarian soup in TAR 6 too.

3.  New opening.  Visuals Love em or hate em?
:hearts: But.. the opening font could have been more catchy to the eyes.

4.  Remix?
<3

5.  Are you going to miss Christie & Jodi now that Michael has cursed them for elimination?
Yep. :'(

6.  Who pictured Charla trying to carry one of those cheese wheels down the hill with Mirna bitching at her?  Or was that just me?
I didn't, but it would have been hilarious!! Come to think of it..

Ashe:
1.  Was this your favorite season opener?  Which is?  No.  TAR12 is.

2.  What's the funniest episode of TAR in your opinion?  Leg five of All-Stars.  Who didn't laugh at the famous Cha Cha Chase?

3.  New opening.  Visuals Love em or hate em?  Love 'em.  They're a great, new touch to the show.

4.  Remix?  Could be better, but I like it okay.

5.  Are you going to miss Christie & Jodi now that Michael has cursed them for elimination?  Given we know they actually get to Romania, no.  Not until they ARE gone.

6.  Who pictured Charla trying to carry one of those cheese wheels down the hill with Mirna bitching at her?  Or was that just me?  I didn't until I read that. :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version